Trouble 1

Noroi to chiryō-hō

5 years ago


Hae, you promised  would never leave right? "a five-year-old boy a few months older than him said, with tears in his eyes. Donghae didn't like seeing his beloved friend cry, it broke his heart and made him also want to cry.

"I'm sorry" he said and finally also cried "I don't want to make my Daddy and Mommy sad" he said. .

 He wiped his best friend's tears that kept falling while he also sobbed loudly. He wants to bring his best friend along with him, so he won't be lonely. But Jae's mom only live alone, Jae's Daddy has long passed away , He dont want to make Jae's mom lonely and sad if he take Jae with him. They hugged tightly, and cried together.

Seeing the scene, Hae and Jae's mother's heart became sad and touched. They are still small but their friendship like that has been going on for decades. Even though they only knew just two years ago.

"A scene that is so heartbreaking," said one of their parents "I don't think I will be able to separate them if I have to see things like this"

"I'm sorry," said one of Donghae's parents. Jae's mother shakes her head, she understands that her neighbor must move to New York for work.

"They might miss each other" She said while smiling sadly, Donghae mom agreed to it "I hope you will visit once in a while" She said. Donghae's mother nodded, and hugged her neighbor for the last time.

" I will "She said sadly" Take care of yourself well "
"You too," She replied. Donghae's mother approached her crying boy in the arms of his best friend.

She thought once again, she never want to separate them. Since Jae's existence, Donghae never felt lonely when she and her husband had to go to work, his best friend (Jae) was always there. Likewise, Jae only have a mother cause his dad was passed away. She remember that incident precisely, it's the same time when Donghae has his third birthday and the incident was happened , leaving a deep wound for Jae's family.  At that time Donghae and Jae began to get along. 

"I will not forget you" said Donghae while sobbing and reached into something in his pocket and gave it to Jae. "Please take care of this Mr. Iron man well" he said "When we meet again, I will take it back" Jae nodded, wiping his tears that did not stop falling, holding the small robot tightly in his hand.
"I'll Hae" he said "I'll" Two friends hugged one last time.

"Donghae, it's the time" said his mother. Donghae nodded, holding her mother's hand, but before that Jae call her to wait. 

"Wait aunty, I want to give something to Hae," he said, Donghae's mom smiled gently at him and nodded softly. Jae's mother sees them once again with an apologetic look.

Not long after that, Jae returned, carrying a small mascot shape of his favorite anime character Onepiece the Luffy and giving it to Hae.
"This is for you Hae, so you don't forget me" Donghae took it and hugged His best friend once again.

"I will miss you hyukki" he said while sobbing
"I also hae, me too" 

They left, Jae cried loudly in his mother's arms, calling Donghae's name continuously hope that his best friend doesn't leave. Her mother tried to calm her little boy, she can her boy whisper about why did the person he loved, always leave him. 

His mother was shocked to hear what his boy said. She doesn't want Hyukjae to feel this way, this isn't true, and it's not his fault to feel this. That is their fault, that cannot be paid for with anything. It's been 5 years, but she couldn't find where that person was. The person who can make Hyukjae free from curses. She was remember what her husband said 3 years ago,  if he know how to break the curse. 

They must found someone who was born in the crescent moon and has a red crescent sign on one of their bodies. That was his husband said before the accident took his life,   at the same time where the curse has begun run. But where, where she should to found those person. Before her boy take away from her. 

 

I'm sorry for wrong grammer.