Love Letter in his Locker

Love Letter in his Locker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*****

 

Sehun's POV

 

Valentines Day is coming, Mom said it's the day that I can tell everyone how much I love them. So....Should I tell him?

 

I have a huge crush with my best friend, but I don't know how to confess my feelings to him. I took a deep sigh while locking my locker. I flinched as a girl secretly and slowly slipping a piece of paper inside a locker five lockers away from me. She look around and when she saw me she got surprised and runaway...I think that’s a love letter? I paused as an idea came in.

 

A love letter maybe will help me to confess, but I think it’s a bit underrated nowadays and it’s embarrassing. Sehun your such a coward! 

 

I open up my locker again I bravely grab a pen and a piece of sticky note. I scribbled down 'I love you, Luhan hyung' my heart is quivering even just writing how much I love hyung.

 

"Hey sehun-ah!" I'm about to write his name when suddenly Luhan-hyung came and grab the sticky note. "what's this huh?" he said with a mocking face.

 

"no...nothing!" I snatched it from me and push it inside my locker.

 

"Are you confessing to someone?" he wiggle his eyebrows then crossed his arms.

 

"no-n...yes...." 

 

"ooooh, you’re a man now huh? I can help you!"

 

"WHAT!?"

 

"I can help you to write a confession letter." Is he seriously gonna help me to write a confession letter for him? "come on!" he drag me by the neck and we started walking. We sat down on a grassy part of the school. He pulled out a notebook from his bag. 

 

"so who?"

 

"who!?"

 

"who is the one you wanted to confess with?"

 

"ah-ah it's just a cute guy in other school, you-you don't know him." this is making me nervous.

 

"ooooooh, that's intriguing! So let's start!" he wrote down some fluffy words on the notebook, like ‘you are my light, who shines even the darkness fall’ .I don't know if this a good idea. I'm really nervous. "if you wanted to impress him, just be yourself!"

 

"i don't know if I can do that?"

 

"of couse you can! that's easy! hmmmm just think about whenever we are together like us talking like this" he look at me. "so how he looks like?"

 

"ah hmmm. he got a beautiful deerlike eyes, brave and funny... I- I love his hair flies when the wind blows.... very breathtaking" I said while images of hyung flashing in my head.

 

"wow he looks so dreamy!"

 

Of course! Yes you are hyung! You are so dreamy, which I don’t know how to reach him.

"yeah, but do you think he will like me?"

 

"OF COURSE!— yes! he will definitely like you, you got everything every boys dreaming of"

 

I hope you feel the same way hyung.

"your smiling! you like him a lot huh?" 

 

"Yeah so much." I smile and look at him.

 

After school, me and hyung decide to walk home.

"hyung do you have a date on Valentines day?" he looked at me, god he is glowing.

 

"hmmm, no...you see, on valentines I'll be busy with our booth..." Hyung is really dedicated and hardworking whenever there's an school event, which is also the reason why I like him a lot. I love his fighting spirit.

 

"which booth are you in this time hyung?" I asked.

 

"Marriage booth, I will be the fake 'priest'" he quoted then chuckle. "I will also play as the police who will capture couples, It's gonna be very tiring we really in need of man power—"

 

"I can help, hyung!"

 

"seriously?" he stop so that makes me stop walking as well, oh we arrived at their house. "you don't like participating in any school events, are you sure?"

 

"ye-yeah, if...if I could help hyung, maybe he wouldn't be exhausted on valentines day.." I look down because I'm getting nervous whenever hyung pay too much attention to me.

 

"That is so sweet Sehun, thank you.." I smile and feel so glad that he accepted my offer! "okay since valentines event is on friday, we will start the preparation tomorrow okay? don't be late!"

 

"yes hyung!" I smile and hyung gave me his very sweet smile. I’m melting help me?

 

"bye sehun, take care!" he waved at as goodbye, then he run towards the front door.

 

"bye.......hyung!" I wave my hand then hyung walk inside their house.

 

Finally, making my moved to hyung! I don't know if my idea will work but I hope so.

 

*****

 

"LUHAN WILL YOU BE MY VALENTINE!" 

 

It’s a bad idea.

 

I deep sigh, a guy shouted on the top of our school, like seriously! he is on the rooftop holding a banner saying ‘LUHAN WILL YOU BE MY VALENTINE’.

 

Luhan-hyung is beside me looking up to the guy and that guy is Park Chanyeol.

 

"GO DOWN NOW CHANYEOL!!" Luhan-hyung shouted.

 

"WHAT?" Chanyeol shouted, I know he is just pretending he can’t here hyung. The building is not that high.

 

"I SAID! GO DOWN HERE!"

 

"WHAT!?"

 

"this guy really won't stop until I said yes." Hyung whispered which I can hear, I look around and chanyeol's proposal is getting more attention from other students. Girls are squealing like birds, then some are shouting 'say yes'. god I want a guts like Chanyeol.

 

"YES!" I look at hyung he is smiling and laughing. He actually said yes, my heart hurt so bad! I can't believe he said yes! could it be that he also like Chanyeol??

 

People are shouting around me but I couldn't hear them, I can only see is Hyung smiling while looking up to Chanyeol who is jumping with joy at the rooftop.

 

I walk away slowly from the crowd, I was defeated just like that.

 

That day I didn't attend to hyung's meeting for the valentines day event on friday. I feel like crying...no I'm actually crying in my room, blaming myself for being a coward.

 

"Sehun, are you okay? Luhan is here would you like to speak with him?" Mom said from outside of my room, I also recieved a bunch of calls and text from hyung but I ignore them al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter