The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter

He loved her and never imagined she will make him like this

Crazy

All he can think about is what happened before they found him

He was declared missing for months which only felt like days to him. They found him near a rabbit hole going on and on about a queen with a big head, a rabbit with a clock, him drinking tea with a talking mouse, cakes that can make you big, and drinks that can make you small. They called him insane and told people to talk to Alice, but what if she never existed? That's right, she never existed. His closests friends and family never knew of an Alice girl but in his mind she was real. As real as a regular person but she had a secret. She looked like an ordinary girl but led him into the rabbit hole where he saw the most astonashing things. He doesn't remember how he ended up back in the real world but he knew nobody believed him.

He was locked up into a mental institution for insanity but never forgot what he saw and never stopped talking about it. 

tick tock tick tock

That's the rabbit he thought always being late but if the rabbit was late then so was he. He opened his eyes and screamed "The red queen wiill hurt me I have to get out of here I have to see her!!!". He tried will all his strength but the door didn't budge. He remembered what the queen did to him the first time he was late. He shivered in fear of tha grouseome reminder of him being beat until he had no strength. Nobody was ever late for the queen. NEVER LATE. 

He tried to make a hole in the ground "That's it I can make another rabbit hole. I can get back to Alice" but they always stopped him before he was even able to make a dent in the concrete floor under all the padding of the cell. 

He only drank tea and ate small cakes and drinks from a small bottle. He thought if he ate the cakes he can grow big and escape or if he drank the drink from a small potion he can grow small again. He never realized that it wasn't just reglar cakes and drinks. They would put anti-psychotic medicine in them so he can go back to normal but no matter how hard they tried it never worked. 

"This is the day I escape" he told himself before running out of his unlocked cell. The guards and doctors saw him trying to escape and ran after him but no matter what happened he didn't stop. A doctor tried to grab him but he grabbed the needle out of the doctors hand and stapped him with the unknown medicine. He was going to escape no matter what. He ran as fast as he could and escaped the institution. 

Days then weeks passed by without a trace and the last remaining evidence of him was just a hat near a rabbit hole with the words "Mad Hatter" written on it.