S High Graduation

I'm Change

Rose POV

hey Lisa did you ask jisoo to come over later?

nahhh, dude did you forget we need to go to our new university?, anyways if we still have time later then lets go and do what you want 

do you think jennie would come too?

Rose do you think she will?, after all of that gathering she needs to attend that girl will probably choose to sleep.

 

Yah most of the people only see what they want so they look at us like someone who cannot be friends with other people because they think we are different from them, well  to be honest there is lots of difference which me ,lisa, jennie, and jisoo hate to admit, it's tiring so we always want to live when our parents ask us something because we already know that it will the energy left on us.

It is our S high graduation so i ask them to go with our meet up place which is a gift from a business partner of my dad in my 18th birthday which we call now as square up, that is the place where we escape the reality of being someone who is know as a big person in any aspect to be honest we really hated that most of the time.

 

will you gaurds join you today lisa?

no Rose i ask them to pick up jisso and jennie then go and help my mom in the country side so i'm totally free for a whole month

then that's good let's just go pick some snack before we go to the university so that we will go straight to the square up

ok then let's just meet in the department office i'll just pick some papers in the main office for my forms

yah go ahead lisa, but make sure that you will comeback as fast as you can

(lisa doing a ok sign in her hand while walking without looking)

 

I am now left alone in the empty hallway infront of the department's office .......

(bgm: DNA)

 

I sudddenly hear a whistle, and saw a man walking straight to me..... then suddenly realize that it was Kim taehyung a schoolmate of mine in S high 

 

Ow!!!!!! Hi Rose (teahyung said while tiptoeing)

Hi(I answer in low tone) what are you doing here?

why am I here? I don't know ( he said while smiling) just kidding i'm in this department

what!!! for real?( i just can;t believe that we will be classmates again)

Rose calm down I know that you like me very much but i'm not a fan of gurls who is much muscular in actions than me

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wahhhh!!!!! I really hate this situation we are actually a good friend beside having blackpink as my friend taehyung is one of my closest friend in my whole life since his family and my father is business partners, we used to like each other very much but as a friend but since my 18th birthday we just keep on making fun of each other.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just hope we will not be in they same class( I stickout my tounge after sahying that)

Yah! are you a kid? Rose would you like me to give you some tips on how to be more feminine

No thanks mister you are just an old dog who keeps on barking every time you see me, why oh? did you find me so beautiful that you cant stop acting like a kid infront of me?

Hey the both of you stop that ok, kids didn't I tell you it is bad to fight like a kids anymore, would you like me to give some knife and end that battle right now?(jin said while holding both of our heads)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

jin is also a very close friend of the both of us, but he is not actually close with the three girls because one of them likes him so it is too akward for them to be friends with him well that is the very old secret that until now lisa, jennie and jisoo won't share with me because I might say it to Jin, well yeah if I suddenly know who among them is the one I will deffently shout it out in the middle of the school, well thats how playful we are so we are used with each other since we are friends since childhood days.