My Life with The Nanny

My Life with The Nanny

The cool south breeze was blowing gently through the large French windows of the Kims' huge mansion. The relative calm around the large property was a soothing difference to Yeonhee’s ears. She sat on the balcony railing over looking her fHyominly's impressive kingdom. But her eyes saw nothing but the face of her beloved. Kim Jaejoong was out on the other house yard, beside their mansion, playing golf. Her eyes were focused on him. His whip cord lean body, moving gracefully on the horse, his blonde hair brushing smoothly off his handsome face, his chiseled features stealing her breath away, his beautiful black eyes making her melt. She had never felt this way about anyone, but then Jaejoong was different. The older of 2, and possibly the most handsome man she had ever laid eyes on. She continued staring at him, her mind filling with fantasies. Suddenly the sound of shattering glass caught her attention.

 

"You !" The booming voice of her brother sounded strange to her ears.

 

"It's not my fault you can't get it up!" The sneering voice of her brother's wife shrieked in response.

 

" you!" Yeonhee flinched at words, her brother rarely swore, and never to his wife.

 

"You couldn't now could you Junsu!"

 

"Get out of my house!"

 

"It's not your house…"

 

"The hell it isn't! Get the hell out of my house before I throw you out!"

 

"You can't throw me out of your father's house…"

 

"No, but I can throw you out of mine!"

 

"J…Junsu?" Yeonhee stammered. "W…what's going on?"

 

"Oh nothing, just your useless brother's throwing me out of your father's house…" Hebbon said.

 

"It isn't our father's house" Yeonhee interrupted.

 

"Get out Heebon before I do something I'm going to regret…"

 

"Like hitting me?"

 

"No like shooting you!" at his words her eyes widened.

 

"You wouldn't dare" she didn't seem convinced by her own words.

 

"Your trespassing, I can shoot you for being on my property, now get out!"

 

"Fine, not like I want to be here anyways!" and with her face the same flHyominng color as her hair, she turned and left. As soon as the door shut behind her, Junsu his heel and headed for his study.

 

"Ju…"

 

"No interruptions, if anyone calls for me I'm busy" he said in a voice devoid of any emotions. He slammed the doors shut and slid the lock closed.

 

Junsu looked at his large oak doors, the gleHyominng silver handles, the beautiful carved patterns and the antique sliding lock, that could never be jimmied open. He wanted to break the door, for no other reason than to relieve his rage. He looked at it again, before turning his back and heading for the liquor cabinet behind his desk.

 

Six glasses of Wine, a bottle of scotch, and 13 tequila shots later, Junsu was very drunk. So drunk that he had not noticed his sister climb in through one window on his left.

 

"Junsu? Are you ok?" she asked him, her voice trembling with fear.

 

"Oh I'm ok, I'm better than ok, I'm…I'm drunk!" he laughed a cold biting drunk laugh, his words slurred and barely comprehendible.

 

"Junsu?"

 

"She left me you know? She was sleeping," he broke into hideous laughter; "sleeping with him!" he pointed to the picture over by the door.

 

"Junsu…. That's…"

 

"Damn it I know who that… he… sick… I need another drink," he mumbled, reaching over to the decanter to his left. He poured rather shakily into the glass. "She said I wasn't good enough to…. And he… that…drunk…was better than…. We're out of scotch… be a good girl and get me some more will you?" he slurred.

 

"I think you've had enough Junsu…"

 

"Don't you be telling me…. My head hurts… stupid , she took my baby away…only it's not…. No wine either," he mumbled.

 

"Junsu, why don't you go to bed? Everything looks better in the morning…"

 

"Not without a good shot of  coffee, minus the coffee…. she use to say that… she use to say lots of things…. I think I loved her…. isn't that… ah, VODKA!"  He clapped his hands together, grabbing the bottle in front of him on his desk.

 

"Junsu, please, please go to sleep"

 

"Do you want some too? But you can't…your not…. She was… my head really hurts…"

 

"Ju…"

"You bastard! I loved her! Why… you always…" he screamed at the picture beside the door, in his fury he picked up the decanter and threw it at the picture, showering the floor with glass and wood chunks, the broken frame lay crashed against the floor.

