Page 1

Love


"Are you sure?''

"Yep!! I am. I've decided already.''

"Are you sure? It will only make you hurt more than now. Do you want to get more hurt because of her even though you are hurt like hell now???''

"If this will bring a smile on her face, I will do it. I don't want to care about myself because she is my priority. Her happiness is the most important.''

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

''Sana unnie..... hurry up.!! We're late.''

''Coming!!'' 🏠🏠 a girl with messy hair and uniform come out from the door of a middle sized house along with the bread in her hand. 

''What are you doing ?? Did you plan to make me late along with you at the furst day of school??'' a girl with a round thin glasses scold the girl who come out whose name is SANA.

"Sorry....,Tzu Tzu..., I forgot to set my alarm and also my parents were not at home since yesterday since they have business trip.'' Sana said with a guilty sense on her facealong with a cute pout.

"Ok....ok..... don't look at me with your puppy eyes. Let's move. Come on''

At the school gate 🏥🏥

A black car come through the gate of TWICE high school and catch the students ' attentions. 
As the car stop in front of the school buildings, a pair of black shoe that looks like expensive appear from the car and it make many students to mumble. And a girl with the sharp brown eyes that can make you legs weak with just a wink. And also with the black hair which is perfect with her pale complexion. And the sight also caught the two hurry girls especially the one who is popular for her flits.

"Wow....Tzu Tzu, is that even a human? She is so beautiful. I want to date her.''

Tzuyu pov

"Sana unnie, is there a girl you don't want to date?'' 
Ah....you will not date me. Cuz you just see me as a friend and no more than,right? Sana unnie.......

"Tzuyu.....come on. Let's go!! You are the one who scold me for make you late. And now you are the one who make it.''

''Sorry..... let's go..''

📚📚📚📚
At the Classroom A-1,

Sounds of talking are filling the classroom and make the room noisy with different kinds of talk.
Suddenly all sounds went silent and every students' attentions are now on the person that is in front of the class.

''Ok..Kids..... Today we have got a new friend since she is a clever student since her previous school, she got transfer to our class. Let's welcome her, ok??''
a homeroom teacher if Class A1
said with a strong voice to her talkative pupils.

''Come in....''

''Wow.........''

''Is the girl that from the school gate,right?''

''She is so beautiful..''

''Her beauty is not a joke ''

''Wow.... lucky me.I will be attend with a Godness in the same class from now on''

Sana pov

"Hello!! My name is Kim Dahyun and I am interested in playing piano. Please help me in the future. Thank you'' wahh...her name is so cute. She is really adorable. I even want to pinch her puffy checks.

"Dahyun....shi....Go and sit beside Minatozaki Sana. Sana please raise your hand.'' Oh....my....god!! She will sit beside me. I immediately raise my hand and she slowly come closer to me.  It's like a fairy tale that the prince charming is slowly come towards his princess. Oh my god!! What am I thinking? She sat beside me and smile at me.

"Hello....I am Dahyun.''

"Hello...I'm Sana, nice to meet you and this is Tzuyu '' since Tzuyu sat behind me I introduce my best friend to her.

"Hello....I'm Da..hyun. Nice to meet you Tzuyu..shi''

"Hi...and I already know your name. You don't have to introduce again as I am not a dumb. And as Sana unnie have introduced I am Tzuyu.''
Why Tzuyu seem like angry and sad? Did they know each other or did Dahyun did something to her. She is like an angry tiger now.

"Tzuyu...ya...Don't scare Dahyun. She is just a new.''

"It's ok. I'm sorry if I do something wrong to you, Tzuyu...shi.''

"No, it's not your fault. I'm just not in mood to talk. Sorry...''

Our talk ended as soon as the English teacher came into class.

Time skipped 🕛🕛🕛,

Tzuyu pov

I can't focus my lessons as the thoughts of Sana sitting with her new target that will soon become her girlfriend being distributed me. 

"Ding....Dong......''

"Okay...kids. Let's meet tomorrow again and I only want to see you have done your homeworks'' and then the science teacher left the room.

"Wahhh.....finally. Lunch time.
Science us so boring,isn't it Tzu..Tzu.''

"Sana unnie... every subject is interesting in their own ways and only you are the problem.'' Haha....sometimes she is so childish even she is older than me. But my happiness didn't last long since the voice that the least I want to hear distrub our conservation.

"Sana unnie, can I join a lunch with you? "

"Of course, Da....''

"No....'' I cut Sana unnie and reject the request of that pale girl. 

"Tzuyu, don't rude ''

"Have you forgot? We have to have a lunch with others. I just don't want her feeling uncomfortable. "

"Ahh...yes, it's ok. Tzuyu is right!! I must be uncomfortable with others. I will find my cousin and ask her. Then I will go. "
She left and I feel a little guilty but I don't care as long as Sana is not close with her. I won't lose my chance this time. I've already suffered and lost a lot of chances that's why from now on I will take a chance.

"Unnie...let's go''

At canteen 🍝🍔🍟🍿🍸🍹🍺🍰

Sana and Tzuyu walk towards their usual place .

'' Sana, Tzuyu how was tge first day of school'' a girl with a bunny teeth ask them.

''The answer is clear and why you have to ask them. Are you planning to become a reporter or what? '' a girl with a short blonde hair attack the bunny girl with her words. They seem likes Tom & Jerry.

''Yoo Ostrich, back off. You are so annoying. Do you want to dead with my hands.''

''Don't call me Ostrich!!!! Bunny teeth ''

''How dare you call me like that Yoo Ostr...''

''Stop...or I won't let you two go home and make you two help my paper works'' a girl with big eyes but beautiful scold them. Seem like it works. They stop arguing and glare at each other sciently.

''Jihyo...you save the day. Now I can eat my foods quietly.  Food is love indeed.'' a girl who eat Jokbal praise the Jihyo girl.

''Momo...chew slowly and nobody will eat your foods''
a quiet,small and soft voice come out from the corner of table.

''By the way, Mina where is your girlfriend?  I haven't seen her since morning. '' the Jihyo girl asked.

''She told me that she will bring her cousin since she is a newbie and she want to introduce her cousin to us. Oh...look. They are coming.''

The two figures closer to 7 girls slowly.

''Chaeng...is that your cousin?'' Nayeon ask.

''Guys....It's my cousin. Her name is Kim Dahyun and she is pianist. Dahyun, they are my friend. You have already known Sana and Tzuyu,right?
I will introduce the last. The girl with bunny teeth is Nayeon unnie, beside her with a short hair like me is Jeongyeon unnie, beside her is our school president Jihyo unnie,the opposite of her who eats Jokbal is Momo and lastly  this is Mina.my girlfriend.

"Hi.....I am Kim Dahyun. You can call me Dahyun or Dubu. I want to be friends with all of you.''

"Let's sit,Dahyun ''

Dahyun sat beside Sana as it was the last place and she immediately sat beside Sana. She didn't aware of a certain angry little one beside the other side of Sana.

Tzuyu pov

Seem like you are not an easy opponent, Kim Dahyun. Let's be the best one win Sana heart. Look forwards how I will become the best one for Sana.''

20 minutes ago, At rooftop,

"Chaeng I think transferring to this school must be the best choice of my life.''

"Why??Kim stpid.''

"How dare you call me like that? Well, I saw my love and I can talk with her finally!!!
She and me are even in the same class and I could sit with her closely that I've never imagine .''

"You really do love her,don't you? Why are you stupid in love like this? You even left you house and stay at my house and the worst thing is how am I going to explain Mina??''

"Haha....it's your problem. Let's go.  I don't want to lose a chance to have a luch with her.''

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

English is not my first language . If I have make mistakes, please forgive me.

                                                      #L