My old story

I'm Change

I lost my mom when I was 4 years old, my schoolmate use to make fun of me when I was a kid, they use to call me the unwanted boy of the school, I hated it when I was a kid because I know that i'm a girl and it is very clear for me, but that didn't stop there, it was the same when I was elementary but that time hated it not because of the same reason I have before since I understand what is happening that time I really hate it when they call me like that because I know that my father was actualy trying to fullfil not only his duty as my father but also as my mother at the same time.

 

flashback....

 

Yah!!! the un wanted boy( a girl is calling me)

 

(I don't look at her but she follow me)

 

when i'm talking to you, you should answer, don't have the right to ignor me

why?!!!! (I said shouting)

so you are now asking for a beating, you should act what you should be don't you think it was too much for us to see someone like you almost everyday

degrade me as long as you want but you don't have the rights to tell me what to do for my self, If I don't want to listen to you I won't, so don't you dare act like you know everythimg about me cause you know nothing( I really hated the fact that I can only answer them because I know that I will not be seeing them again since I will be transfering school)

so you have the courage now to answer me, I will make sure that you will be hunt by the fact that you are the unwanted boy since today until you die(said by a girl schoolmate of mine)

 

after I transfer I only have 5 months until becoming a high school student, my schoolmate was right I was hunt by that nickname of mine since it was heard buy alot of people by the use of social media, I got used to it I just don't care about it anymore,  after a month I got to know my friends which become my fellow blackpink member which help me to lessen the boyish image of mine people inside and outside the school know about us since the other three member is so beautiful i'm not schock about it anymore but I don't hate my boyish image so I don't care if those people don't like me because of that, I do fight about it before jsut because I feel like it was my father who is being judge and not me but there is also some people who made me feel the other way like Taehyung, Jin and Jimin.

 

Kim Taehyung

he was my childhood friend people think that we hate each other since we do fight most of the time when we are together, but we don't hate each other we are just used of interacting with each other in that way, To put him in simple word he is my Bestfriend.

Kim Seokjin

my mom and that used to make fun of us because a ask him before to marry me but that was before when I am 3 years old and I don't even remember that I said that same with him, so for me he is a close family friend

Park Jimin

he is a friend but I don't really have a lot to tell about him maybe just a playmate or a friend who live infront of me, that is wierd well it is like that simply because their house is right infront of our home so we just become friends

 

-----------

beside the fashion and the act of mine I am used to hangout with boys rather than with girls I do have my friends who is girl but not as close as the three but yeah i'm so glad that I meet my ultimate friends, Lisa, Jisoo and jennie

 

end of flaskback.......

 

 

I don't want to be your friend anymore

why?

I thougth you treat me as you bestfriend Rose, but here in your dairy what?! I can't believe it my gosh, even jin has alot of description but what about mine?, it feel like there is a caption in here ''Jimin the neighborhood  boy''

dont be like that it is cleary stated there that you are one of my greatest friend

hahaha you're funny dude( sudden sad look in jimin's face) what a word you dont even have lots of friend 

shhhhh!! shut up men just help me, dont worry i'll write a new dairy and I will used half of it with you description only, happy now?

hehehehe i'm just kidding but be glad that i'm helping you to move out

i'm thankful men

good good Rose the UN......

YAH!!!!!! I'LL KILL YOU