I'm a mistake

Who I really am
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Sowon's P.O.V)

When Yuju came out of SinB's room she told us that she was crying and that she had dolls out and her dollhouse was there as well. We all ate breakfast and headed to class. I'm a 3rd year along with Yerin and Eunbi, Yuju and Umji are 2nd years and SinB is a 1st year. (If u see blue it means that I the authour is talking and if u r wondering y Umji is older than SinB it's cuz I made her a year older...) When I got into the class room the teacher wasn't there cause she had a meeting. I went to go get a drink of water when I heard Gashina by Sunmi playing in the dance room qhen I got there SinB was mirroring the moves perfectly and after the song waas over she leaned her hands on her knees and was panting hard. I grabed the water bottle and walked over to her and handed her the bottle and she just stood there. 

"Ummmm....SinB~ah..??"I asked as she snapped back into reality.

"Oh thanks Sowon~unnie...d-did you see an-any of that??" She asked through pants...

" Yes I did and you were awesome SinB~ah!!" I told her as she unplugged her phone from the aux cord.

 

That was part 1 of WonB for ya'll so yeah bye bye~August

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter