First Note

Stuck On You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Note: One

 

 

 

"Come on, baby... Come on..."

Baekhyun curled in his lip under his teeth in the midst of his hnnng's as he spent another night at war - violently gaming.

"OH YEAH!" He hopped up, threw the controller to the ground and raised his arms screaming in rather extremely sharp notes at half past one in the morning. "YEAHHH!!"

"Did you win?"

Baekhyun, startled, nearly jumped out of his knee socks from the baritone interrupting the commencement of his victory dance. He grinned madly nonetheless at his trusty pal whose hair flopped in all directions and his usually wide eyes could barely be seen, indicating Baekhyun had woken up the sleeping giant.

"Yes! New highscore, Yeol! I did it!" Baekhyun shared the good news in more of an inside voice to pity Chanyeol's ears.

Chanyeol lazily smiled back, staring with adoration as Baekhyun shamelessly shimmied his little and shrugged his shoulders in a cute dance. "Nice."

Baekhyun ran over, hopped over their sofa and returned the sleepy goofball's awaiting high five. He stood on his toes to ruffle Chanyeol's hair, missing the embarrassed look on his face.

"Sorry I woke you up. Go back to bed, ah? Big day tomorrow." He offered a bright smile, picturing their performance already.

Chanyeol sluggishly nodded as he yawned. "Yeah. Big day. You ready for anything?" He smirked.

"Hell yeah."

 

 

"WOO!"

Minseok chuckled at his energetic ball of a friend as he tossed him a face towel

Please log in to read the full chapter