The prize at the end

Slave to the Moonlight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hara collapsed onto her bed after the most exhausting day ever. A total of 4 hours of hiking, 4! She wondered why she ever let Minyoung talk her into doing this. She could already feel her muscles starting to ache, tomorrow was going to be hell. She made a mental note to find a payback activity for Minyoung. Something overly girly with lots of pink, oh she’ll hate that, it would be perfect. An evil smile crept onto her face. Though she supposed she could skip the payback since she did have Minyoung to thank after all.

Hara always enjoyed being outdoors, when she was younger she’d spend any time she could spare outside, roaming the surrounding lands of her family’s farm. She’d go on countless amount of hikes with her friends, they’d climb trees, have mud fights, find hidden waterfalls or streams in the forest. Ever since she moved to the concrete jungle to begin her studies she never had the opportunity to do something that hadn’t required a book, a pen or a scalpel which now explained her sorry state. She had planned on taking a gym membership so she could start leading a healthy and fit lifestyle but studies required so much of dedication that there just wasn’t any time for other things like gym or even chilling with her friends. This vacation was long overdue and much needed after the grueling exams they faced last semester. So when Minyoung offered her to come and stay at her family’s residence, she jumped at the opportunity.

Minyoung promised that the hike was going to be amazing, especially the prize at the end of it. She told Hara to dress light and to bring her bathing suit. The first half hour of the hike was indeed amazing. The feeling of being outside with just the bare necessities was so good. It took her back to the days she spent at home, wandering about the surrounding forests looking for hidden gems. She also felt like a weight had been lifted off her shoulders, to be in the middle of nowhere, to not have to worry about tests and exams, or the pressures of society and social media, to just be free. She felt like she could breathe again. It was great. The woods were so peaceful and quiet. The air was clean. She had breathed it all in and savored the peaceful moment. A part of her hoped she’d never have to go back to the city. That all changed as they continued, her breathing turned ragged, the heat made her sweat like a pig. The hiked turned out to be an endless uphill battle. She couldn’t comprehend why she needed a bathing suit if they were going uphill. They were most likely going to marvel at the sight at the top, which at this point in time didn’t sound worth it at all though she was sure that once she actually reached the top she’d appreciate it.

And she sure did appreciate it. The view was spectacular, breathtaking, a land of bare chests glistening with sweat, rock hard abs that lead to low hanging board shorts. Oh she want thankful to Minyoung indeed. The view overlooking the lake and forest took a backseat to all this eye candy.

Minyoung however didn’t seem too please at not being invited to the party. She hoped that didn’t piss off her friend too much since she wanted to stay as long as possible at this spot. She noticed one of the guy’s eyes roaming all over her body, lingering in certain areas until his gaze eventually met hers. It was the guy from yesterday, the incredibly y one that had danger written all over him. A thrill went through her body at the sight of him stripping her with those eyes. She so wanted to do the same to him and explore that body with her lips, tongue and teeth. He had been on her mind from yesterday. They hadn’t been introduced and she doubted he even noticed her at the gathering. But there was just something about him that caught her attention and had her dreaming about him. Maybe it was just the obvious handsomeness he exuded. Despite her thoughts of wanting to get familiar with every inch of him she knew that was never gonna happen. A guy like that does not fall for girls like her. So she willed the blush that was about form on her cheeks down and did what she did best; pretend to be a girl who wasn’t affected by hot guys. She schooled her face into a disapproving look, her lips pressed into a hard line. The handsome guy looked away, color staining his cheeks as soon as he realized she had caught him staring.

She followed Minyoung to a group of girls and made herself comfortable. Once she was acquainted and sure that nobody was paying her any attention her eyes roamed over

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter