INTRO

PICTURE OF PERFECT LOVE

 

 

 

 

SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA (2008)

 

 

 

 

In The progressing Country of South Korea.......

 

 

One Family who holds Fortune that can buy all the things that youre eyes can ever see.....

 

 

 

 

LEE PROPERTY ~

 

 

A glass was place on the table while his eyes are staring at his younger brother who sat at the couch in front of him....

 

 

“What did he say?” He ask to the younger one....

 

He just look back at his older brother....

 

“What do you mean?” 

 

The older one sneered as he heard that respond....

 

“Are we still being dumb like a kid here Dongsaeng?” He sarcastically asked...

 

 

He looks really bothered which the older brother can see....

 

 

“Hyung” 

 

He walk closer and stop in front of him....

 

He kneel his right knee and held his younger brother’s head....

 

“Father doesnt have an inheritor....you see he wont even give it to any of us”

 

 

He looks really bothered....

 

“What?” His older brother tap him when he wont respond and his movement seem so stiff and weird...

 

“What if?” He almost choke on his own voice that the older one had knitted his brows....

 

 

“Just Let it be on me Hyung?” He had held onto him that the older one had almost fall off from kneeling...

 

“You see they will kill me if ever-“

 

 

“What??!!” the older one had get it....he knew seeing his brother acting weird means something.....

 

The younger one had kneel in front of his brother....

 

He looks really bothered and starting to be hysterically weird....

 

 

“Please, They will kill me” he close his eyes hugging his brother’s leg trying to plead...

 

“im the only one that Chaeyoung has left...you know that she cant go on without me”

 

The older one had breathed hard trying to process his younger brother....

 

 

“You think Seoyeon can go on without me? Huh?” He counter back but the younger brother wont let go hugging his leg while kneeling and pleading on him....

 

“Ya! Stand up there!!” He try to lift him up but he tighten his hold to his leg...

 

“I just need to pay them hyung...i promise i wont forget to give youre share” he tries to bargain on him...

 

 

The older one try to calm himself....

 

 

 

He doesnt need to guess....but he knew his brother completely....His brother who thinks out of disaster decision....

 

The younger one gambles....drinks too much alcohol...smokes cigarettes....had some issues with her only daughter’s mother.... and have some issue on his way of thinking but out of all that....He loves his Daughter.....

 

 

They are trying to talk about the inheritance....its not like he wanted it already its just that.....their father which is Seoyeon and Chaeyoung’s grandfather wanted a Boy as a grandchild to continue the bloodline....but they cant provide it yet coz they dont have a wife that can give them a child.....

 

They only have one each....

 

 

 

 

-+-+-+-

 

Inside the property.....

 

 

 

“We only had instant noodles earlier” 

 

She said while she lies at the grassfield of their property together with her cousin....

 

“I think instant noodles is fine and it taste delicious” the older one had said while they both look up on the sky...

 

“You can say that coz you live here and they serve you delicious foods”

 

She sound like she’s already fed up that the older one can sense...

 

“I always envy you unnie...coz you live here at grandfather’s house...and by that i think he will choose you to be his inheritor...youre the only one that grandfather cares about” her voice sounded so frustrated...

 

Seoyeon had tap out Chaeyoung’s head....hearing all those words....

 

“Ya! Stop talking like that....youre always talking like that....” 

 

Chaeyoung held her head....

 

“Grandfather cares about both of us...appa told me he really cares about you and uncle he just wanted uncle to work really hard thats why you guys are not living here yet”

 

 

By the word Yet,.......chaeyoung thinks his father cant ever go back here why?

 

Coz his father is always drunk.....he always gets into a fight...he gets home with  blood on his face or arms.....he gambles which is not a secret to Chaeyoung already...

 

 

His grandfather had a condition that they can only come back to the property if his father will change for the better

 

 

 

 

“And besides.....Im here” that made her look at Seoyeon..

 

Seoyeon smiled so wide making Chaeyoung assured of things......

 

 

 

The only Inheritors......

 

Lee Chaeyoung And Lee Seoyeon.....

 

 

 

-+-+-+-

 

“Here you go buddy”

 

He blowed it hard before passing it to Chaeyoung’s hand....

 

 

They are now at the side park going home.....

 

“What about you appa?” Chaeyoung look at him who smiled....

 

“Appa is fine besides Chaeng had been asking me for goguma since yesterday...

 

Chaeng lower her head.....

 

 

“Why? Is there something wrong?” The father had ask....

 

“Im sorry appa” she whispered

 

“Why are you saying sorry?” Her father had lift her chin up....

 

 

“Because i wasnt born a boy” that was also a whisper......

 

 

He had stop a little before he held her daughter’s face.....

 

“What are you saying? Oh?” Her father’s voice sounded so calm and warm....

 

He smile then look at her daughter firmly....

 

 

“Appa should be the one apologizing...not you?” 

 

His hand had fix the collar of her sweater.....

 

“No matter what happens appa will be with you”

 

 Chaeyoung look at their hands....

 

“Promise?” 

 

His father kiss her cheek...

 

“Of course.....ill be with my Chaeng forever”

 

 

That alone had made Chaeyoung fine....

 

 

They both laugh together.....

 

 

 

-+-+-+-+-+-+ 

 

 

“You really did this?” 

 

Seoyeon nodded while she’s beside her grandfather at the den....

 

 

“Yes, grandfather”

 

The old man smile while looking at the paper....

 

“Does it look good?” Seoyeon ask in her clueless voice...

 

The old man had to smile looking at her....

 

Maybe its about time....he thought...

 

 

“Seoyeon” his voice had called her that she just stay her eyes on him....

 

 

“I think its you”

 

Seoyeon’s brows lifted up not knowing what her grandfather is trying to say....

 

“Me? What about me?” She try to make it clear coz she really dont have a clue...

 

He smiled and tap her head...

 

“Just tell youre father i need to talk to him”

 

Seoyeon just nodded to follow the old man eventhough she doesnt have a clue...

 

 

 

 

The thing that seoyeon didnt know...her grandfather had decided that she will be the inheritor....

 

 

 

 

 

Days and Days had pass

 

 

 

 

 

If Fate had decided to start life’s wheel.....how will it be handle carefully?

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Just stay still” Seoyeon whisper firmly while they are both breathing hard on the side of the bushes....

 

They are holding onto each other.....

 

Seoyeon will turn her face back when Chaeyoung tries to look in front....

 

 

 

In the deep night....Fast Forward on that night...the night that the wheel had turn botH of their lives.....

 

 

“Dont look” she grab Chaeyoung’s shirt....when she tries to look in front.....

 

Tears are already rolling on chaeyoung’s cheeks....

 

 

“Dont cry Pabo” she hug Chaeyoung to somehow reduce her fear....

 

 

 

 

And the next thing they heard was a gunshot....

 

 

On that point Chaeyoung wasnt stop.....

 

 

“Appa!!!” 

 

 

She shouted and went out of the bushes...

 

 

Seoyeon stay still on the bushes...

 

 

Chaeyoung didnt really care......

 

 

 

The stars that shines above....the sound of the wave that gets through the rocks below the cliff...eyes of people who shot her father.....

 

 

Chaeyoung didnt know....

 

 

The thing that she only cares about was her father that those men had kick out of the cliff after shooting him...

 

 

She shouted seeing how they throw her father....

 

 

Some men held her....

 

 

She try to let go but what can she do...she’s too small to fight...

 

Her scream has been swallowed by the deep night....

 

 

She just cried.....

 

Her heart and her innocence just crumbled down....

 

 

 

 

 

The gun pointed at her next......

 

 

‘ Seoyeon unnie.......at that exact time im ready to die.......’

 

 

“No!!!” That scream that came from Seoyeon as she run to stop it.....

 

 

 

 

‘ Seoyeon unnie......’

 

 

She try to stop it....but a man grab her also.....

 

 

‘ unnie ‘

 

 

 

 

A blood had drip onto Chaeyoung’s collar next after a gunshot had been release just beside her....

 

 

 

 

 

“Throw that!!” Someone commanded while Chaeyoung just froze right there.....

 

 

The blood from her collar had belong to Seoyeon.....

 

 

Then a splash just been heard indicating that Seoyeon has been thrown....

 

 

 

And for the nth time....

 

 

The gun pointed at her again.....

 

 

Shes frozen stiff...

 

She’s not functioning anymore.....

 

 

 

Chaeyoung breathing between life and death....

 

Her eyes had turn to look at the one who holds the gun....

 

 

Her eyes squint a little....

 

 

‘ Seoyeon unnie.....’

 

 

She had close her eyes 

 

 

 

‘ im sorry ‘

 

 

 

Another gunshot was release.........

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~

 

GWANGJU, SOUTH KOREA (2018)

 

 

 

 

In Unison Children Are singing inside their small classroom....

 

 

 

In a small town in gwangju......

 

 

 

Lee Seoyeon who is now known as Yeon.......

 

 

 

Seoyeon had been found at the Sea without knowing anything about herself....not even her own name..........

 

 

“Yeon-ah” she had look at the door where the voice came from.....

 

 

She smile and hop out of the desk where she’s sitting and just sign the kids to stay singing.....

 

 

She receive a pinch the moment she reach the door....

 

 

“What’s that for??” She had ask rubbing the pinch part....

 

 

“Pabo, the results are out and guess what?”

 

That raise up her emotions.....that result is the thing they are both waiting for....

 

 

 

“We are both accepted in Seoul University pabo”

 

 

 

That shock her....

 

She receive a big hug from her best friend.....Park Jiwon......

 

 

 

But as they both jump around a magazine just slip out from jiwon that she has been carrying earlier........

 

 

 

 

A student pick it up....

 

“Excuse me teacher you  drop this” 

 

That stop Seoyeon and jiwon.....

 

 

Seoyeon took it from the child....

 

“Thank you” she said that the kid bowed......

 

 

She had look at it.....

 

 

 

It’s a woman 

 

 

“Bu the way....were going To work for that woman”

 

Jiwon had said....

 

 

 

“Just for our expenses they had agree on the schedule are you fine with iT?” Jiwon had asked while seoyeon is looking the magazine...

 

 

Her mind seem To be lose seeing THAT Woman on the maGAzine.....

 

 

 

“That’s Lee ChaeyounG The only inheritor of Lee Digital and audio corporation”

 

 

‘Chaeyoung? ‘

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The wheel starts......and the picture is slowly creating its perfection......

 

 

 

TBC