 

"Served him right… you…. Yeonhee is that you?" he mumbled turning suddenly to her. She nodded weakly. "Want some…"

 

"No it's ok Junsu, I'm just going to go…"

 

"Ok… be careful of Jaejoong! He's… he's not good for you Yeonhee…." He muttered. Her cheeks flamed.

 

"What do you mean be careful of Jaejoong?"

 

"You like him… I know," he laughed again "but they always hurt you Yeonhee," he laughed again. "Even if they say they like you…"

 

Yeonhee started at him for a moment, then shook her head, and turned towards the door. She slid the lock open, and turned to look at him.

 

"Bye-bye Yeonhee… come again soon…." He grinned at her. She smiled weakly. Then half ran out of his study and towards the front door. She ran out towards the Coral, looking around miserably… damn it where was Jaejoong?

 

"Hey honey" a soft deep voice said. She turned around and looked up at Jaejoong. He smiled at her as he dismounted. "What's the matter… you were running like a bat out of hell…"

 

"I…its Junsu… he's… he's well… Drunk out of him mind!"

 

"No way, not Junsu…" He grinned, and then stopped at the look on her face. "Are you ok?"

 

"No… he's…it's…" that was all she got out before she burst into tears. Jaejoong pulled her smoothly into his arms. Cradling her head. He could have kicked himself for forgetting the effect a male being drunk had on Yeonhee.

 

"I'm sorry honey I didn't…"

 

"He's…so… so much like…like him… and…"

 

"Did he hit you?" he asked furiously, moving her forward so that he could exHyominne her.

 

"No of course not, he would never… not even if he was drunk," she protested.

 

"Where is he right now?

 

"In his study, raving…"

 

"What happened? Junsu wouldn't get drunk for no reason."

 

"Heebon and him had a fight… Junsu was raving about her saying he wasn't good enough… something about a baby…"

 

"Oh lord in heaven" his eyes widened in shock. "Is…is he by himself?"

 

"No, There’s maids in the house…"

 

"Was he drinking when you left?"

 

"Yes…"

 

"…we better get there before he gets any ideas…"

 

"What's going on?

 

"I'll tell you later, right now we had better get back to your house,"

 

"Yeonhee maybe you should stay here with Yoochun…"

 

"He's my brother!"

 

"He's your drunk brother!"

 

"So he would never…"

 

"You don't know that, I've seen your brother drunk before Yeonhee, he gets plenty violent…"

 

"He's right Yeonhee," Yoochun agreed.

 

"He's MY brother! I won't let you go in there alone, Jaejoong he won't hit me, but he will hit you, and you know that…"

 

"Yes well if he hits me he can live with that, if he hits you he wouldn't be able to…"

 

"He won't hit me!"

 

"Yeonhee, if he does…"

 

"He won't!"

 

"Yeonhee listen to me! If he hits you, I will hit him back, probably knock him out! Do you understand me? I can't let you come because I will hurt him for hurting you!" Yeonhee stared at him for a moment not daring to believe what she had seen cross his eyes.

 

"W…why?"

"Why else Yeonhee! I love you!" He stopped dead at his own words… he stared at her for a moment, his eyes wide, "I shouldn't have said that, I should not have said that…"

 

"D…did you mean them…?" her voice trembled.

 

"Yeonhee…"

 

"Did you mean them?" she asked again.

 

"I shouldn't have said it… it was to soon…"

 

"I have waited half my damned life to hear you say that! And you think that it's too soon?!" she yelled at him in total fury.

 

"Does that mean…does…do you love me too?"

 

"Well no really! How could you be so dense?!"

 

"you…you do?" he moved closer to her, pulling her gently into his arms, she nodded. He smiled a devilish smile, dropping his focus to , her beautiful lips pleading with him to take them. He dropped his mouth down to hers, intent on taking it…

 

"Ahem…Junsu!!" Yoochun half yelled to get their attention. Hiding his own hurt behind a smile that did not quite reach his eyes.

 

"Right…" Jaejoong groaned releasing her. He looked into her eyes. "Don't go anywhere beautiful" he smiled at her, before turning his back and running full out to the house, his mind filling with sweet dreams, and fear.

 

~~~~~***~~~~~

 

A.N: I make Yeonhee as Junsu’s sister, if that’s okay :)