Final.

Happiest Hello and Hardest Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There are special people whom one always wants to have in his or her life forever. These special people are friends and no one wants to lose them.

Sehun and Luhan have been friends since middle school. Luhan was the first friend Sehun made after moving to Beijing. Sehun could vividly remember their first encounter which took place in Ming-Ching high where he was standing with his father beside him, nervous. A doe-eyed boy who looked around his age and had a mischievous look. 

"Hey, are you new?" Luhan asked after a good five minutes

"Yeah, it's my first day. I'm Sehun" 

"I'm Luhan," he replied with a grin.

They looked at each other and smiled. He happened to be in Sehun's grade and little did he know that his existence would mean a lot to him. 

Luhan was quite an ordinary boy at school but cracked the best jokes. His peculiar way of laughing made them even funnier. He took life very casually and hardly cared for anything. Sehun and Luhan had nothing in common but they bonded through laughter and their love for soccer. Even though Luhan wasn't outstanding in his academics, he had a remarkable talent for soccer. At an early age, he had proved that he could be 'someone' with his skill. 

Every day at school, they used to sit, chat, and crack jokes, irrespective of what the teachers had to say to them. The lunch break was a very important time in their daily schedule. They would usually be in the same team despite protests from others. Everyone knew that the HunHan duo was the deadliest. They were considered to be called 'The Double Charge' -- the duo who could never let a team lose. 

After school dispersed, they usually talked about cars, sports, and their clubs during their bus ride home. If there was one thing that Luhan would readily study, it was about cars. He knew almost every car in the world, their manufacturer, engine and all those complicated stuff which one studies in eng

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter