001

Three snakes and a Yoda
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walked through the people filled hallway nervously. I heard my brother is something like a legend here. Would they expect me to be the same?

 

“Tzuyu!” Came a voice from behind me snapping me out of thought as I got caught in a headlock

 

“Chaeyoung?!” I asked in surprise as I look at my same aged friend. 

 

“Why do you look so surprised?” She asks releasing me from the head lock. It was kinda funny how she had to jump to headlock me. 

 

I just shrugged as an answer and kept walking.

 

“Yah! Wait up!” She shouts while rushing to catch up with me. 

 

“Are you going to sign up for any clubs?” She asks walking next to me.

 

I look at her and shrug, “honestly I don’t know. I might sign up for basketball since my brother’s in there too.” She stopped walking all of a sudden making me turn towards her. 

 

“What’s wrong Chae?” I ask worried.

 

“Wait is your brother Jackson? As in Wang Jackson?” Chaeyoung asks excitement glinting in her eyes. I nod with an eyebrow raised. 

 

“OMGOMGOMGOMG you have to introduce me! I’m his biggest fan!” Chaeyoung shouts clinging onto me.

 

I groan and try to walk away but Chaeyoung keeps clinging onto me. 

 

“Chaeyoung we’re gonna be late! Go to your class already!” I tell her in effort for her to let go.

 

“We have the same class though.” Chaeyoung informs crushing my hopes of her letting go. I groan again and gave up.

 

“Fine fine I’ll introduce you two just let go.” I say tiredly.

 

“REALLY?! THANK YOU!!” She says thanking me repeatedly, she let go but kept hugging me right after. I sighed and head to class with her following me. I sat in the back next to a blond while Chaeyoung sat on my right. 

 

The teacher wasn’t here yet thankfully so everyone started talking since most people knew each other. The blonde next to me took off her earphone and stuck her hand out smirking a little.

 

“Hi! I’m Chong Elkie, I hope we get along this year.” She says but her expression looks like it’s saying ‘get the away from me’. I chuckled nervously and shook her hand before turning away. I could feel the heat of her gaze on me but chose to ignore it and sighed in relief once the teacher came in.

 

The blonde- Elkie immediately put her earphones back on and looked through the window once more. I glanced at her for a second admiring her beauty while accidentally muttering a compliment. Her head snapped in my direction which surprised me. 

 

“Is there a problem miss..?” The teacher asks me nicely. 

 

“Chou tzuyu and no sir.” I say giving a polite smile. He nods and continues introducing himself. 

 

“What did you just say?” Asks Elkie quietly taking her earphones off once more. I looked at her confused while shaking my head.

 

“You said I was pretty just a second ago.” She tells me. I blushed while wondering how she could she possibly hear that when she has earphones on. 

 

“Yea... I did.” I admitted. She smiled a small, genuine smile.

 

“I haven’t heard that before that’s why I was surprised.” She explains to me grinning from ear to ear. 

 

I looked at her shocked, “You really haven’t heard that before?” I ask in disbelief. She blushes and looks away.

 

“N-no.” She stutters. I giggle at her.

 

“Well it’s true.” I say honestly. She mutters a thanks before putting her earphones away and looking at the window again. I focused on the teacher who was going around class asking about the students. I heard Elkie say something under her breath so I turned to her.

 

“Hmm?” I hummed. 

 

She took a deep breath. “I said from now on your my best friend got it?” She repeats boldly. I giggle and nod. 

 

“You’re not very good at making friends are you?” I comment. 

 

“How’d you know?” She asks curiously. I shook my head still smiling.

 

“Lucky guess.” I answered simply. Chaeyoung kept nudging me from the other side making me look at her.

 

“What?” I answered irritated.  

 

“Miss Chou! Today is the first day so I will let you off with a warning. But I do hope you don’t continue this behavior in the future and also Miss Chong! Do you want to retake this class again?” He asks.

 

 

 Before she could answer I stand up and bow a full 90 degrees.

“I’m sorry sir, I just wanted to make new friends something you wouldn’t understand.” I said trying to make the last part as quiet as I could. However things didn’t go my way and everyone heard it, including the teacher. Everyone fell into a fit of giggles. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter