Is it a dream ?

Summer magic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

| PROLOGUE |

Jeon Jungkook was a simple guy who just wanted to finish college without any problems. But at this moment, he wasn't so sure it would be possible because of his freaking essay. It was Friday evening, and he really needed to finish it.

He also needed to find a quiet place because of various reasons: the library was closed the entire weekend, his roommate Park Jimin was too loud, and the common room from his dorm was a Hell's mouth. 

It was his friend Jaehyun who talked to him about a little coffee place, ten minutes away from campus, where the female owner looked like a goddess as the waiters. At first, he didn't want to go there, but after another significant incident between Jimin and a girl from one of his class, Jungkook needed peace and silence.

When the young man entered the small place, it was 22:15 and nobody was here, excepted the male waiter. The man seemed to be more interested in his reflexion on his phone than the arrival of a potential customer. When he took a better look at him, Jungkook could tell the man a face unforgettable and when he heard his voice, one who didn't match at all with his appearance, he understood why this guy seemed so full of himself. 

Jungkook waited maybe one minute before the young man acknowledged his presence. The student ordered an iced coffee and a chicken sandwich before choosing a table near the windows. He sat back to the room and took his computer and notebook from his messenger bag. Ultimately, he could finish this essay and playing video games all weekend. 

Time passed, and when he looked at the clock on his computer, it was already 00:30 and the coffee place was still very empty. The second time he raised his head, it was because of the significant "boom" coming from the room. One minute, he was the only person (with the cashier inside the coffee place, the next one the floor started to tremble like during an earthquake, and he heard people screaming. 

When Jungkook took a better look, he didn't know if what he was seeing was the reality or a weird dream because he fell asleep on his computer: five girls were fighting a man inside the coffee place. The first thing coming to his mind wasn't the fight itself but the man's face: he looked like a crocodile. 

Taking a good look at the girls, they seemed to be around his age, but he didn't have the time to make a better look because of their rapid movements. The only thing he clearly saw, was their weird costumes: high school uniform but in bright colors. However, he didn't have the time to observe it more because a table just crashed on his left. Jungkook did the only thing he could possibly do. He hid under a table and waited in silence, hoping it would end soon. 

He didn't know how long he stayed under the table, but when a girl with long hair, wearing orange and having a single eyelids came to his view, Jungkook knew it was over.

When he stood up, helped by the girl with the single eyelids, the four other girls were in front of him, with the cashier and another man he never saw before. 

"What are we doing with this one unnie ?" said the girl on his side. 

"I don't know Seulgi. He doesn't seem to be a threat, right !" Jungkook took a better look at the woman who just spoke: with her red uniform, long brown hair, and magnificent eyes, the young man knew she was probably the most beautiful girl he ever saw. Even if she looked older than him, he didn't understand why she wasn't an idol or an actress. He felt to be hypnotised, but a few seconds later, she was still beautiful, but the glow around her disappeared. 

"And another one who falls instantly in love with Joohyun unnie." The college student saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter