FINAL

The King and I

we know it's forbidden.

 

we know it's wrong.

 

we know that everyone will oppose to it but we still won't let go. 

 

He is the King and I am the Grand General of his army. 

 

He is my everything and I am his. 

 

We choose this path and promised not to let go what ever happens. 

 

We made promise that we'll will cross it together. 

 

It was hard and rough, it was a torture for the both of us but we are willing to give up everything. 

 

He was the king that needs a heir and a queen. 

 

I was his General that needs to protect him. 

 

I watched him marrying someone else and having a child with a smile on my face. 

 

even though i was dying inside.

 

I watched him smile and laugh but not with me. 

 

I watched him grow old but not with me. 

 

One day he came to my chamber when i was quietly laying down, listening to him. 

 

"are you really going to leave me?" he said. 

 

i slowly reached for his hand with a smile on my face, "I'm not. I'm just going first on our next journey." 

 

I watched how tears fall on his eyes upon hearing my words, i brushed away his tears. 

 

"don't cry and be happy. I don't want to see the only person i love crying for me." i whispered. 

 

"but you promised me that you'll wait." he whispered between his cries. 

 

i smiled gently at him with tears in my eyes. 

 

"i will still wait for you. I will find you in our next life. no matter what happens, I'll look for you and maybe then, we can have our happiness, my yuan."

 

I whispered as i close my eyes, breathing the last breath i have with the most precious person beside me.