Chapter X

Personal

  counting the days  

  counting the days       

You deserve better  

You deserve better       

"I'm so tired..." She sighed.

Everything was bothering her more than it should. Kim jisoo so hung up on feelings? On love? Jennie would've laughed at her.

Can you blame her though? Is there anything more painful than the matters of the heart?

All she can think of is escaping this whole ordeal.

All she can think of is escaping this whole ordeal     

  I've decided  

Nervous is an understatement

Nervous is an understatement. Every step closer to getting to her makes her leg tremble. Her heart feels like bursting out of her chest.

The only thing on her mind right now was to get to her. Words will come.

But the moment she stepped out of the car, everything felt realer.

It was odd. She was at the other end of the hallway and the door to the suite is there.

The guys who are supposed to be guarding are nowhere to be found.

She walked quickly and knocked on the door.

Once.

Twice.

Thrice.

No answer.

Where could she be?

Where could she be?     

looking for a missing person in a crowded area was impossible     

looking for a missing person in a crowded area was impossible. if lisa had to search every corner of the place, she'd do it.

there's not much time left.

she shouldn't be trusting her luck, but the small figure that caught her eye told her otherwise. she knew it was her.

"Miss Kim!" She started running, avoiding the people blocking her way.

"Miss Jisoo!" People were staring at her. She was sure she shouted loud enough but the girl isn't turning.

"JISOO. JISOO-AH."

She stopped and rested her hands on her knees, trying to catch her breath.

Jisoo stood still.

She knew it was Lisa. She'd recognize that voice anywhere. She missed her but that didn't mean she'd run into her arms that easily.

Lisa left her with nothing, not even a word. She's still hurting.

"Now you're calling me by my name? I really don't get you."

Lisa was still panting, but she stood up to meet her gaze

Lisa was still panting, but she stood up to meet her gaze.

"I don't get myself all the time. Sorry if I'm confusing.."

Jisoo scoffed.

"Confusing? You are frustrating! Even if you're around me or not, you're always in here!" She pointed at her temple.

Lisa cringed at the bitterness in her voice.

"I know.. it was stupid. I was stupid. I shouldn't have been a coward. I was afraid."

"Afraid of what?"

"I never really won in life. I'm probably the unluckiest person. There's always something being taken away from me..."

"I liked you way back. Before I even knew that I did...

To make it worse, I work for your family. A powerful one. And I'm just..me.

I'm afraid the universe will find its way to take you away from me...

I was okay before we met but I was never the same again."

"Like what? My family will stop me from seeing you? That's crazy, Lisa! That's total bullsh*t! You kept pushing me away."

"That's why I'm here now.. I don't want to push you away anymore. I want this as much as you."

Jisoo heard a flight announcement and was about to leave.

Lisa grabbed her hand and held it gently.

"Please don't... Please don't leave, I'm begging you."

Jisoo tried to keep her emotions at bay. Lisa holding her hand never felt so conflicting.

"I'm choosing to stay this time. I hope you do too.."

"Jisoo, I love you."

Jisoo pulled her hand away from her. Lisa could only close her eyes and sob silently.

That was it. She was too late. She brought this pain upon herself... Unlucky Lisa strikes again.

And there was no one else to blame but herself.

She breathed in deeply.

Lisa bit her lip to stop herself from crying.

It hurt.

It hurts, still...

She felt a hand gently wipe away her tears and the other cupping her cheek.

"That was all I need to hear from you. You know I love you too, Lisa."

Lisa pulled her in for a tight hug.

"I know. You made sure I knew. Now I'll be the one to make sure I tell you every day, Kim Jisoo."

Jisoo smiled against her chest. It was the best feeling ever.

"Looks like we don't have to fix anything anymore, Chaeng."

Both Lisa and Jisoo turned at the voice and saw two girls smiling at them.

"I only told you to pick us up. Didn't know there's some drama here to welcome us." Rosé giggled.

"Wait, you're not leaving?" Lisa asked.

Jisoo beamed.

[earlier that day]

[earlier that day]

"Come on now, girlfriends. We're starving. Let's grab some lunch." Jennie smirked at them and the only thing that registered to Rosé was lunch.

The two followed them with arms linked. They looked at each other and couldn't stop smiling.

"You're my girlfriend now, Miss Manoban."

Late lunch double date it is

Late lunch double date it is     

what a weird couple     

what a weird couple

what a weird couple

ugh lovers

ugh lovers

ugh lovers

Lisa went to Jisoo's room and flopped down beside her

Lisa went to Jisoo's room and flopped down beside her. Her girlfriend was already sleeping so she continued to stare at her cute face.

Lisa drummed her fingers against her cheeks, making Jisoo slowly open her eyes.

"Good night baby. I love you."

"I love you too." She whispered

---------

A/N: Isn't it fun to have a happy ending? lmao. There's still an epilogue. Tell me what you think!

- sel