My favorite girl

My favorite girl

         

 

 

          « Sogeum ah~ »

 

Was the first word Tiffany heard when she walked in the luxurious dorm that was her house. She rolled her eyes while ing her long coat silently. Irritation could be seen and heard in the way she was (almost) tearing each button off. Furthermore, the fact that Sunny kept calling this damned cat again and again, wasn’t helping at all.

 

She removed her shoes and sauntered forward, trying to gather her most happy thoughts in a big smile signed ‘Tiffany’ to make it shine in the shortest face who was neglecting her a lot lately.

Penetrating in the living room where she could hear little paws running on the parquet, she approached the young woman sitting crossed-legged.

A stick with a fluffy pink pompon dangling in her hand.

 

She crouched right behind her and back hugged her in a sudden movement.

 

          « Hi baby ! » Tiffany exclaimed, sticking her cheek against Sunny’s warm one.

 

          Sunny let out a little surprised scream before turning her eyes toward Tiffany while her hair with her hand. « Hey, Fany ! » I didn’t hear you coming. »

 

   Tiffany frowned. Fany ? Not even « Miyoungie ~ » or « Baby~ » And most of all, didn’t hear me coming in the dorm ? Her cat was that important than she forgot the principal. Her !

 

She unwrapped her arms around her, sighing and sat beside the brown haired girl.

 

          « How was your day ? » Asked the latter after a silence whereas her eyes were busy watching her dear Sogeum chewing the toy between her teeth.

 

          « Tiring. I just wanna sleep right now. » The taller whined unveiling her famous puppy eyes. She didn’t wait for Sunny’s answer and she put her head on Sunny’s knees trying to press herself against her as much as possible.

 

She felt Sunny’s fingers bury in her hair seconds later and smiled, pleased by her approach. So, she went ahead.

 

          « Baby ? » Sunny turned her head toward the caller who was smiling at her gently « Do you want to- »

 

   Meow. Meow. Meow.

 

Tiffany felt her little world crumble down in a few seconds.

 

Sunny’s eyes left her hopeful ones to land on the cat who had scooted closer toward them without Tiffany noticing it.

 

          « Sogeum ah ~ What’s wrong ? You hungry ? » Sunny questioned in her most aegyo-ish voice the cat’s fur chin with her other hand while the white feline sat in front of Tiffany, obstructing the view.

 

   Is it provocation ? Tiffany fulminated internally.

 

The young cat was mocking Tiffany, playing with her owner’s hand without taking a look at her once. She was probably thinking that she would go away if she stayed right there in front of her.

 

   But Tiffany Hwang wasn’t going to give up that fast.

 

Rubbing her cheek against the oldest thigh, she simpered, all sweetness and light in her tone « Baby ~ me too, I’m hungry ! » While accentuating her lips with this little pout known by everyone, combined with even bigger puppy eyes even more scarred. Her little dog could be proud of her mother who followed his example with perfection.

 

Between being a good servant and a respectable husband, the little Sunny didn’t know where to look at because of those two, so adorable, creatures.

 

          « Alright, alright. » She gave up and compromised « I’m going to make food for both of you. »

 

   She caressed the white fluff below Sogeum’s muzzle with her index finger who seemed to like it and pressed a quick kiss against Tiffany’s temple.

 

The latter grinned dumbly feeling a slightly red shade spreading out on her cheeks. She lovingly looked at Sunny slipping away toward the kitchen before her smiling eyes came across this damned cat and her physiognomy altered completely.

 

   The two rivals stared at each other, sending visually invisible and staggering lightning before Tiffany claimed, with an unnecessary pride :

 

          « At least, she kissed me ! Me ! »

 

The young cat was still staring at her with huge impassive golden eyes afterwards straightening on her paws, something in the back of her mind. Tiffany followed her meticulously with her own eyes expecting everything from this little devil.

This one drew up toward the bathroom situated in the corridor on her right and, scowling a last defiant glance towards her, bounced on the handle opening it in a sharp blow.

 

   Tiffany understood immediately what it meant and it got up her nose violently. Frustration and jealousy included.

 

Form far away, Sogeum was showing a mocking smile, answering :

 

   But me, I can watch her showering without her shooing me !

 

   1-1

 

          « Little brat ! » Sweared Tiffany, red with anger while standing up sharply, about to charge right at Sogeum who reacted the same way spontaneously. Here we go, human…

 

          « Fany ah ~ Sogeumi ~ It’s ready ! You’re coming ~ ? » Sunny’s angelic voice brought the both of them back to reality marking an ephemera truce between the two rivals, for the lunch.

 

The brunette hastened to go in the kitchen. Even if the fight was actually on break, Tiffany wasn’t going to let that pass. She wanted to be ahead of Sogeum.

 

   She sat directly in front of Sunny around the table for four persons. Fried chicken and veggies included on the menu. Well, it was more like Sunny ordered everything in advance, hence her amazing quickness to cook in less than five minutes. But that, Tiffany didn’t notice, too focused on her decisive battle for the well being of this house.

 

Sogeum arrived once Tiffany was settled and jumped on the table, ready to get her revenge - but her owner’s hand stopped her in time.

 

          « Sogeumi ~ Not on the table, I said. Look, your food is right there. »

 

She put her in front of her bowl filled with delicately sliced fresh fishes. The female cat mewled in appreciation and scurried to throw herself on her meal. Her food was still being the most important thing for her.

 

Sunny watched her with a tender smile on her lips her back fur. Tiffany would have liked so much to be the one that was being viewed like this and receive the same physical affection. Maybe even more.

 

          « Soonkyu, come here ~ Lunch will be cold. » She called her, upset to not be one more time the object of all her attention.

 

   The shortest obeyed, settling on her chair while taking her chopsticks in hand. Lunch unfolded silently.

 

However, Tiffany was throwing so many glances at Sunny very now and then but this latter was too much into her dear fried chicken and was saying nothing. She puffed her cheeks. How to occupy her attention ? Just before, it was Sogeum and now it’s fried chicken which is stealing all the attention of her « husband » ! She blushed for herself. It’s true… Sunny was her husband. It meant she had to take care of her wife, as soon as she requiert attention !

 

   She leant forward to observe the young white cat, muzzle buried in her cat food. Like mom like child… and spun back toward the object of all her thoughts. The way was opened.

 

          « It’s delicious unnie ! » She mewled showing her most beautiful smile to Sunny. The latter nodded thankfully, grinning mouth and full of fried chicken.

 

          « Can I taste yours ? » She opened like a nestling, claiming to have all her mother’s attention.

 

          « Erm…why ? » Sunny wondered and looked between their two plates. « We have the same chicken coming from the same place, you know. Unless you don’t find it that good ? » She titled her head to one side, curious.

 

Tiffany closed her eyes, disenchanted. Sunny could be so dense sometimes. That was distressing.

 

          « No, stupid, I just want you to feed me ! » She put her face against her fists, puffing her cheeks the most lovely way possible. « Isn’t it what the husband is supposed to do when her wife and him are having lunch ? » She was now using her softest voice ( even if she was very serious on this matter ).

 

          « Erm…I suppose but- »

 

          « Then do it. »

 

          « But the wife can also manage to feed herself, no ? » Sunny giggled and gulped a piece of pickled tofu straight.

 

          « Yah Lee Soonkyu ! » Tiffany was frustrated. « How are you going to find yourself a girlfriend if you’re not romantic ? »

 

          « Haven’t I already a girlfriend as you said ? » Sunny dived her chocolate orbs in Tiffany’s eyes, smirking.

 

The latter diverted her gaze, heart beating quickly under those deep pupils. « What’re you talking about ? » She murmured weakly, not understanding if this message was addressed to her or not. Or if Sunny was just teasing her.

 

          The older girl just smiled continuously, happy to have won this mini argument (for once) and stretched a piece of chicken with her chopsticks toward the young woman. « There it is, eat. »

 

Tiffany, slightly red and confused, opened faintly , ready to take the desired piece - when a white ball hopped on the table wailing loudly.

 

   Resumption of hostilities.

 

          « Sogeumi ~ » Sunny pulled her hand away before the chicken was some millimeters away from Tiffany’s lips. « You aren’t authorized to do that ! » She took the young cat in her arms to put her back on the ground. Tiffany was still blocked on the fact she had managed to have the attention of her unnie on her - but this stupid cat had to spoil everything once again !

 

She puffed loudly through her nostrils, frowning and lowered her eyes on her full plate, not wanting to meet the eyes of this stupid feline snuggling up against her Sunny.

 

She kept eating without throwing once a glance up near the duo in front of her eyes. Raising her head to finally take the bottle of water, she noticed with resentment that Sunny was kissing and hugging her dear cat, showering her with all her affection and for once, the cat was returning it back.

 

   Tiffany sighed. Had she forgotten they had a son together ? Who was sleeping peacefully in her room. Who knows…She didn't visit him at all today !

 

   Unworthy daddy ! Tiffany thought heavily killing a all happy Sunny with her eyes.

 

She hurried to finish her meal and cleaned her plates. Sunny, too busy to venerate her cat. She rolled her eyes for the umpteenth time and believed she just saw Sogeum smiling at her. Evilly. Or maybe that was her that was inventing too much things. Her and her sickly jealousy.

 

She left the kitchen with loud and annoyed steps heading for her bedroom, looking for some comfort.

 

   Prince emerged from his basket, barking happily and she smiled weakly taking him in her arms. He her face enthusiastically and moved his little head looking behind the brunette, mouth opened, sticking out his tongue, sign he was waiting impatiently for the coming of someone else.

 

          « She haven’t come here to check on you, then ? » Tiffany’s tone sounded more like an affirmation than a question.

 

The young dog seemed to answer no with his bubbly eyes and lowered his furred ears sadly.

 

          « Tsk. » Was the only word pronounced by Tiffany. Her anger was internal but soon she will explode like an erupted volcano.

 

She the head of her dog and brought her out her bedroom with her.  Sitting on the couch, surprisingly Sunny joined her but with Sogeum in her arms evidently.

 

   Now there they were. Dog vs cat.

 

Prince pointed the tip of his nose toward Sunny enticing to see his daddy and barked before noticing Sogeum’s presence, (his half sister) laying comfortably on her owner’s knees. He barked again, yearning to play with her. The concerned one ignored him royally.

 

          Tiffany did not appreciate it. « Hmf ! This cat is seriously very grumpy ! »

 

Sunny laughed. « Yeah, she is. Like a certain person sitting beside me. » She moved her eyebrows up and down, teasing Tiffany who looked away, still irritated for the low of interest from the smaller one toward her.

 

Sogeum decided to finally make an effort, intrigued by Prince’s exuberance and approached him, smelling him while tapping his little snout.

 

          « They get on with each other better and better, it’s awesome ! » Sunny exclaimed joyfully while watching them interact together.

 

          « Hm… » Murmured Tiffany while turning the pages of a magazine she had just found on the table.

 

Sunny put her eyes on the pink fanatique « Something wrong ? »

 

As the taller one was not answering her, head down the last Vogue, Sunny dropped it and asked the same question again.

 

Tiffany retorted annoyingly « Yes, everything is great ! » She emphasized the last word and crossed Sogeum’s gaze. « I don’t count in this house, anyway… » She mumbled to herself.

 

Sunny chortled and got closer to her before putting down both of their pets, telling them to play further. To which they did, surprisingly. Even though Sogeum was firstly hesitating but a nice pawing on her nose from Prince made her change her mind.

 

          « What’s wrong with my lovely baby ? »

 

Oh yes, now my name is « baby » ? Ironized Tiffany in her head with raised eyebrows while still flipping through her fashion magazine.

 

Sunny kept calling Tiffany with her most ingenuous tone, the one she was uniquely using for Tiffany, getting once more closer to the brunette until her chest was touching Tiffany’s left arm. The black haired girl shivered at the brush of skin and tried to focalize on the head of the model rather than something else. Who became quickly obstructed by Sunny’s face who was holding her chin between two fingers to force her to look back at concerned eyes.

 

          « Something came to work ? » This time Sunny was serious. She her cheek with the back of her hand reckoning Tiffany’s contrariety.

 

          « No, at all. » Tiffany felt her cheek warming up to the feeling of warm fingers on her skin.

 

          « Then- »

 

   Meow. Meow. Meow.

 

She met Sunny’s worried gaze and sensed that it was the time to tell her. That after all those years she-

 

   Meow. Meow. Meow.

 

          « Hm ? What, Sogeum ah ~ »

 

Tiffany heard her head explode, smoke coming from her ears, the breath of an angry dragon getting out her nose. It had just woken up from its sleep.

 

The moment Sunny was about to turn back toward the source of all her troubles and this, since she arrived in the dorm to sow discord in her perfect family - her and Sunny were forming with Prince - Tiffany caught fiercely Sunny’s hand expiring all her frustration and fit of anger in one sentence :

 

          « Would you just stop focus on this cat for heaven’s sake !? »

 

Her tone was way too loud and harsh from what she replayed in her head just before. So well that her son went to hide in the kitchen. Even Sogeum stepped back under the effect of this voice too strong even for her.

 

   So, it existed someone who could meow stronger that her…

 

          Sunny yelped, big petrified bunny orbs wide open and she stammered, looking for words to justify herself quickly « I don’t favor her ! Why are you being angry for something like that ? »

 

A swollen vein swelled up on Tiffany’s beautiful face as she had the uncontrollable need to shake her unnie right left and center.

 

          « Wait a minute… don’t tell me you’re jealous ? » Once the words were out, aback, Tiffany wasn’t looking at her anymore. Too proud to agree with what Sunny guessed. But she heard well this little mischievous tone Sunny always used when she was perceiving something.

 

It was her that was stammering now « No, it’s false ! » On her words, she hastened to get up before Sunny caught her hand and in a sharp movement, made her sit back on the couch, back against the armrest. The brown haired girl did not stop there and with a seductive grin who could made crush every human being, including Tiffany, she leaned above the long haired girl holding herself by having her hands each side of the girl head who was wobbling under her.

 

   Oh my gosh…!

 

Her heart was beating that loudly she was almost sure Sunny could overheard it against her own chest now. Her eyes didn’t know where to look at and this sudden intimate interaction from Sunny rendered her speechless.

 

   The Lee Sunny had once again tamed the dragon Tiffany Hwang.

 

          « You shouldn’t worry you know, Miyoungie. » Her tone was angelic and her breath warm against the skin of Tiffany’s lips. She looked up, astonished and Sunny gratified her with a dazzling eye smile.

 

          She kept going before Tiffany opened « You know you’re still my favorite girl ! »

 

Tiffany was sure than all her blood left their walls of blood vessels to go straight all over her face by the way her cheeks reddened that much and were burning. And her heart…oh gosh. Was it possible that it was still beating quickly at this point ? Even more !?

 

          With trembling hands caused by the adrenalines, she wrapped her arms against Sunny’s neck and answered with a voice that rivaled Sunny’s charisma, although unsteady nevertheless, challenging Sunny « Then, prove it. »

 

   Being the obedient husband that she was, Sunny did not wait longer to go down her face toward Tiffany’s. The other young woman guessed immediately what she was about to do, and closed her eyes, heart now in her ears. Nothing else mattered at this instant. A fine victorious smile drew itself on her pink lips.

 

          « Final- » Huh. Wait.

 

   Meow ?

 

A shapeless white form put itself between them and Sunny left a scream of shock escaped her.

 

Tiffany did not need to see it. She knew who it was. Ranting, she squeezed the leather of the couch between her manicured nails almost crushing them and straightened her chest, in the verge of exploding. She was killing her with her stare, strangling Sogeum visually, who was making her understand that Sunny was still hers.

 

   To which she was decided to change for all.

 

Not realizing the tensed and flamboyant atmosphere rounding physically her two babys fighting for her, Sunny laughed grasping the whole situation even though she was deceived than her moment with Miyoung was spared…but she knew she couldn’t get angry against her lovely cat so she stepped to hold her, asking her in a silly voice what was happening.

 

   No, don’t tell me she is going to..?

 

This time, Tiffany did not let this happen. There was no way this cat will stay between her and Sunny for the umpteenth time. She caught Sunny’s hand who was ready to escape, Sogeum in her arms, and thus one just had the time to flee from the situation before Tiffany tackle Sunny against the couch and in a moment of pure excitation pressed her lips against the voluptuous ones belonging to the brown haired girl.

 

   Finally.

 

The kiss was ardent, sign from all the passion and frustration Tiffany was holding toward the older.

 

She moved her hands against Sunny’s cheeks, continuing her gentle exploration and bit her lower lip when Sunny passed a hand in her hair. The girl above her was picturing Sogeum’s head through her closed eyes and was delighted, trying to not showing it physically.

 

          Sunny broke the kiss abruptly while taking her breath. She kept Tiffany at distance at arm length. The younger pouted. « Wait, I couldn’t breath. » Sunny laughed, exhaling, her red cheeks traducing what had happened and especially how much she had enjoyed it.

