Living With Two Men Can Be A Challenge (Part I)

When Friends Became Enemies

Since it's 12:30 pm~ I went to the bathroom to take a shower... Unfortunately, that stupid red hair boy was in the shower..... He took like the longest shower ever~ So~ I knock........ HARD~ -Tock!! Tock!! Tock!!- "Yah!! What are you doing in there??? It's 1:30 pm!! I need to take a shower... Are you dead?!" I shouted and shouted but his reply is just SILENT~ I got frustrated..so I took the keys of every doors in the apartment and try open the bathroom door~

 

When I unlocked the door, He suddenly came out of the bathroom and walk pass me without a word..... I reached my hand and grabed his wrist while pulling him facing me... He stoped and I walked to him and pointed in his face "Yah!! Please learn how to shower fast~ I've been wait for over an hour" He chuckled and slapped my hand out of his face with a evil stare. "I can shower as slow as I like Cuz this is not only your apartment!" I stared him for a while as he walked back to his room slowly.....O_O'

 

8:30 am in the morning.....

I woke up with a headache.... "AHHHH~ Shhhh~ I hate life~" I started crying without tear and sighed..... I went to the kitchen for breakfast then I saw Chunji was making breakfast for me.... "G'morning~" "Where in hell did you get all of this food?" "I went grocery shopping this morning...." I saw the pancakes in the pan and said "Wow~ You can cook?" "It's not that hard.... Here~ I made pancakes" So I sat down and got curious.... "Where is L Joe?" "He just went to find a job" "What about you do?? Don't you need a job too?" "Oh~ Nah~ I used to have a job as a Bakery boy of my father's bakery shop... But he sent me to seoul with my bestest friend to study more and hopefully find a better job here...." "What about L Joe?? what dose his father do?" "Oh! His parents pass away about 5 years ago... he lived with his grandmother since~ His past is very sad.... He used to be in a gang group for a while but after the death of his parents he stoped being bad and started to take care of his grandmother!..........OK~ Enough about that let's eat! ^^" "hmmm.... Well my goal is to be the best painter in korea....hehehe~" "Woo~ Big dream" He laughed and chuckled with charms.... he is so cute! "Oh~ you have something on your lips" he said as he wiped the pancake syrup off my lips with his sweater sleeve..... ^O^~ OH MY GOD.. I felt goosebump all over me.....