fate

fate

 

a/n: i didn't edit this at all... so, i'm sorry if it's weird and have some grammatical error. i'm too lazy *peace

 

Eunsook watch minho walk inside his room from his cubicle. That is her routine every morning since 5 years ago. Minho is the president’s son and to make it simple he is the heir of the company she currently working for. For eunsook, minho is perfect. He is rich, handsome, educated and a gentleman. He is the man of the dream for every girl in the world but she never hopes for more. As long as she can still catch his glimpse, she is satisfied. It’s more than enough.

Furthermore, she sure everyone knew only beautiful girl suit that kind of man. It’s not she ugly. She is quite pretty with long black hair and a sunshine smile but she is a nerd. She wear a thick black rim glassed and tied her hair into a bun. One look, everyone knew that she not popular unlike gwiboon.

Gwiboon is eunsook cousin and her best friend since kindergarten. That time, they don’t start label their friend as nerd, popular, jock or whatever. But gwiboon is pretty and fashionable. When they entered middle school, gwiboon instantly become the spotlight. Every boy wishes her as their girlfriend but unfortunately, she chooses this crazy dino puppy, jonghyun.

But life always has a twist.

One day, as usual eunsook peeking at his boss from her cubicle. Minho never look back at her until she’s so sure minho won’t know her at all but not that day. Minho could feel someone is looking at him so he turns around only to catch a girl dress in a black blouse and a purplish skirt. That girl hurriedly hides her crimson red face behind those walls. Minho laughs. He finds that action is cute despite her old fashion sense.

Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder.

This saying fits their situation perfectly. Since that fateful morning, minho can’t help himself from thinking that girl. Day by day, minho fall in love deeper. By his observation which he start right after he caught her peeping, she is clumsy but clever, her eyes will turn into a slit when she smile and she have a beautiful popular diva best friend from design department. Taeyeon, his sister even said eunsook doesn’t fit their social status. But love wins all things. For Minho, personality is more important than look.