 

Tiffany put her chin on Sunny’s torso, humming when the latter kept her hand in her curly hair.

 

          « That was the only way to have your attention. » Tiffany murmured while pressing a kiss on her cheek. Her hands wrapped themselves around her neck. Her intention ; preventing Sunny to move from this couch for a very looooong time.

 

Sunny wasn’t bothered. On the contrary. She grinned in her hair and began to slide her hands lower toward Tiffany’s waist when a familiar but more shy meowing was heard.

 

She turned her eyes toward her cat staring right in her eyes, with a mi confused and annoyed glow.

 

Sunny was about to talk - wanting to explain to her child, her somehow very embarrassing posture when Tiffany outpaced her once more.

 

          « Sogeumi ~ » Tiffany singsonged tightening her hold against Sunny like the joyous little rascal that she was. « Looks like we’ll spend a lot of time together from now, isn’t it ? »

 

She put an another kiss on Sunny’s lips who melt immediately and nodded dumbly like the dumb and whipped husband that she was.

 

Sogeum let out a little spit in sign of disapprobation and went away, snubbing everyone. Including Prince who just came back, all ecstatic to see that his parents were anew together. Tiffany smiled tooth-fully.

 

   2 - 1

 

   

   Tiffany, win.

 

Fin.

 

 

 

          Later, two shadows were trailing mysteriously in the kitchen. The taller one was kneeling and the smaller one, the one who looked like the curvature of a thin cat punctuated by luminous eyes was looking up and down her owner with great disdain.

 

          « Ey, you’re going to sulk me until when ? » Sunny pouted the head of the animal. The cat let her caress her. « Our plan worked, you see ? » Sunny displayed a big proud smile. Even though she didn’t expect it to word that well. To the point that her Miyoung kissed her and then they…

 

Her face became red as a beetroot as she was remembering what happened after and where did she came from only some minutes ago. Her uncombed hair and marked neck many times speaking volumes and the disapproving look of Sogeum wasn’t helping.

 

   It’s so easy to manipulate you, human.

 

          « Yah. Who wouldn’t resist Tiffany. » Objected Sunny, covering awkwardly her neck with her hoodie.

 

   The cat seemed to show herself.

 

          « Aw ~ I’m sure you’re not indifferent to her charm. I heard you purr when she took you in her arms. » To take her away from Sunny, though.

But Tiffany didn’t seem that impartial to the cute white cat neither. At least, no more, since she had claimed physically and mentally what was hers.

 

   The cat remained impassive, her tail moving tirelessly from left to right in a slow dance, getting impatient.

 

   Food. human. Right now.

 

          « Aish. » Sunny sighed while closing her eyes. « Why am I always the only one getting scold ? And to say that Tiffany doesn’t think both of you are similar… »

 

          « Soonkyu ~ You’re done ~? I’m bored all alone here. » Her baby suave and incredibly y voice brought Sunny back to earth and she stood up, ready to run to save her dear pink princess.

 

   Change of target. But Sogeum was having none of it. She stopped her with a long meow of anger. My food. We had a deal.

 

          « Oh yeah, sorry Sogeumi ! » Sunny caught the box full of candies on the table and poured some in Sogeum’s bowl. « Thank you for the help. » She smirked completely satisfied with her plan. She was about to border her cat with soundly kisses when-

 

         « Yah, Lee Soonkyu ! Are you still talking with you cat ?! » Tiffany’s loud but raspy voice was abruptly heard then a dramatic movement of blanket being pulled up as if she was getting up from her bed, to claim her owed.

 

Sunny couldn’t help but blush over and over. A sparsely dressed Tiffany, furious because of her could only procure too many fantasies in the spirit of an accomplished erse. Her possessive and jealous side exciting her more than ever.

 

             She send puppy eyes to Sogeum who taunted to ignore her finishing her gastronomic bribe - and emphasized them with an outrageous glossy pout. Pleawse ~ ?

 

Sogeum rolled her eyes. What I would do for this stupid human. She her long mustaches and headed nonchalantly toward Sunny’s bedroom, ready to annoy one damned last time Tiffany for the pleasure of her owner.

 

   Well, at least both of them were gaining something from that, right ?

 

Prince laying on the couch, was watching the scenery mi confused and disinterested. He had seen and heard too many things today, but…

 

 

 

Undoubtedly, his half sister was way more evil than him.