When he disappeared

He found Me

9:30 A.M October 31, 2013. Halloween Day.

Laughter. That’s all you heard in the small house just down the street from the grand festival that was being held for the day of celebration of all things spooky and scary. Stormie and her brother, Jackson, were currently setting up decorations and making food for their halloween party later on in the night. Stormie was busy decorating the cupcakes, while Jackson was trying not to tumble down from the ladder while putting up the “Happy Halloween” banner. 

“Jackson! Be careful Oppa! Don’t fall!”,Stormie yelled while quickly placing the cupcake she held down on the counter to run to her brother’s aid and hold yhe ladder still.

”Aishhh, you worry too much! Calm down!” Jacksob spoke in a strained voice from stretching the hang the last corner of the banner. Once finished he hopped down from the ladder and smiled brightly at his little sister. 

“I only worry because you’re my brother Jackie!” Stormie spoke quietly while going back to the cupcakes. Jackson walked to stand by his sister and softly kissed her cheek and gove a small hug before walking into the living room to finish the decoratins.

8:00 P.M Halloween Night

“Where is he? The party is starting soon...” Stormie mumbled to herself. Jackson had gone out for a moment to pick up some more things for the party. He left around 5 and was still gone. Stormie had tried to call his phone several times but he never answered. 

Soon the party began and she pushed aside her worries and began to have fun and enjoyed spending time with her friends and the other guests. 

“Where’s Jackson? I haven’t seen him at all.” One of Jackson’s friends mentioned to Stormie when he found her. “He still isn’t back?” Stormie asked looking a bit more panicked now. She looked at the clock and it read 12:30 AM. She began to ask the guests if they had seen him anywhere. All she got were no’s and he isn’t here? 

 

-That was over 2 years ago... he still hasn’t been seen since-