Chapter One: Team Arrangement

SNSD Running Man Partner Race

"Wah," said Yoo Jae Suk, "Today's weather is nice. Wait, hold on, why are their gift boxes on the set? Ah, probably there is a partner race today, huh. By the way, why am I always the first one here? Geez, the others have to be faster next time."

Then, one by one, the Running Man members arrived at the set, looking muddled by the gift boxes. Everybody assumed that today was a partner race. But, with whom? 

"Okay," said the PDs, "Yes you guys are indeed correct. We are having a partner race today. The guests will pick their own partner. Okay gift box one, can you please come out?"

The first person to come out is Yuri from SNSD. Yuri was told to pick a partner herself. She, at the end, eventually choose Ji Hyo as her partner. Every single Running Man member was fussing over Yuri and Song Ji Hyo. Adding to it, they also complained about not being choosen by Yuri. Yuri blushed as she backhugged with Ji Hyo. 

Okay, maybe the reason of why Yuri choose over Ji Hyo was because: 1) Ji Hyo is the ACE, 2) Yuri loves Ji Hyo secretly, and 3)Ji Hyo is beautiful. 

After ten more minutes, the guest was revealed. It was SNSD, including former members Seohyun, Tiffany, and Sooyoung! Team List: 

  1. Yoo Jae Suk and Tiffany
  2. Kim Jong Kook and Taeyeon
  3. HaHa and Sunny
  4. Ji Suk Jin and Sooyoung
  5. Lee Kwang Soo and Yoona
  6. Yang Se Chan and Hyoyeon
  7. Jeon So Min and Seohyun
  8. Song Ji Hyo and Yuri

Finally, the PDs ordered them to meet them at the next destination, driving in their assigned car.