Chapter 1

Together Forever

 

"I have something to give you, Ms. Kim." Kibum slowly sliding out something from his pocket, he slowly kneeled down on his knee.

And slowly, the thing he was sliding was a small box. He opened it up in front of Kim Hyoyeon's face making her gasped.

"I have been waiting for this right time to tell you this, and, here I am, in front of you, telling you how much I love you and care about you. You are the love of my life, my heroine, my saviour, my sweetheart, my dancing queen and mostly, you are the Juliette of my love story. I never wanted to leave you alone that time; I just needed to time to think. I wanted this time to be special for the both us; I want you to know how much I really love you." Kibum smiled widely at a shock Hyoyeon in front of him.

He slowly opens the box and a ring appeared.

"Ms. Kim Hyoyeon, will you marry me?" The words have been released. The crowd was grinning widely, anticipated for the next scene.

Kibum waits patiently for the answer, didn't bother how his knee is getting really hurt because he was kneeling down on a rocks.

"YES!!" Hyoyeon shouted her answer making all the crowd applause and cheer for the sweet moment that happened in front of them. Kibum stood up and hugs Hyoyeon tightly; he pulled away and starts pushing the ring inside her ring finger.

They kiss, the kiss was amazing, tremendously amazing. The crowd’s eyes were only focusing at them.

It was the day of SHINee’s last concert, the grand finale of their concert.

The other SHINee members help Key to do this proposal; it’s very special for all of them.

The other SHINee members where standing behind them, grinning and chuckling to what they are seeing.

"And there you are, SHINee World. Key already proposed!" Jonghyun exclaim to the Microphone, making the fans screams so loud.

"Some of you are dissapointed but some of you are happy for them." Onew added with a little clap for himself.

"But, I hope you guys, understand that they love each other so much. They can give up their celebrity life just to get married." Taemin said, smiling at his Hyung who's still hugging his fiancee.

"Three years ago when the news starts spearding about them dating, It's true. Since, you always see them together." Minho said, looking around to their fans. They all scream and shouted again! Asking another kiss from the couple.

"Don't worry, JongKey fans-" Jonghyun stops when he heard a lot of fans screams so loud, "We still continue our skinships." Jonghyun said earning a slap from his Hyung. 

 

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" The fans were screaming, together with the members.

Key looks straight at Hyoyeon's eyes, smiling. "Would you guys like to see them kiss, for real?" Jonghyun asked, the fans answered 'neh.'

"Key-sshi. Kiss?" Onew grinned, asking his dongsaeng to do it.

Key chuckled and looks back at Hyoyeon, he gives him a slight nod if Hyoyeon agrees with it and she nodded back.

So, he pulled Hyoyeon for another kiss. It was only a peck, since, they already saw it few minutes ago.

"Hyoyeon Noona, you got anything to say?" Taemin asked, moving forward beside them. He places the microphone in front of Hyoyeon and she grabbed it.

"Uhm! First of all, thank you very much for supporting the last concert of SHINee, the SHINee World! It was really greatful being here, you guys rock!" Hyoyeon made a rock sign with her hand, making all of the fans screams so loud.

"And secondly, Thank you very much for supporting us Kibum," she took a glance at Key who's focusing to the camera.

"I didn't think many fans will agree at our relationship, but, I'm glad you guys finally accepted it. You don't how much space in my heart was earned by SHINee fans here. It really means to me, accepting us." Hyoyeon stops, breaths heavily.

"Some of here was a HyoKey fans-" Hyoyeon stops by hearing so many SHINee world shouts, they all chuckled.

Hyoyeon starts tearing up, "Don't worry, I'll take care Kibum for you, guys." Hyoyeon said before her whole tears starts falling down her cheeks. Key hugs her and chuckles.

Key grabs the microphone on Hyoyeon's hand, "Thank you very much, SHINee world! We will surely miss you all! Thank you very much for the love you gave us these years. We knew that you, ShaWols will never forget us. Please let our space in your hearts remain, we will never forget the moment were we cried at our first concert, the fun we had hanging with Shawols-" Key stops, hearing a sobs from s.

"I thought I'm the crying baby in this group." Key chuckled.

"Well, it's like I’m the standing leader here," He chuckled again, Onew grabs the microphone at him and smirks at Key.

"This tears meant very important to us, it’s very rare to see us or ME cry but this time I will let it out to you! SHAWOLS! SARANGHAE!" Onew shouted making the entire fans gone wild.

They all look around, seeing almost all of the people crying.

Hyoyeon look up at Key, "Well, Hyoyeon is still my noona." Key laughs, Hyoyeon slaps the back of his head lightly.

Everyone gasped, "Sorry about that, Hyoyeon noona is true violent person." Onew said earning a glare from his noona.

"Don't worry shawols. This won't be the last time we're going to see each other. Wait for our next last schedule! SARANGHAE!" Key shouted before grabbing Hyoyeon's hand leaving the stage.

"Aishteru!" Taemin made a Love sign with his hands.

"Saranghaeyo" Minho waves his hand side by side.

"Mahal Ko Kayo!" Jonghyun shouted, 'it's easy pronouncing that' Jonghyun thought; laughing at himself.

"We love you all, shawols!" Onew is the last one who shouted before leaving the stage.