Never be lost

Never be lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What’s in a name?” asked Junmyeon with a smile. He was still holding Sehun’s hands under the bright white bulb.

“What’s in a name? Everythings in a name. It forms the identity of the baby” replied Sehun squeezing his hands to denote the importance of the point he just made.

“The identity, her spot in the class queue, everything”, he continued explaining his point more than what the situation required, as always.

“Ok but you have to agree my mother’s name will be her middle” Junmyeon spoke pulling his eyebrows up.

“Agreed”

“When are we going to tell our parents?”

“This afternoon we go to my dad’s home and to yours this evening”

“Wow, this is early? I..I didn’t plan for it”

“What should you plan for breaking a lovely news? This ain’t giving a speech or something”

“No. I need to make my mind up” said Junmyeon and pulled his hands out from Sehun, displaying his disagreement.

“I don’t get you. What are you made of? What is the worst that could happen? Think about it. Are our parents going to kill us? ” Sehun raised his voice in anxiety.

“That could happen with mine, you know!”

“Yes, it could. Didn’t they go through raising you up? They’d be mentally unstable after years of toil that would’ve given them” he shook his head up and down with a scorn.

“You are hurting me Sehunnie. Its ok if you had made fun of me in school, but now I am carrying a baby in me. You are going to be a father, please understand where we are going toward. Please stop hurting me, you know…”

“Ya. I am sorry I understand”. Sehun’s apology was with no emotions, as always.

Junmyeon and Sehun had been a great pair at school.Sehun had met Junmyeon during the orientation day for the mid-term transfers, he stood opposite to him. He wore a blue jeans and a red coat over a white t-shirt. His hair was short and dyed brown. This opposing to his white flawless skin made Sehun have a crush on him at that moment. He shook his hands during introduction hour and did not pull back for a full five minutes that everyone noticed it. He considered himself poet, always loved to write short poems although most of them were just prose with scrambled length. Junmyeon became the subject of his poems then on.

“No you don’t Sehunnie, yet another soulless apology. I am afraid of what I have done, oh God.. What have I done”.  Junmyeon closed his eyes with his palms and started to weep with no sound.

Sehun tried to hold his shoulders but he moved away. Junmyeon removed his palms and  looking at Sehun continued to weep.

“Oh, come on Jun what did I do? Was my sorry so worthless to you now? Did you think you have a moral high ground just because you are pregnant? Come on already!” Sehun’s pulse increased.

“You don’t know what my tears mean, especially now. Your support is the first thing I need. You have never respected me Sehunnie. I had always thought you were doing it to show your male chauvinism in front of the school, never thought it was real.”

“Stop it now Jun, seriously, I am sorry, yes you need all my support, my priority is you, only you”, saying that he hugged Junmyeon but he moved away again.

“What the f**k went into you today” shouted Sehun and thumped the wall. The whole partition shook and drops of rain water fell over his head.

It had been raining heavily for the last two hours. The streets were flooded so much that Sehun decided they couldn’t cross the fields. They took shade in a small bus stop, it helped them little.

“I asked what the f**k went into you, damn you. You worthless , can’t do s**t of your own. Need a good pizza?  ‘Please Sehun it is, need a ride to the store ‘oh Sehun how I love riding with you’, need a book ‘please Sehun won’t you do this little thing for your love’, that too with a fake smile. You unworthy boy” he lost his temper and started to scare him.

“I am sorry Sehun, if that is what you thought of me, I won’t bother you anymore. It had all been one big lie, one big show for you. How unlucky I am to get someone like you to share  my heart out to”. He had used his full first name this time. Saying that he wiped his eyes off of tears and started towards his parents’ home in the rain.

“Jun, come on, sorry again baby. I am hung over from last night’s party and you know I got wrongly accused of copying the essay when that bast**d Jo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter