終わり

花の下に

 

Mina


I'm wearing the lilac coloured dress my grandma gave me. I look at my own reflection on the blurry mirror, it does suits me well. I smiled, knowing Chaeyoung wasn't lying at all.

Honestly speaking, I wasn't ready for this day to come. I don't want to ge there yet.



"I heard it's a beautiful place," Chaeyoung, my other half, told me.

"How did they knew it's a beautiful place where in fact, none of them has ever been there?" confused, I asked.

"Books, my love," she chuckled.

"Eh? some books are real, most are fictitious. I don't know which is which," I answered.

"All you have to do is have some faith," she retorted sincerely and puts her palm on my chest.

"Whatever!" I let out a hearty laugh and pinched her cheeks.


It was a sunny day. Robins singing on the branches and rays of sunlight kissing the Cornflowers' beauteous petals. But for some, it was gloomy. Maybe because of some inevitable factors that breeds forlorn. 

They are all here, even my two closest friends from Japan, Sana and Momo. I saw my love crying, it breaks my heart seeing her in a state like that. Why are you crying my cub? can't you see i'm smiling? please stop, it will be really hard for the both of us. I heard my mom; she said she will miss me. I hug her tight but she just walked away. I know she's upset, but I have no choice, I have to do this.

I am standing in front of them. They are all looking at me. I stared each one of their facades and stopped at Chaeyoung. A tear escaped my orbs. I looked down on the meadows while allowing guilt and pain consume my bod. 


"I'm so sorry, Chaeng," I sobbed.

I realized, she's slowly making her way towards me. Then she uttered,


"For one last time, can you do me a favor? please wait for me..." she wailed.

I can no longer control my emotions and cried along with her.

"Of course, my love. I will wait for you even if it takes infinity. You have my heart," I gave her the sweetest kiss I could ever give before I bid goodbye. I will honestly miss everything about her. 


"Mina, I love you." Chaeyoung, out of nowhere, said while staring at me.

"What's wrong with you? are you sick?" I laughed.

"Don't you love me?" she asked.

"Of course I love you. I love you more than anything in this chaotic world. You have my heart." I cooed.

"And you have mine," she smiled sweetly. "I don't think I can love anyone other than you," she added. "Even in different worlds, even in other lifetimes, I'd still choose you." 


It's time for me to go. They cried harder, I hugged them tighter. Even my dad is crying.



Then he said, "I'll miss you my princess, here are your favorite Tulips from dad, I love you so much, we love you so much. Till we meet again in other lifetime."