Special

You're More Than Enough
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Most of the time, Mina noticed that all her members are close with each other. She can feel that she is close with them too, but not like other members. Sometimes, if they are going to an event, mostly she noticed that Jeongyeon and Nayeon are together, Jihyo and Tzuyu, Chaeyoung and Dahyun, and most of the time Momo and Sana. Sometimes, she feel left out in a crowd but she don’t want to open it to her members. Even though she tries talking with them or join them when they are talking about something, in the end, she will still feel left out because she can’t relate. Of course, sometimes, her members will entertain her too but just for few minutes.

 

She doesn’t hate her members, of course, maybe she’s just confused. She don’t know what she needs to do just to be like them and be closer to them without feeling awkward. She’s a shy person. She can also see the efforts of her members towards her but she feel like she’s bothering them so she just choose to stay away from them and not seek for their attention. That’s why she always stay in her bed too, if they don’t have any schedule.

 

But most of all, she feel a bit jealous towards Sana or whoever is closer to Momo. She admits to herself that she wants Momo’s attention too. Sometimes she try being with Momo but if they are together, especially in public or on cam, she can feel that Momo is a little bit awkward with her or she just think that it’s the case because Momo doesn’t talk that much when she is with her. Momo is trying hard to entertain her. Yes, she is thankful that Momo still try to entertain her, but she just want Momo to stick or stay with her for a long time too like what she do to other members or to Sana.

 

Alright, she admits that she’s jealous, but just to herself. She can’t say that to her members because they might feel awkward with her. She is still not sure if she just like Momo or she already fell in love with her.

 

Whenever Momo and Sana are together, Mina always look at them from a far and feel sad and envious. But, she doesn’t hate Sana, she likes Sana too but as a member and as her neechan. Usually, she will just ignore them or try looking at her phone and try to make herself busy.

 

Whenever Momo and Dahyun try to be intimate with each other or get close like they’re about to kiss, Mina will always look to other place because she can’t contain her feelings.

 

Whenever Momo will always be sweet with Nayeon, she tried really hard to ignore them and just think that it is the nature of Nayeon to be sweet with every member.

 

Whenever Momo and Jeongyeon will have a topic that they are the only one who understands, Mina thinks on how to be like Jeongyeon and make Momo be a talkative one when she is with her.

 

Whenever Momo will be close to other members, she always notice all their actions. Yes, Momo always try to entertain everyone because she is a happy pill for everybody, but she can see, of all the members, Momo will least notice her if they are on cam or in public. But, there’s a but, Momo is also the only one who notices her whenever they are at their dorm or off cam.

 

When they attended an entertainment show and there are small balloons that they can write anything to it, Mina is expecting to receive one from Momo. But maybe she is just putting her hopes high, because Momo gave balloons to everyone but Momo didn’t gave her one. She just shrugged it off but of course, it’s bothering her too. After the show, they went to the back stage and suddenly, Momo walks towards her.

“Mitang..” Momo calls her.

“Y-Yes? Momoring?” Mina smiled.

“Here. This is for you.” Momo gave her a balloon. There is a drawing of Mina’s face and a signature of Momo and 3 hearts. Mina thinks it’s too cute, but..

“I don’t want it.” Mina pouts.

“Ehhhh??? Why? You don’t like my drawing? Or my gift for you?” Momo frowns.

“Because you gave one to all the members a while ago but you didn’t give me. It hurts, you know.” Mina is still pouting.

“Eeeehh? Who told you that I gave balloons to everyone? I didn’t. This is the only balloon that I made. I made effort to it that’s why it took me so long to finish. So how can I make one for everybody?” Momo reassures Mina.

“Really?” Mina got confused.

“Yes. So please, accept this balloon. Don’t break my heart.” Momo showed her puppy eyes.

Then Mina accept the balloon and she feels so happy because according to Momo, she’s the only one who received a gift from Momo. So, she took a selfie and post it in their Instagram account, knowing that she rarely post one.

Momo saw the post and suddenly, her heart is beating faster.

I didn’t know she will post it and be happy and so be proud about my gift. Momo thought.

 

 

When they are in their fan sign. Momo heard that Mina told the fan that her knee still hurts but she can still endure the pain.

At home, Momo confront Mina when they were alone in the living room.

“Hey, I heard what you said from a Once.” Momo starts.

“About what?” Mina is confused.

“About your knee.” Momo pouts.

“How come you heard that, we are one seat apart?” Mina chuckles.

Because I only focus on you. Momo thought.

“I don’t know, I just heard it.” Momo said.

Did she forget that I have the softest voice in Twice? Mina thought.

“Ahh. I see.” Mina smiled.

Momo went closer and kneel in front of Mina while she’s seating on their couch.

“What are you doing, Momo?”

“Please. Just let me do this.”

Mina is panicking but deep inside, she’s excited too and nervous in what will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter