CHAPTER 2

Manager Hwang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tiffany woke up and prepared herself to attend the meeting. She drove her car to SM Entertainment building. She parked her car and with helps of guards, she can enter the building safely because a lot of fans waiting. They must have seen the rumors about disbanding of Girls' Generation. To fire the curiosity, the fans must have seen the members of SNSD all went to gather at the building. 

Tiffany quickly move into the lift as the door opened. 

3rd floor. 

She walked and knocked the meeting room and finds Taeyeon, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Yuri and Yoona already in the room. 

" Hi girls! I'm kind of miss you guys even just for a day! " Tiffany said when she's sit near Taeyeon. 

Taeyeon rolled her eyes while Yuri and Yoona replied Tiffany with bunch of bricking. After that, one by one of the members come and the room complete with 8 members of Girls' Generation. The room because noisier because 8 members of SNSD. Their chit chat does not long because the door opened revealing the CEO, Yong Min and their manager, Mr Kang. 

Manager : Okay girls. So, i know most of you guys already know the main course of this meeting. So, i don't to waste any time and let we hear from the our ceo. 

Yong Min : Thank you Mr Kang. So, we knew that your group's contract already finished right? So, it's up to you to continue or not. And we already given enough times for you girls to think and decide. 

Yong Min held the his tablet and scroll it. He glanced at the 8 girls who already with the company for more than 10 years. He continued .

Yong Min : From what i got, Tiffany, Sooyoung and Seohyun decided not to continue your contract. and the rest of you girls, decided to stay. Is that true, girls?

He faced the 3 girls who decided not to continue the contract. 

Seohyun : Yes it is true. I already think enough and i want to focus on my acting career besides singing. It's not that in this company i can't do that, it just i want to try something new. 

Sooyong :

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter