Mission One: Couple Games

SNSD Running Man Partner Race

After thirty minutes have passed, the SNSDXRunning Man couples have arrived to the destination. Then the PDs informed them that they will have to do a mission called "Couple Forever". The first mission was Pepero Game. The couple has to try to eat the pepero until it is the shortest length that they can have. The first couple to go is Ji Hyo's couple team as raffled by the PDs. Yuri was nervous to kiss her lover at first. When the game has started, Yuri began chompping her way to Ji Hyo's lips, blushing hard, but calm. Then, the members of SNSD and Running Man saw her expression and said, " Yah, Yuri ah, why are you so passionate to this game? Stop!"

But Yuri isn't easily fazed. She wants her love and make her satisfied. Song Ji Hyo was flustered with her partner. She was shocked with Yuri on her passion into the game. Finally, Yuri stopped until she touched Ji hyo's teeth. Their remains of the pepero stick were just a tiny crumb. They were definitely the proved winner. 

After the first mission, Yuri's team ranks the first while Taeyeon's team places last since Jongkook's negligence of touching Taeyeon's lips. There, Taeyeon can be seen scolding and hitting Jongkook about 10 thousand times. LOL.