Finding Him

Chasing Him

He pulled his motorcycle up to the curb and parked it. The roar was deafening and when he cut off the engine, it echoed off the dingy brick building he had chosen to stop in front of.

He took off his helmet and swept his hair back and turned it shove it over the top of the sissy bar on the back of the bike before he got off.

 

His black leather jacket creaked as he slipped it off and tossed it over the seat of the bike, with all luck he wouldn’t be gone long enough for it to disappear. Tight ripped jeans covered his long muscular legs and hung low on his narrow hips. The leather jacket had covered his bare chest; scars, from his old life, stood out against his marble pale skin and around his neck was a long gold chain that was connected to twin gold rings that were pierced through his s.

He reached up and pulled a leather tie out of his hair and it fell to chestnut brown waves around his shoulders.

 

Confidently he strode towards the non-descript door tucked into the alleyway just to the right of the dingy building and pulled it open. The air was filled a driving bass line that was cut off as he stepped inside and let the door shut behind him.

 

Inside the air was smokey and he was assaulted by a barrage of scents that made his nose wrinkle slightly before he exhaled and remembered he was here for a reason. He closed his eyes for a moment as his senses searched for the one he was after.

 

Ah ha! Found you……

 

The tall figure, looking like on legs and going by the name Kai….. at least that’s what he went by in this decade, made his way through the crowded bar, the music so loud that people had given up trying to shout over it and danced wildly instead, until he reached a figure hunched over a small table, a collection of empty beer bottles crowding the top. The man’s name was Kyungsoo and he was extremely drunk.

 

Kai went and leaned down behind him and traced the line of his jugular vein up to his ear with his nose, breathing in the spicy scent of him.

 

“If you thought you could hide from me, you were wrong”, Kai whispered in Kyungsoo’s ear. The smaller sat up suddenly and turned to see who was behind, even though he could tell by the musky incense-like smell other the other.

 

“I dint want ya fin’ me”, Kyungsoo slurred and turned around again, lifting a beer bottle to his heart shaped lips and took a sloppy drink from it, some of the bitter liquid running down his chin.

 

“Too bad, Soo. you know as well as I do that I could find you easier than a needle in a haystack”, Kai said as he gently gripped his face and turned it back to him, ghosting his cool lips over Kyungsoo’s before the dribble of beer away. Kyungsoo let out an involuntary moan and almost let himself relax into Kai lean frame but he blinked and pulled away.

“Go way”, he mumbled and stood on unsteady feet, his eyes unfocused as he dug a hand into his pocket and pulled out a wad of bills and threw them to the table and started to walk away. His feet wouldn’t cooperate and he stumbled. With lightning fast reflexes, Kai was at his side and kept him upright. Kyungsoo struggled against the long arms wrapped around his waist from behind.

 

“Don’t touch me!”, Kyungsoo said in a panicked voice, even as his traitorous body relaxed into the body behind him.

 

“Those pretty lips are saying one thing but your body is saying otherwise, Kai whispered huskily in his ear, his arms wrapping tighter as he carefully navigates the drunken man towards the same door he had come in. As he walked, Kyungsoo stopped struggling and let himself be led away.

 

“When we get home, you’re going to tell me why you ran away, love”, Kai said as they exited and the cool air hit him. Kyungsoo shivered, he had ran out in gray sweats and a thin white tank top and black slide sandals. Kai steered him to the motorcycle and made him hop on and straddle it as he grabbed his jacket and slipped it on, it swallowed the smaller man and Kai couldn’t help but smile at how adorable he looked.

 

Kai leaned against the wall, the rough brick unnoticed against his bare skin as he pulled out his phone and made a couple of quick hushed phone calls. When he was done we went back over to the bike.

 

“Someone will be here to get us soon. In your state there is no way you could stay seated behind me”, Kai said as he got on the bike behind Kyungsoo and wrapped his arms around him and pulled him close.

 

“I….I…..”, Kyungsoo stuttered but a quick shake of Kai’s head silenced him.

“Let’s get you home and warmed up first, baby”, Kai said with a sigh. This wasn’t the first time this had happened but he was bound and determined to get an answer from his lover, whatever it took, this time. They sat in pregnant silence together until a low slung car rolled up, music blaring.

 

“What the !”, his friend Chen said as he got out and went over to them. “I was right in the middle of something important. This better be good.” He looked from the leather clad form of Kyungsoo to Kai behind him and his expression softened.

 

“Again?”, he said softly, for Kai’s ears only. The other man nodded and Chen sighed.

“Okay. I brought Min with me. He will drive your bike home and I’ll take you two.” At the mention of his name, Minseok hopped out of the passenger seat and loped gracefully over.

 

“I promise I’ll be super careful with your baby”, Min said as he held his hand out for the keys to the motorcycle.

“Damn right you will”, Kai said as he handed them over. “Park it in the garage and leave the keys on the hook by the door.” Carefully he slipped down off the bike, keeping Kyungsoo, who had passed out, within the circle of his arms.

 

Chen and Min exchanged a quick kiss before Chen helped Kai get Kyungsoo into the car and after they pulled away, the music muted this time to keep from waking up the drunken sleeper, Min climbed onto Kai’s bike and started it, the engine roaring to life as he pulled away, heading in the direction of Kai’s house.

 

 

(short first chapter but this is also only going to be a two shot. Please be kind, I'm a new fan so I don't know as much about these guys as some people. Also, my image of Kai was inspired by this story by the lovely Misunkun!!! It wasn't on purpose, it just kinda happened so I wanted to give her credit.