chapter 02- return

Say You Won't Let Go // Kim Taehyung

"eonni where are we going? are we leaving appa?" i ask my older sister bobby. i havent seen her since i was born and now i am 5 years old, and its the first time i saw her.

"sweetheart, appa is having alot of business meetings lately and he cant take care of both." she explain "dont pout honey eonni and sky will take of you ok?" she said as she explain and calls someone over the phone.

sky is also my older sister. i havent seen them since i was born, both my eonnis were sent to our business company in asia after that i was left alone with my appa. my eomma? she died giving birth of me and.. that might be the reason why appa hasnt pay me any attention no matter what i do. he might even blame me for eommas death.

mom was dads.. love of his life after mom's death dad never dated anyone nor fall in love again. he focus himself on business and expanding our business and on the process.. i guess he also forgot i exist. well im use to it. i used to cry because dad has not even greeted me for my birthday once. he pretend that i dont exist and i feel like a baggage for him. so moving with the eonni, i guess is a best choice for me.

i was born and raised in canada, my mom is korean and my dad is english thou he is foreigner my dad can speak and understand korean, so as my older sisters. you might be asking what kind of business we have, well my dad owns the leading IT company in canada as well as some parts of asia.

"honey? what were you thinking. we already arrive here at the airport and by the way you'll be staying with my place ok" i just nodded after bobby eonni inform me about my stay.

as she was getting our things out from the cab "btw, your sky eonni is having a business trip well she'll be back after a week." she added and i just shurge, well i dont really know this eonnis of mine.. i just saw bobby eonni today and from the picture frames of our wall.. i was told by my dad that i'll be transferring school without me knowing. i was about to do my review cus were suppose to have a quiz tomorrow.. well i guess i wont be needing to do that anymore. im just a little bit sad cus i havent said my goodbyes to my friends.

"heijin? are you ok? were going now.. are you coming" i was cut of from my thought by bobby eonni laugh.

"yes im fine, and eonni im coming."  i hurridly went to her as she was quite far from me.

/*inside the plane*/

"Flight SK0614 bound to Seoul, South Korea has arrive. Thank you for flying with us. Your crew is happy to serve you and enjoy your stay. We hope that we can fly with you again."

i was woken-up by the announcement from the flight crew. it was roughly around 13hrs or so from canada to seoul.

"sweetheart are you awake?" i can hear bobby eonnis sweet voice. i just nodded as respond. i was leaning against her arm since it was soft compaire to the window.

"eonni did we arrive already?" i ask as i raised my head and check the outside view from the window. such a beautiful place. i hope ill have some friends here too.

"yes, just give me a sec honey ill get our bags" eonni took our things from the upper deck. well for her it look so easy, just a swift she already have our things. well for me my arms is kinda short so i cant really be a big help.

/*inside the cab*/

"where are we heading eonni?" i ask as i was scanning the beautiful scene. the vibe here in korea is different from canada. thou both places have there own beauty to show. its just so different to me. well its the place where eomma was born and have grown, and i  feel like she's with me today.

"ah ne~ were going to busan that's where your eonni sky and i stays. ahmm~ its kinda province type but no different from the city like in canada so you dont need to worry" she assured as she was looking at me from the rear view.

"ok if you say so, eonni"

"and btw, im sure you'll be friends with our new neighbor" she added "thou that kid just move couple of days ago, im pretty sure you guys will get along." she continued and smiled at me.

"oh ok, i hope so" is my only respond

i wasnt able to track time since i got sleepy and was asleep during the long ride.. thou its not really long im just really tired i guess. we are now in the busy station of seoul. my eonni is currently buying 2 tickets to busan.

"i got tickets now, are you hungry? wanna grab some food and snacks?" eonni beam at me "and before i forgot travel to busan will take like 3hrs, just saying" she encourage me

"where are we eating?" i ask her, since im also hungry from the tiring travel.

"that way" eonni point out and lead the way.

/*after we eat*/

*we waited for like 10mins for the train to arrive and its already 2pm as i check my hello kitty watch. hmmm~ as far as i can remember eonni told me that this ride will take like 3hrs or so, and im guessing we'll be arriving in busan by 5 this afternoon.*

"heijin your in deep thoughts again, what were you thinking?" eonni inquire as i was swayed by her voice i didnt know if she ask me something before that.

"nothing eonni.. i was just calculating the time travel we had since we left canada to seoul and now to busan, it was indeed a long ride." i answered and look at her.. i didnt know i speak out everything that i was thinking earlier. eonni just look at me amused by my sudden respond and i gave her the 'what face'.

"well you cant blame me" eonni look at me in defense as i was raising my one eyebrow at her "thats the longest response i ever heard from you since we meet and also your five dont calculate too much." she said, i just shurge off and check the announcement board for our train.

/*we take the ride to busan*/

"sweetheart you better sleep for now, this ride will take a while" bobby eonni suggest and i just nod. i place my head to her arm since i feel more comftable when i can feel that someone i know is next to me. i feel safe and sound

as i was in my mini dreamland, i can feel eonni gently my hair as my eyes close. i guess she thought that im already long asleep.

"heijin-ah mianhe~" i can feel the sad tone from eonnis voice "mianhe~ if eonni took you away just like that. i know you might be sad because you havent said your goodbyes to your friend and you havent really know me and your sky eonni that well, but i promise we will take care of you. just like eomma did to us." eonni continue to lovingly caress my messy loose hair.

i can feel a tiny bit of tear drop, flow from my cheek. i havent heard anyone told me before that they will take care of me. all i heard was nothing.. like im not suppose to be alive and better off me. and right now i have my eonnis to take care of me. i am so glad and happy that someone also thought that i am special to them. i didnt really notice but im already sent to dreamland.

/*arrived in busan*/

 

To be continued...