And I Love Him

And I Love Him

It had been four years and now Jaebum was finally going to marry the love of his life, Choi Youngjae.

 

Like all couples they had their ups and downs but in the end all those downs were worth to what lead to this day.

 

Jaebum could feel his heart pounding in his ears as he stare at himself in the mirror.

 

His black suit and his pink tie fitted to his body, his hair slicked back just the way Youngjae had asked him to do it.

 

It was all surreal but Jaebum the moment he met Youngjae he knew he was the person he wanted to spend the rest of his life with.

 

It sounded cheesy but Youngjae was this little spark of sunshine that anyone would be blessed to have in their life.

 

He genuinely made Jaebum happy. In an instant, under any circumstances he could bring a smile to the other’s face.

 

Now he would get to kiss and love Youngjae for the rest of his life.

 

Unlimited cuddles and kisses, unlimited 'I love yous' and unlimited love making with the smaller boy.

 

The familiar chime interrupted Jaebum out of his thoughts.

 

It was time.

 

He took a deep breath and flashed himself a bright toothy smile before he walked out of the secluded room and down the aisle.