Finally!

Cheese in the Trap: Life After the Drama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

zzzz….zzzz….zzzzz

Seol’s eyes jerked open, awakened by the loud vibration coming from her coffee table. Her eyes fell on her phone, then on the television, which was still playing her favorite drama. She felt Jung sleeping on her shoulder, which only meant that they had fell asleep--again--while watching T.V. She quickly adjusted Jung on the sofa, so that he was comfortably sleeping on the sofa, and ran outside, to the balcony. She checked her phone, which was showing notifications for 10 missed calls. All from Bo Ra, Seol read. She quickly called her best friend back, worried something had happened. A shrieking squeal erupted, which made Seol almost lose grip of the phone.

“Bo Ra? Are you alright? Why’re you screaming?” Seol questioned, trying to calm Bo Ra down.

“AHHH! HONG!! EUN TAEK!!” Bo Ra yelled, barely able to form coherent sentences.

“What? WHAT?” Seol, couldn’t hold in her curiosity anymore.

“PROPOSED! HE…HE PROPOSED!” Bo Ra’s excitement knew no bound.

Seol felt stunned for a moment. She had known Bo Ra and Eun Taek for so long, and they’d finally started dating seven years ago, and she knew that someday this was going to happen.

“Oh my God, Bo Ra! I can’t believe it! I’ve been waiting for this…I’m so happy for you and Eun Taek, Bo Ra!” she congratulated her best friend.

“Thanks Hong! I’m so excited!” Bo Ra answered, as h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter