Chapter 1

Always Love

As far as love stories are concern, this one is as cliché as it could get.

 

Boy meets girl- or in Jennie’s case- girl meets girl, go on dates, fall in love, fight over something, make up, make love, wedding, puppies and happily ever after.

 

Or a millennial’s version.

 

Girl meets girl (in person or a dating app), they get drinks, and then they , they some more, they go on dates, slowly realize they have feelings for each other then fight, make up, then ing turns to making love, and, after all is said and done, they could finally officially declare themselves as girlfriends.

 

In her story, it started in a love at first sight kind of thing.

 

Jennie sees the striking auburn hair over by the bar area, while she’s a few tables over, supposedly celebrating her promotion with her officemates.

 

There was no air of mystery that Jennie needs to uncover badly or a sensual flair about her. Actually, it was her laugh that stole Jennie’s attention away. The redhead laughs like her friend is a freaking comedian. Jennie could already imagine the sound of her laugh despite her officemates chattering. In her head, it sounded light, like the strums of a guitar or the first notes of an acoustic love song. The way is open just right, the way her eyes crinkle as she laughs harder.

 

“Oh! It’s Chaeyoung.”

 

Jisoo- Kim Jisoo, always the perceptive one.

 

“What?” Jennie asks, pretending to remain unphased.

 

“The girl over there, that’s Chaeyoung.”

 

“Oh, Chaeyoung?”

 

It’s good to put a name to a gorgeous face.

 

“She’s like my sister in law’s cousin. C'mon, let me introduce you.”

 

“Chaeyoungie!”

 

If the girl- (Chaeyoung) looks striking from afar, she looks absolutely breathtaking up close.

 

“Oh Gosh, Jisoo unnie! Hey!”

 

The girl/ Chaeyoung gets down from the bar stool, and Jennie gulps as she sees the girl about a foot taller than her. She expected a dark, richer tone from the girl, but was caught in a sweet surprise to hear the sweet candy tone instead.

 

“How are you?”

 

“Good… good! How about you?”

 

“I’m doing well!”

 

“Oh! Have I introduced to you the reason why we are here? This is Jennie, now part of the million dollar club in our sales department.”

 

“Hi,” The girl smiles brightly back at her like she’s meeting a longtime friend, not a complete stranger. “Nice to meet you and congratulations!”

 

“T-thank you. It’s ummm… no big deal.”

 

She could sense Jisoo trying to hold down a chuckle. Jennie Kim could sell a rock to a boulder if she tries, but can’t even try to sell herself.

 

“Well, still congratulations.” She smiles again. “That’s amazing.”

 

“Thank you.”

 

“Baby, sorry I’m late.”

 

Jisoo visibly winced in Jennie’s behalf when she sees Chaeyoung’s equally striking girlfriend- Jennie assumes it’s the girlfriend with how she wraps her arms around her.

 

“Oh ummm, this is my girlfriend-“

 

Jennie didn’t bother catching a name, what’s the point of trying to know the name of the luckiest girl in the world? She needed an excuse, an escape plan and she needs it now.

 

“Oh, we better go back to our table before our officemates order up every drink.”

 

Thank God for Jisoo.

 

“Oh okay. It was nice to meet you,”

 

“Yeah, you too.”

 

When they’re out of earshot from the beautiful couple, Jisoo moves in closer.

 

“I’m sorry about that.”

 

Jisoo is not much into apologies, so Jennie appreciates the sweet gesture.

 

“Nah, no biggie. I just think she’s pretty, that’s all.”

 

Jennie's words are carrying some semblance of the truth. But not the whole truth, because how can she admit to her bestfriend that the girl she had just met for a few minutes already has the power to break her heart?

 

*

 

“Still mourning over your IG crush?”

 

Jennie places her phone face down, but her attempt at being discreet already failed when Jisoo had caught her. It’s been a few weeks already, and Jennie thought this nonsense crush would just fizzle away, but here she still is, still drowning. Jennie didn’t even bother trying to be discreet about following her in IG, that night at the bar, she scoured through Jisoo’s 934 IG followers and found Chaeyoung.

 

“I just… she just happens to post like these food pics. Have you seen it?”

 

“I did… but I don’t stare at it for like ten minutes straight, and then check IG every hour if she updates.”

 

“I’m just-“

 

“Look, what I know is she has like a little food truck or something. Why don’t you just you know, check it out if you think the food there is amazing?”

 

*

 

This was all Jisoo’s idea to give her that needed push to see Chaeyoung. Jennie doesn’t think it was necessary. The girl is dating someone for God’s sake why even try for somebody you can’t even have?

 

But Jisoo just answers her with a scoff and a metaphor that took a little too long for Jennie to register.

 

“Doesn’t mean there is a goalie, doesn’t mean you can’t score.”

 

So, Jennie just went along with Jisoo's plan with a motive of her own. She’s just going to see Chaeyoung to put an end to this ridiculous crush. This will close the page on this chapter. This is it.

 

Their meeting in the downtown area ended earlier than they thought. Jisoo suggested that they grab their lunch at the Food Park, where there are over a hundred food stalls to choose from.

 

Chaeyoung it turns out looks different under the daylight. With minimal makeup, that long luscious hair all bundled up, that gorgeous body hidden behind an apron and working her magic with a sizzling wok.

 

She looks different under the daylight, more human and less like the Goddess that Jennie remembers.

 

She looks different under the daylight, but Jennie doesn’t think she’ll ever stop staring.

 

“Hello, Welcome to Hungries,” A cute girl with a smirk tilting over to the devious side approaches them. “I’m Yeri, what can I get you guys?”

 

“Ah yeah!” Jisoo says. “That’s my cousin in law right there. Well, I think that’s the right term to call it.”

 

The cute waitress turns around to their food truck and sees who Jisoo is pointing to.

 

“Oh, Big Chaeng.”

 

“Big Chaeng?”

 

Is this little kid calling Chaeyoung fat? Sure Chaeyoung got those adorable, squishy chipmunk cheeks but she’s nowhere near fat.

 

“Chaeyoung!”

 

Chaeyoung and a much shorter girl stopped what they were doing to turn over at Yeri.

 

“That’s little Chaeng right there.”

 

Oh… now that makes so much sense. Chaeyoung, the tall one, her brows furrows, and lips pursed in utmost concentration as she starts plating the noodles. Jennie didn’t realize how much she’s smiling until Jisoo elbows her on the ribs to get her back to reality.

 

Chaeyoung took a step back, as if assessing how her masterpiece look before she rang the bell. Out of nowhere, a tall girl starts skipping pass them, hopping excitedly over to the window.

 

“I got it! I got it!”

 

“You got it, Lisa, I get it.” Yeri points out. “Big Chaeng, someone is here for you.”

 

Chaeyoung finally turns away from her noodles and over to where Jennie is standing. When their eyes met, she greeted her with a huge smile as if she was expecting to see her.

 

And all Jennie could think of was ""...

 

“Hi!”

 

“Hi Chaeng…" Jisoo steps up seeing how Jennie can formulate any words "We were just around the area and Jennie has been stalking your IG so much.”

 

Jennie shots a glare at Jisoo’s direction, of course to no avail.

 

“Oh… you are?”

 

“Ummm well…”

 

Jennie regrets a lot of times why she’s friends with someone as devious as Jisoo. This time would really take the cake when she sees the questioning but super cute look on Chaeyoung’s face.

 

“Ummm yeah,” There is no use denying it now, and Jennie decided it’s time to either go big or go home. Go home with a broken heart. “All the food post you put, I’m like… this girl knows how to make people hungry.”

 

Chaeyoung’s cheeks blush a cute pink from the praise that had Jennie’s inside melting.

 

“It looks good?” Chaeyoung asked, her voice filled with uncertainty.

 

“Really good. You’re the chef here, right?”

 

“N-no… just a cook.” Chaeyoung’s voice faltered a bit. “I don’t have any right to call myself a chef.”

 

“Well, chef or not. Those food pics. Like I think this week, you posted like this noodle dish with fried pork on top, I just suddenly got lightheaded just looking at it. I could imagine the crunch of the skin and the fat just driz-”

 

Jennie sees the taller girl trying to hold back a giggle, as she continues to spaz over fried pork.

 

“I’m going to stop now.”

 

“No-no…. I really appreciate hearing that. I ummm… thank you.”

 

“You’re welcome.”

 

“Well, if you want, I could make it for you right now?”

 

“Oh? Ummm… yeah, I would love to have that for lunch.”

 

“Oh,” Chaeyoung waves her off cutely. “I got you, it’s on me. Jisoo unnie, you want anything?”

 

“Anything that could make Jennie here smile like that must be that good.”

 

Jennie didn’t realize how much she’s smiling until Jisoo smirks back at her.

 

*

 

“I’m Yerim! That lamppost right there is Lisa and that dwarf right there is lil Chaeng.”

 

“Shut up, Yeri.” Lil Chaeyoung hissed as she joined everyone on the table. “It’s not like you’re so tall either!”

 

“Lil Chaeng?”

 

“Yeah, right now you are with Big Chaeng, that’s Lil Chaeng right there, that’s her rap name too.”

 

“Drop the beat little Chaeng!”

 

Lil Chaeng just rolls her eyes while Chaeyoung, the tall one, looks at Jennie nervously. Jennie wonders what was making her nervous, until she saw her full plate of noodles.

 

Jennie starts stirring the noodles around with her chopsticks before taking a handful, gently tasting it.

 

“Oh Wow.”

 

The nervous look on Chaeyoung’s face turns into relief.

 

“Oh? Is it good?”

 

“No, it’s not good. It’s very good, no, it’s great just all the noodles soaking in all that flavor and don’t get me started on the fried pork.”

 

The relief turned into a huge blush.

 

“Your girlfriend is so lucky.” Jisoo smoothly slides it in there.

 

“Whose girlfriend?”

 

“Ummm… yours Chaeng. Imagine dating someone who can cook like this.”

 

Everyone in the table just shifted around uncomfortably and Jennie instantly saw the beam in Chaeyoung’s eyes fizzled away.

 

“Shhhhh…. We don’t mention that name around here.” Yeri cuts through the thick tension in the air. “I mean look at this face?” Yeri squishes Chaeyoung’s cheeks. “How can you cheat on this cutie?”

 

“Yeri stop,” Chaeyoung shrugs off her friend’s touch, but her voice came out like a plea. Her gaze lock on the plate in front of her. “We ummm broke up already.”

 

“Oh, I’m sorry.”

 

But Jennie felt she should feel sorrier for feeling ecstatic than sympathizing.

 

Jisoo glances at Jennie which the other girl, tried desperately to ignore. But it wasn’t just Jennie who seems to notice it, Chaeyoung’s coworkers seem to pick up Jisoo’s not so subtle hints too.

 

“Oh yeah, Chaeng, are you still going to do the grocery tomorrow?” Yeri asked.

 

“Yeah, you are coming, right?”

 

“I don’t think I could go grocery shop with you.”

 

“What?”

 

“Yeah, me too.” Little Chaeyoung joins in, shrugging. “I mean I have to open the store- I mean I could, we will just open late.”

 

“No-no, It’s okay Chaeyoungie, I could go by myself.”

 

“Wait… by yourself?”

 

“Why Jennie here has a ride,” Jisoo adds in, “Are you free tomorrow to go take Chaeyoung?”

 

“What?!” Chaeyoung gasps dramatically, Jennie couldn’t help but smile at how cute she looked “No…no…no… it’s okay, I could go by myself.”

 

“No, I’m free tomorrow.”

 

*

 

“I’m sorry…”

 

It was Jennie who spoke first. After carbo loading over at Hungries, Jisoo suddenly developed a “headache” and needed to go home quickly. The other girls reminded Chaeyoung that she forgot to take her lunch, although Chaeyoung reasons out that she didn’t need it.

 

But after some prodding and shoving, Chaeyoung was kicked out of her own food truck. Now she and Jennie are walking around the nearby park, trying to shed off the 100 pounds that they gain earlier.

 

“About what?”

 

“About what happened with you and your ex.”

 

Jennie saw a flash of hurt on Chaeyoung’s face before she could pull up a facade. Jennie mentally curses herself for bringing it up. Out of the million things in this world that they could talk about, Jennie felt like she just douses acid on Chaeyoung’s still gaping wound.

 

“Oh. I’m not. I mean, don’t get me wrong it was terrible but then… you learn something from every relationship.”

 

“So, what did you learn?”

 

“That people don’t work that many overtimes and take that much business trip in a month.”

 

Chaeyoung says, a quirky smile bubbling her cheeks.

 

“But honestly, I don’t really blame her,” Chaeyoung says, her bright smile fading once again. “I mean… I’m not established with my career. I love what I do, but I’m not making money out of it. So, I can’t… I can’t spoil her as much as I wanted too. And when she sees me at work, I’m like this, in an apron, hair all bun up, must be a turnoff.” Chaeyoung tries to front it as a smile. “I… I mean she… she fell for my best parts, but my other side? I don’t know. It probably has nothing much to offer.”

 

Chaeyoung didn’t realize that Jennie is slugging behind until she figured out she’s walking by herself.

 

“Jennie? I’m sorry I sounded dramatic.” Chaeyoung tries to break the tension with an awkward laugh. “Actually. I’m glad I found out about it now rather than learn about it later when I’m like into deep. But I’m not going to give up hope; there’s still someone out there.”

 

“Oh, you are one of those hopeless romantics, huh?”

 

The cute blush on Chaeyoung’s face is back and once again, Jennie can’t stop staring for the life of her.

 

“I guess you can say that. They say there is like two kinds of people in this world, A, the one who chooses career over love or B, the one who chooses love over career.”

 

“You look like a B.”

 

“I’ am,” Chaeyoung says proudly, with a cute puff of her chest. “I will always choose love. Always Love.”

 

“Always love, huh?”

 

“Yeah, cause with your career you can pretty much do it wherever you want or whenever you want. I mean like for example, me, I love to cook, but even if the food truck doesn’t work and another food truck business doesn’t work, I could always try somewhere else. But with love? That’s it. When you meet that special one, that’s just it. It’s done. Game over. Nobody else in the world is going to be the one for you. So, when I’m at that point where I have to pick, it’s no question. It’s love. Always Love.”

 

“Spoken like a true romantic.”

 

Chaeyoung smiles proudly, “How about you?”

 

“What about me?”

 

“Do you ever think you’ll pick love over career?”

 

Jennie paused for a minute to think of an answer. If she was being honest, she had never been in a spot where she had to choose between the two. It was always her career because the lure is just too tempting. She can’t say the same thing about love.

 

“I guess… maybe someday, if I found the right one.”

 

“Don’t give up hope.” Chaeyoung gives Jennie a supportive pat on her shoulder.

 

“If you are okay with it, I would like to get to know you.”

 

Chaeyoung opens , but the words seem stuck in as her heart clutches the word “yes” back. Jennie wasn’t blind, she saw the hesitation written all over Chaeyoung’s face and for the second time she mentally curses at herself.

 

“You don’t have to answer that.”

 

“Oh-“

 

“I’m going to get to know you, starting with… what’s on your grocery list?”

 

The pretty cook’s lips curved into a soft smile.

 

“Y-you might be disappointed.”

 

“With your groceries?”

 

“No. with me.”

 

Jennie just stares at Chaeyoung, watching the pretty girl cast her gaze on the ground. Jennie hated how Chaeyoung's ex made her feel that she wasn’t enough when Chaeyoung is probably worth every conversation and every stare.

 

“We will see about that tomorrow when I see your grocery list.”

 

Chaeyoung finally lets out a smile.

 

“So, I’ll just pick you up tomorrow to get groceries?”

 

“No… no… you really don’t have too. I’m sorry about Yeri; she could be such a bully sometimes.”

 

“I really don’t mind.”

 

“Are you sure?” Chaeyoung has that cute questioning look on her face and Jennie asked herself how could she even deny that?

 

“Very sure.”

 

Chaeyoung smiles shyly back at her.

 

“Okay? Tomorrow around 9? Is that okay?”

 

“Yeah. See you at nine.”

 

“You too.”

 

*

 

“So, basically a purple onion is not only prettier, but it has a stronger flavor compared to the white ones.”

 

Jennie smiles proudly at Chaeyoung who was holding the two onions like they’re pieces of gold.

 

“Wow, that’s very informative.”

 

“Yup. Now don’t get me started with the yellow ones.”

 

The two exchanged amused smiles before they pushed their grocery cart through the vegetable aisle. What usually takes Jennie 45 minutes to an hour to do, takes Chaeyoung around three hours to finished. It was only the onions that Jennie got a lesson about, Chaeyoung it turns out is quite informative with every vegetable on Earth.

 

Jennie’s lips quirked in a smile before suggesting,

 

“You should host your own cooking show someday.”

 

*

 

Rosie: I see you liking one of my food pictures, shouldn’t you be focusing on making a sale, Ms. Kim?

 

It was hard even to fake a smile in these corporate meetings, but all it took was Rosie's name in her DM and a smile instantly lights up her face.

 

Jennie: I'm just admiring your masterpiece.

 

Rosie: lol. I promise if you worked hard, maybe there is a surprise coming your way.

 

Jennie: I'll take your word for it.

 

Rosie: :) 

*

 

"Jennie."

 

Jennie responds to the other girl with a grunt, her eyes still glued to her computer. People should know this about their top salesperson by now, and that's never to interrupt her while she's locked in at work.

 

 "Someone drop your lunch off for you."

 

Finally, a reaction when Jennie looks up. Her chair screeching against the tile floor as she pushed it away in a hurry.

 

"I'll be back."

 

*

 

“Chaeyoung!"

 

Chaeyoung turns around, a blush evident on her face as she sees the woman approaching her.

 

 "You couldn’t even stay so I could say thank you?”

 

“No, I just don’t want to bother you at work.”

 

“No, my work is bothering me." Jennie said in jest,  "Thank you, Chaeyoung.”

 

“You’re welcome. I hope you like it.”

 

“I would love it. Now c’mon, please help me in splitting up this 2000 carb meal.”

 

“It’s actually just 1600 calorie.” Chaeyoung corrects her.

 

One thing that Jennie always credits herself for in her work is her daredevil attitude. It either terrifies or amazes her coworkers how she goes into any meeting and kill anyone in her path just to accomplish her sales. Jennie was always willing to push boundaries as far as she could. One wrong move could either plummet her to the edge or raise her to another level.

 

But with Chaeyoung it's a whole different type of risk. The girl just had her heart broken and Jennie knew that she needed to slow down, needed to make Chaeyoung feel that she's not even close to her ex. But after Chaeyoung brought her lunch, it gave Jennie a slight push.

 

“Oh, I’m sorry, 1600. Now c’mon.” Jennie decided to take a risk, reaching out to hold Chaeyoung’s hand as she leads her to one of the Park benches.

 

And from the way, Chaeyoung's lips curved into a soft smile and how she circles her thumb around Jennie's wrist, just confirmed that the risk was worth it.

 

*

 

“Oh Chaeyoung, your girlfriend is here-“

 

Chaeyoung didn’t even have to look to see who it was, but she was smiling already. It has been three weeks almost four where Jennie would come in around 9 pm on the dot.

 

The girl would usually walk in, clad in her business suit and in her hand her laptop bag. She didn’t have to place an order, Chaeyoung would personally have her food within minutes. It’s only been a few weeks, but Chaeyoung could already tell whether Jennie had a hard day or if things went by slowly in the office. When it’s a hard day, Jennie would walk in with a slouch instead of her proud stance, her blazer left in her car. Chaeyoung always makes sure to put extra slices of fried pork on those bad days and soon that pissed off look would melt into that sweet smile.

 

A good day would be Jennie walking in like she owns the world, business suit down to a tee.

 

When its slow, Chaeyoung would find herself next to Jennie, both girls laughing and bickering over the stupidest things while sharing a huge pile of noodles. When it’s busy, Yeri or Lisa would be the one to deliver her meal, and Jennie would have her laptop out, finished some work while mindlessly eating the noodles.

 

Jennie is a stunning girl. Too stunning that when she’s alone with only her laptop to keep her company, there would be occasional men or women trying to strike a conversation in the hopes of something more. She’s quick to brush them off, before glancing over at the food truck. Chaeyoung would quickly look away, but the expression of slight jealousy is still there. The cook would brush away her hair, trying to look more presentable than the hot mess that she is, slaving in front of a wok and sizzling oven.

 

Jennie would just hide her amused smile if Chaeyoung only knows if she just knows how Jennie’s world revolves around her now.

 

Busy nights mean closing around 1 am. Chaeyoung often urges Jennie to go home but Jennie always has an excuse, saying she works better here than she does in her condo.

 

It’s around 2 am before Chaeyoung could finally sit down. The bustling food park has now slowly died down to a few stragglers. Her crew waved her goodbye before she settled a few inches away from Jennie.

 

“Sorry it took me long.”

 

“No,” Jennie stretches out her arms, trying to fight a yawn. “I got a lot of work done. Why are you sitting far away?”

 

“I have been cooking all night, so I kind of smell like food.”

 

“Best perfume of all… come here,” Jennie tugs Chaeyoung closer to her and Chaeyoung is both too exhausted and too whipped on Jennie to resist. Jennie pats Chaeyoung’s head letting her rest on her shoulders. “You’re about to pass out?”

 

“I’ll live. I would rather be on my feet all day cooking, rather than sitting comfortably with no customers around.”

 

If Chaeyoung could see her now, see that proud smile on Jennie’s face. Jennie leans in closer, playfully sniffing on Chaeyoung’s hair.

 

“You smell like noodles.”

 

Chaeyoung fights back with a weak jab on the ribs while resisting a giggle. Jennie finds herself grinning once again, and before she could stop herself, she leaned in and pressed her lips against Chaeyoung’s hair. She dived into this fantasy for a few seconds before stiffening up as reality hits her. That no, friends don’t do this, friends don’t kiss their friend’s head. Yes, she has been honest with Chaeyoung about her intentions, but this was too intimate. But before she could move away, Chaeyoung nuzzles deeper into her shoulder. Jennie could feel a smile on Chaeyoung’s lips as she buries her face in the crook of her neck.

 

It was almost 2 am, and they are both exhausted. But ask anyone who sees them, and they’ll tell you that there is no better picture of two people in love than this.

 

*

 

“So,”

 

“So?”

 

It was one of those rare slow nights at the Food park, where all the girls could just squeeze into one table enjoying heaps and heaps of different food.

 

“Me and the rest of us, we are just wondering if the two of you are you know…”

 

“-Dating?” Lisa finally dared to ask.

 

“What?”

 

“I mean you two are always together, so…”

 

“Ummm… I… I don’t know.” Chaeyoung turns to look at Jennie and Jennie looks back at her. “We haven’t really talked about it.”

 

The three girls exchanged confused looks. Unsure why these two still haven’t made things official yet when it’s pretty obvious.

 

*

 

“So Chaeyoung?”

 

“Yeah?”

 

Jennie took her sweet time looking at how cute the smug grin in Chaeyoung’s face looks. It didn’t really surprise her why the girls asked if they were official. Look at them now, all heart eyes with fingers intertwined as they walk back home.

 

“I guess we have been dating for a long time now and we didn’t figure it out.”

 

Chaeyoung’s grin only grew more. “I know. Yeri had to pretty much announce it for us.”

 

“I… I don’t mind though, do you?”

 

“Mind what?”

 

Jennie for once felt stomped, words scratching on until she managed to cough it out.

 

“Ummm… being exclusive?”

 

The panic that Jennie was feeling disappeared when she sees Chaeyoung pursing her lips to hide her smile.

 

“It’s been you for a while now, Jen.”

 

 

“Chaeng I…”

 

“I just didn’t know if we’re at that age where we don’t need a label. I hope you don’t mind if I call you my girlfriend.”

 

“I hope you don’t mind either, cause I pretty much have been calling you my girlfriend for like a few months now.”

 

“Same.”

 

The two tries to hold it in, before both started to burst into laughter.

 

“Oh my God,” Chaeyoung manages to say between their bouts of laughter. “This is probably the most unromantic love confession there is.”

 

“Okay, hold on…”

 

“Jen? what are you doing?” Chaeyoung squeals as Jennie gets down on one knee.

 

“You want romantic, so I’m trying to give it to you.”

 

“Not in the middle of the walkway.”

 

“Nope… too late, I’m already on my knees. So, Park Chaeyoung, after four months of calling you my girlfriend behind your back, can I finally call you my girlfriend to your face?”

 

“Oh my God…”

 

“That wasn’t romantic?”

 

“I hate you, Jennie Kim,” Chaeyoung says in between her chuckles.

 

“So, that’s a No?” Jennie asks, Chaeyoung answering her with a playful shake of her head. “Really? I’m just going to jump in front of a car right now, hold on-”


“Stop!” The taller girl burst out laughing, landing a playful punch on Jennie’s arm before she slowly wraps her arms around Jennie’s shoulders.

 

“You know I’ll say yes.”

 

“You will?”

 

Chaeyoung leans closer, pressing her forehead against Jennie. The two shared a smile wide enough to brighten up their night sky.

 

“Of course, now this time, go straight to the point.”

 

“Chaeyoungie?”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“Will you be my girlfriend?”

 

Chaeyoung lays a sweet kiss on Jennie’s lips before wistfully confessing,

 

“Yes.”

 

TBC

 

Thank you so much for reading!!!