The New Apartment In Seoul

When Friends Became Enemies

THIS STORY IS MY FIRST ONE!!! LOL~ I HOPE YOU THINK IT'S GOOD~ ^^

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I was 19 years old in seoul alone to continue my studies at the Seoul's fine knowledge College. I was born in Basan, and I have to leave my family and home just to continue my education. It's was december 24 2011, the day before christmas. I travelled by bus to Seoul. When got out of the bus station, I noticed that how beautiful Seoul is......

 

My mom called~

"Are you there now? Honey.." She asked me worrily.

"Yes! I'm here, mom!" I replyed.

"Better get to your apartment Honey, it's nearly 7pm"

"Nae, I'll try... Love you Mom, Bye"

"Takes care, Honey~ I love you too" Them mom hung up the phone....

 

I decided to take a cap to my apartment later and used the time exploring seoul.... I spent 2 hours..... walking around seoul.... Then I went to check out my apartment. (At the Building of the apartment) I went into the elevator and found myself with two guys(One with a red hair and the other has a dark blonde hair), I was pretty scared because I never been alone in a city this big before.... As I was walking out of the elevator, the two guys followed me into a long hallway. My apartment was at the end of the hallway. They followed me to the end of the hallway and I was so scared. I try to unlock the door to my apartment, then one of the guys take my hand and said:

 

"Yah! What are you doing?"

"Huh-h???" I replyed.

"Hey! This is our apartment" The other guy said to me

"what??! No I'm sure this is mine."

"Yah! We just rented this apartment"

"No! But! I rented this apartment first!" 

 

We argued for 10 minute... Then I decided to call the landlord(People who rent the apartment)... They said that: "This is a mistake that happens all the time. I'm sorry~ The big problem is that i can find you another apartment but I would toke me some times." "But! I don't have any time.... Where am i gonna stay??" "I'm sorry but that's the best I can do"

 

"Guys~ What happen??" They had the same problem like I do too...

"I need this apartment.... Because I don't have anywhere to stay" I told them....

One of the my with red hair said "But, where would we stay??"

"I don't know, you guys are boys.... go find a hotel or something"

"No way!! We need our rest... By the way, it's 9:56 PM already" the dark blonde hair boy replyed with a angry voice...

But I ran into the apartment and put my bagages on the caoch..... "I am not going anywhere, this is my home" I said in a very loud voice....

The boys enter the apartment and the blonde one shouted "YAH!! This is our apartment and you should leave"

"Why would i?"

"You are so stuborn!!! Hey!! Chunji-ah~ Take all the luggages in! W-we are living here"

"W-what?? No~ I told you that this is my apartment.... get out!!"

"This is also our apartment~" The Chunji boy shout and laugh "If you wanna live with two men.... That's your choice"

They were acting so childish to think that i would I want to live with them "Fine~ I am not a loser... and I refuse to lose to you boys"

"Are you willing to live with us??" 

"I am going to live my life and you can do what ever you want.... I'm not gonna care... If you don't touch my stuff or me!!"

"Oh My God~ really?? hahaha~ L Joe She is really stay!!"

"What??!! Hey! Ohhhhh~" L Joe said with an argry voice "Okay! But you stay on your side of the apartment and we'll try to stay on our's"

"Whatever~" I replyed

 

___________________________________________________________________________

SORRY IF MY FICTION SKILLS AREN'T GOOD BECAUSE THIS IS MY FIRST FICTION EVER~ EVER~!!

SEE WHAT HAPPEN NEXT WHEN ONE GIRL TRY TO LIVE WITH TWO BOYS.... WILL THEY FALL IN LOVE?