Final.

Clearing Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been eight years since Kyungsoo opened his old trunk. While clearing it up, he found an old card. A confession card. He managed to pen down something on the card, but he didn't have the nerve to give it to the person it was bought for.

 

 

Eight years ago

Kyungsoo had been practicing his vocals for a contest when he heard his favorite track by AC DC being played in the adjoining room. Curiosity started to rise within him and he made it a decision to peep through a hole in the partition.

The singer's back faced Kyungsoo and he could observe the tanned skin of a male having a wonderful head of bouncy hair, shaking to the rhythm of Highway to Hell.

The next day, Kyungsoo had succeeded in seeing the singer in the assembly hall and for some reason, he couldn't take his eyes off him. The mysterious male had a sharp jawline and thick lips. He had a fine build and he could perhaps dance as well.

During Algebra, Kyungsoo saw the mysterious male pass by his classroom. Though he loved the subject, he couldn't concentrate on the problem in which Mr. Zhang was teaching. He kept on gazing out of the window, waiting for the mysterious male to pass by his class again.

He even waited at the bus stop and let a number of buses pass by just to be with him for some more time. Surprisingly, even the mysterious male waited at the bus stop until Kyungsoo got on a bus.

"He's in your grade and he dances well."

"Why are you telling me all this?" Kyungsoo asked with shock evident on his face when Sehun, his best friend gave a slight chuckle.

"I noticed you looking at him. The least you could do is get me some chocolate bubble tea for this info."

Sehun found out about Kyungsoo's new interest and kept teasing him and pro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter