Stand By Me !

Stand By Me || YoonMin [Fanfic MV]

This mv tells a love story about Yoongi a pianist and Jimin a dancer, they were in love with each other, they created a perfect symphony together. 

But over time everything changes, Yoongi found a new world, new symphony(even though it wasn't perfect), and a new girl the one he liked, he was so deep into that world that he didn't even recognize his love - Jimin anymore. 

That time Jimin was still waiting for him, giving him a private space, Jimin still loved dance, however, without Yoongi, Jimin danced with the dark and loneliness, Jimin waited for Yoongi day by day and replying him is a lonely practice room. Then Jimin knew Yoongi liked someone else, Jimin was deep into depression, he practiced in crazy ways and looked for dumb ways to die. 

Another day, Yoongi remembered to Jimin, he got regrets, he wanted to apologize Jimin, he left the girl and came back to look for Jimin, however, life was fair with Jimin's emotions. Yoongi lost Jimin forever, his old piano the one created a perfect symphony follow with Jimin left him too. Yoongi lost his sky and must live with unspeakable pain and torment.

These lyrics are Jimin's words: Jimin love Yoongi... adore Yoongi... wait for Yoongi and leave Yoongi:

"I’ve been hearing symphonies
Before all, I heard was silence"

...

"A rhapsody for you and me
And every melody is timeless
Life was stringing me along
Then you came and you cut me loose"

...

"And I’m dancin' on to your heartbeat
And when you’re gone, I feel incomplete"

...

"I’m sorry if it’s all too much
Every day you’re here, I’m healing"

...

"I just wanna be part of your symphony
Will you hold me tight and not let go?"

 

This is Stand By Me MV

Link youtube: https://youtu.be/t7KUUBCHo7g

 

 

Note: I really want to know your thoughts about this mv, enjoy it <3