Kids!

Dive with Me

(This sequel have nothing to do with their work haha. It's just purely them getting an adoption on kids. :3)

 

"Hm, Joon Ki will always have my eyes hyung. I mean, ever since we came to the orphanage house, Joon Ki have caught my eyes since then. He's a good kid and so very playful and cute too. Some times, he reminds me of myself when I was a kid. Playful, sneaky, witty and likes to laugh....like a lot." Daniel smiles as he starts to reminisce his past as a kid, at the age of four years old.

"I see and that is why you have been sticking with him most of the time. Poor Soo Ra. She couldn't even get your attention on her just like her brother did. But she somehow manage to forget about it since she loves me more now." Seongwoo smiles fondly when he remembers how Soo Ra approaches him and ever since then, she have been sticking next to him like a koala. 

They both have their own favorite of a specific kids they thought of adopting. Some have been getting their attentions so well and have been so very cute and bubbly, but none of them can't compete against the twins. Joon Ki and Soo Ra. The four years old twin siblings have since caught their eyes and interest because they are just so irresistable.

Soo Ra is older by two minutes than her brother Joon Ki, but she is very timid. The first day they came by the orphanage, Soo Ra had hid herself away from the pair. She would stick to the caretaker and never let her go. She often peeks from behind the caretaker and every time Seongwoo or Daniel try to talk to her, she would shy away and ran to her room. 

Whilst Joon Ki were much more friendlier and open to any strangers than came to the orphanage. He would quickly throw himself and greets them in the most bubbliest way. And he was the first kid to get Daniel's attention and interest.

And Joon Ki likes to have a favorite and some how, he favors Daniel more. At first, he sees Daniel as an older brother but slowly it evolved into a father figure. He had once accidentally slipped out a soft 'papa' when he plays with Daniel. And Daniel being Daniel, melted to the word as he pulls Joon Ki into a tight hug. The boy didn't even squirmed or trying to get away from Daniel but instead he enjoys being hug and get kisses by Daniel. Perhaps, he does need it. He need a father. And Joon Ki finds that Daniel and Seongwoo are the best pair to be called a family.

Even though he favors Daniel, he does enjoy to be with Seongwoo too. He was shy to Seongwoo but not to Daniel. And he felt special whenever Seongwoo would smile softly at him and ruffles his way as how a father would do to their son. He slowly opens up more to Seongwoo and grew attached to him as well but not as much as to Daniel.

Soo Ra sees this and she slowly gets jealous of her brother. Several days went by and Soo Ra starts to be more friendlier to the pair. She was so interested in Seongwoo when she once heard the man talks about the sea and the marine creatures that's living under.

She moves to Seongwoo in a slow and steady pace, slowly inching closer to him and soon she stands next to him, at the height just below his knee, looking up in awe at Seongwoo. She listens to the man so very attentively like some other kids.

Seongwoo notices and pauses to give Soo Ra a ruffles and smiles softly down on her which made her blush. Because, even though she's a four year old and doesn't know much about the people or it's surrounding. She can tell that Seongwoo is a very handsome man. And a handsome man that she wished to be a part of a family. Somehow, Soo Ra finds herself so interested in Seongwoo. And ever since then, she would smile or jumps up from where she sits when she recognizes the silhoutte coming through the gate. And make a run straight to the man.

And like Joon Ki, she too had shyly once called Seongwoo 'daddy' and Seongwoo coos endlessly at how adorable she is and she would gave him kisses and hug him, like Seongwoo did to her too.

*

"Hey, I'm trying my best to get her to like me, hyung but she seems to be more into you. I'm jealous." Daniel place his hand on top of his heart like he was hurting inside. 

Seongwoo snorts and pats his head, "You have Joon Ki and I have Soo Ra. They are twins, baby. And if we decide to make them ours, she will need to learn to love both of us equally, like Joon Ki did to me an you. She's just shy so give her time to open up, yeah?"

Seongwoo is always so good in words and he does it so good that it helps in getting Daniel to stop sulking or be childish. A man of the family indeed. They are both good with kids but Daniel is more so than Seongwoo.

Some times, Seongwoo finds it hard to be around all the kids or be playful with them but he tried his best and the kids at the orphanage mostly loves him like they did to Daniel, except for Soo Ra of course. She truly favors Seongwoo over Daniel. She have tried to get closer to Daniel though, but every time she tries, she'd would back away and ran to hid behind Seongwoo's. And Daniel have been trying to get her to talk to her or hold her hands. But she never let him and he does, kind of feel jealous when Soo Ra would ran straight to Seongwoo and kisses him and talk to Seongwoo like a chirpy kid. Very hyper though when she gets to see Seongwoo.

Of course, Daniel feels so stupid to be jealous over a four year old but he just wish that Soo Ra would look at him too, because she and Joon Ki will soon be a part of their family. 

The couple have decided to take them though, just they are still discussing about it.

"Alright, I really want to be a great papa to her too, you know. I'm happy that Joon Ki have started to openly calls us papa and daddy, and Soo Ra have started calling you daddy, but not papa to me...yet." Daniel pouts and continue to be a child so that Seongwoo would cheer him up.

The older chuckles and ruffles his hair, "She will. I've talked to her and you know what she say to me, when I said that you and me are gonna be her parents soon?"

Daniel looks away from the papers and back to Seongwoo.

"She says, "Daddy and Papa Niel is going to be Soo Ra's and Joon Ki's Daddy and Papa?". That's what she said, Daniel. She calls you her papa too. So have some faith on her." Seongwoo assures his husband and gave the younger a peck.

Daniel couldn't help the smile that is slowly forming on his face at the thought of Soo Ra actually calling him papa. He's happy. Truly am and very much excited to get them and be their father, with Seongwoo.

*

They discussed about the adoption for days and soon after, they went back to the orphanage with the papers in hand. At the time, Joon Ki and Soo Ra have been expecting them to come for a daily visit. Despite their heavy work load with their own job, Seongwoo and Daniel still were able to make times for their daily visits to the orphanage. 

A dose of happiness to get the stress out of their head. Seongwoo with his constant work sitting at the lab or some time going to the beach where the marine life office were for each part of the sea, to discuss about the matters at hand and what are the problems they had occurs for each living creatures in the ocean.

He have been a part of a very important people whom they would seek if they needed his help and Seongwoo would be happy to help. Since he tamed a freaking Great White Shark like three years ago, they had been looking at him like he was god. Literally, nobody in their right mind could do what he do. A Great White Shark people. Seongwoo manage to tamed one of the most scariest and most dangerous marine animal. And for the love of god, that tamed shark sort of have been Seongwoo's favorite ever since. I mean, the shark does swam somewhere around South Korea's sea, but damn, who would have thought it's a friendly one. Maybe not to anyone who sees a freaking shark fin swimming so close to the shore though, but for Seongwoo, must the feeling, he could tell that, that is his shark that he had tamed.

And , some people even witness him walking straight to the monster. They screams for him to watch out for the shark but Seongwoo make no haste about it and keep walking directly to the shark.

Some of them have thought that he was eaten by it when a waves knocks him down and he was gone along with the shark. The life guards which is looking after the people on the beach were even scared and almost gonna call for help but he stop himself when he sees Seongwoo emerged to the surface, while he.....! ing holding onto the shark's fin. 

What the actual !!??

After that, they all realizes that Seongwoo is the tamer of shark. And damn, nobody can move on with the thoughts of a Marine Biologist, taming a Great White Shark. Never in a million years have they ever seen someone taming one, without getting eaten instead.

Okay, back to the adoption. What the hell, I'd said there won't be any talks about their jobs. Damn.

*

"Daddy!" Soo Ra chirps and quickly ran towards Seongwoo and jumps in when Seongwoo crouches down a little to catch her. She quickly hugs him around his neck and giggles cutely. "Daddy, welcome back." she happily says to Seongwoo as she plays with the hair at the back of Seongwoo's head.

"Hi Soo Ra. Daddy's back and papa too. Won't you say hello to Papa too, Soo Ra baby?" Seongwoo questions as he moves to Daniel who have already scoops Joon Ki up into his arm and the younger turns to his husband. Joon Ki is bouncing around in his arm, so happy to see Daniel and Seongwoo as he sang 'papa and daddy is here' excitedly.

Soo Ra turns her head to face Daniel and when she sees him, she shyly hide her face onto Seongwoo's shoulder. Trying her best to control her shyness and her giggles. 

Daniel pouts and was offended by her. He desperately wants to be close to his soon to be daughter but Soo Ra is making it hard for him to approach her.

Seongwoo notices and with his free hand, he give Daniel's shoulder a gentle squeeze and a small smile. A reassuring smile.

"Soo Ra. Look at papa, sweety. Papa wants to greet you and get to know you. So you better say hello to him. Or else papa is going to sulk all day long."

Like an obedient child who listens well to their father, Soo Ra stops hiding herself from Daniel. She already acknowledge the fact that she wants Seongwoo and Daniel as her parents. Even Joon Ki think the same thing as his older twin sibling. They want them bad and they want no one else to be their parents. They are just too attached to the two of them and they never want to let them go.

The twins have grown to love Seongwoo and Daniel like their own father.

Daniel moves closer to greet Soo Ra. A hand was stretched out for Soo Ra to grab hold. 

"Hello Soo Ra. I'm Daniel. Nice to meet you, pretty girl." Daniel is trying his level best to get Soo Ra to hold his hand and if she did, he will straight away pulls her into his arm and pass Joon Ki to Seongwoo.

Soo Ra is contemplating and gazed at the hand. She even glances to Seongwoo, as if asking for on what she should do, and Seongwoo gave her a hint just by cocking his head to the hand.

So Soo Ra slowly takes the hand and moves them up and down. She shyly smile back at Daniel.

"S-Soo Ra." and timidly introduce herself to Daniel, for the first time. And that alone is enough to make Daniel to pull her in.

Joon Ki had already open his arm for Seongwoo and they exchange the two. Joon Ki is now in Seongwoo's arm, with him hugging around Seongwoo's neck as well as he rest his head on Seongwoo's shoulder while he looks back at Daniel and his sister.

Soo Ra was surprised when she was pulled into Daniel's arm and she went rigid for a short period of seconds but then relaxes when Daniel coos and starts nuzzling his face into her cute , chubby cheeks. Giving light kisses there. She blushes but then wraps her own arms around Daniel's neck too and return some of the kisses on Daniel's cheek.

They giggled after that along with Seongwoo and Joon Ki.

The caretakers have been watching them the whole time since they walked in. And she had the widest smile plaster across her face. A satisfying smile which she is glad that the twin whom had lost their parents in the most tragic and saddest way have finally found a suitable family to be with. Plus, she is happy that they both open up themselves to Seongwoo and Daniel.

She decided that it's time for them to discuss about the procedure of an adoption on Soo Ra and Joon Ki.

"Mr. Ong, I do believe that we should talk about the adoptions." she approaches the happy couple with the twins in their arms. A file in one hand with a pen in another one. Smiling brightly at the pair who had stopped laughing with their soon kids.

Seongwoo steps forward, "Yes, I do believe we do have some paper works to do. Shall we?" he says, a hand stretched out for Daniel to take as he smiles at his husband and soon daughter in his arm. Looking so comfortable with each other now.

Daniel nods and took his hand, smiling. "Yes, let's go."

They moved to a room where they often used to discussed about the matters of an adoption and so much more. Soo Ra and Joon Ki had refused to leave, so they have been sitting on Seongwoo's and Daniel's lap for the whole time. Dozing off when it takes so long.

After some times, they finally signed the paper and the whole process of the adoption is done. Soo Ra and Joon Ki are now officially theirs.

*

The couple had prepared every thing for the twins. It has been months since their talk about adopting them and in that short months, they had prepared their room. Buying new furnitures and decorating the room. All for their twins.

The house is quite big and can hold up at least five to six people so it's more than enough space for a family of four.

They brought Soo ra and Joon Ki home that evening, after they went shopping for some personal items and new toys and clothes. Foods and snacks and beverages.

Seongwoo opens the door to their home and nobody moves to get in. The twins stands there, staring into their new home. They were tears in their eyes.

Daniel grips on Seongwoo's forearm, because he was so sure that they are gonna cry soon and he will not know what to do about it. He is always so weak when it comes to kids crying. Especially now that these two are his own.

Seongwoo placed his hand on top of Daniel's and caresses them. He smiles.

"Ong Soo Ra. Ong Joon Ki." he calls out to their newly surname and the twins turns around. Of course, they will be called as Ong soon. They still need to go to the registration office to change their surname to Ong.

They both stares up to their daddy. Glassy eyes. It's threatening to slip down soon.

Seongwoo and Daniel smiles. And Seongwoo starts.

"Welcome home, babies. To your new home."

And that does the job. The twins both starts to cry and immediately dashed to hug the two men. Their family. Their father. And they both openly hugs them as they too starts to cry.

It was the happiest moment of their lives. And finally, they feel complete. The package completed with the additionaly family members joining them. Their children. Seongwoo and Daniel are gonna loves them so much and cherish them. They will teach them and send them to school so that they can make new friends. And so much more.

They will share their stories on their job about being a Marine Biologist and Biologist for the Wild Animals. Perhaps, they need a pet too, soon.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Related image

Hello Ong Joon Ki & Ong Soo Ra. Welcome to the family.

 


 

Wow, did I just make a sequel to this? Like, just in one night? Like in two hours short I just created another chapter to this??

Lol, well I did. Hahahahaha.. I just can't get over domestic ONGNIEL! And KIDS!!

Gahhh! Lol and I did say that I won't be talking about the job or anything, but I still did. A little bit xDDD

Kekekeke, ha. I just hope this won't get drag just like Can You Be My Candy hahahaha

Alright, please leave your comment. I just love how cute they are with kids. Aww, I seriously wants to see them playing with kids.

Damn. 

Sorry for the typos people. Please ignore my way of encouraging that Seongwoo tamed a Great White Shark xD Hahahahahaha

BYE!