Unexpected meeting

Angel

It was one of those charming summer nights of Seoul, where the streets were crouded with people doing their own stuff from shopping to eating to walking around. Music was filling the whole area, and many foreigners could be seen taking pictures of everything they see, enjoy their visit to their dream country.

"Wow this is the power of Kpop really" she though to herself as she saw two young girls, maybe teenagers, taking pictures next to a BTS poster on the wall. They were so excited, jumping around as if they just met their idols in real life. 

"So you love BTS so much?" She asked curiously. The two girls looked at her dumbfounded and nodded.

"H-how did you know that we're speaking in french?" One of the girls asked. Eunbi chuckled and answer shortly, "i just know how to speak it." She said that and left.

She sighed as she walked further. Eunbi was a korean girl who wasn't born nor raised in Korea, but it was her dream to come one day and live in her mother country. She lived her whole life travelling from one country to another and settiling there for a couple of years before moving around again due to her parents work. She ended up majoring in translation at university due to her large knoweldge in many languages. She can speak like seven languages by now, but it was her first trip to Korea where she was able to use her language skills and found work immediatly in a famous tourisim company.

As she walked further, the crowd was decreasing and the loud music was almost not heard anymore. She found herself in front of the Han river, sitting there, wondering about her life. "So Eunbi, what's the next step?" She spoke to herself. She chuckled when she realised what she just did and sighed looking up at the sky. "Is this the end of me? Is this is what my life is about?" She spoke to herself again, wining loudly, putting her hands on her face.

"Are you okay miss?" Someone interrupted her train of thoughts. She looked at the owner of the voice and exclaimed her surprise loudly when she came face to face with a good looking man. A REALLY good looking one.

"Sorry that i interrupted you... i just thought you were crying here alone" he rubbed the back of his neck and smiled awkwardly. 

"N-no no... i-it's okay" she tried to speak properly but she was already too immensed in his eyes that she almost forgot how to utter a proper sentence. She then blinked, "these eyes" she thought, and came closer to his face. 

"OMG!" she jumped from her seat startling the man as he just took his mask of his face. "SEHUN! OH SEHUN! THE FAMOUS OH SEHUN OF EXO!" she squealed loudly startling the man who had to close with his hand. Of course, she wasn't like any girl, and kept jumping with all her force around until he had to hug her from behind tightly to make her stop.

"Please calm down, i don't want anyone to know that i'm here. Please i am begging you" he talked closely to her ear, thinking he could calm her down. And it work. She didn't just calm down, indeed she was frozen in her place when he hugged her suddenly.

"I am gonna let you go, but please promise you won't scream nor shout my name nor fangirl". He waited for a response, and the only thing he got was a nod. 

He quickly let her go and ajusted his clothes, then put his black mask on his face again, looking annoyed. He pulled out a pair of glasses from his pocket and sighed while rubbing his head. He could feel his headache coming back.

Eunbi was still frozen in her place. Did she just meet Sehun? He just back hugged her too? She still couldn't believe it. The man cleared his throat and she looked at him quickly.

"I am not that guy you just said his name... what was it?" 

"Oh Sehun?" She titled her head as she couldn't understand what he was talking since his voice came muffled from the mask.

"Yeah this guy... Oh Sehun"

A moment of silence. Not a peaceful one though. Eunbi kept glancing at the man with her dark eyes glaring at him directly, and he was so uncomfortable that when he gulped, it was heard. 

"No way. Why are you lying? I know you're Sehun oppa, i know your eyes and can define them from a hundreds pair of eyes" she tapped on his shoulder startling him, "and these broad shoulders never lie too". 

He pushed her hand away and sighed. It was no use of keeping his glasses and mask anymore so he took them off, revealing himself to her. She could tell his was so annoyed from the look he just gave her.

"Sorry about that... and the fangirling... it's my first time meeting my bias so i was super excited that i almost got you in trouble" she bowed apologitically. "It's also your fault, approaching me so carelessly like that" she looked directly at him.

Sehun shook his head and sighed, he could understand her reaction after all. "I got it, it's okay but please don't make me look even more suspicious" 

Eunbi sat back on her bench and tapped on the seat next to her. Sehun didn't know if he should sit next to his fangirl like they were some acquaintances so normally, but he ended up sitting next to her. "Don't worry, people rarely walk in this area, it's too dark and silence that it scares them" 

"This is why i came here. But you were already sitting and admiring the sky" he noted. "Be honest, were you crying just few minutes ago?" 

"Nope. I was just making myself even more pathethic since i don't have a plan nor can see any bright future ahead of me". 

"I see"

Silence.

"What are you doing here by the way? Aren't you supposed to be practicing for your comeback?" 

"So you do know alot about us, don't you?" He glanced at her than back to the scene infolding in front of them. He didn't say anything and just sighed, before touching his pocket and took a cigarette out. He extended his arm to her, offering her one.

"I don't smoke" she declined politely.

"Just try it, for once, you might regret it later on" 

"Oh wow" she glanced at him. "An idol offering his fan a cigarette, this is a first" 

"Yes, i am not perfect, i smoke and these stuffs" he waved the deadly stick in his hand. "Just don't go around spreading rumors and taking picture... i feel like i can trust you... right?" 

"Yeah, i don't feel like spreading rumors anyways" she joked but he seemed to not get it. She slapped his arm and laugher awkwardly. "I was joking" and took the stick from his hand then he helped her lighting it.

He observed carefully as she took her first sip, chocking on it before getting used to it.

Silence again. Eunbi couldn't bare the heavy weight of her thoughts and inner fangirling that she decided to speak.

"You ran away huh?" 

He chocked on the smoke and she tapped his back to help him. "You did" she chuckled. "It is so tiring right? Now that you have everything, the fame, the money and the name. You have your whole life planned out already ... you found yourself lost and tired" she glanced at him making sure he was litenning. "You lost yourself in between all this" 

"Are you some kind of a psychic?" He slidded a little away from her. 

"Nope... but i can feel it... i can tell you're going through the same so yeah"

"And do you somehow have any solution? Any tip?" He puffed the smoke into the air and rested his back against the bench.

"I wish" 

"What's your name?" He put his cigarette down and smashed it with his foot.

"Eunbi.. Lee EunBi" 

"Nice-" he was cut out by his ringing phone. Once he saw the ID of the caller he sighed and got up.

"Goobye lee Eunbi, hopefully we will meet again and discover a way out of this" he said not even looking at her and then disappeared.

Few moments later, it finally came to her. "I.JUST.MET.MY.BIAS" 

As she was jumping, fangirling in her place, she felt something coming off her hair. "Am i starting to lose my hair now?" She stopped abruptly shocked. Looking at her feet she realized it wasn't a stand of hair that fell, but rather, "a bracelet?" She titled her head, turning the found object around. This is when she discovered something written in the back of it, "OS.1994. Fighting, proud!" She read aloud.

After a good few minutes of brainstorming she came to this conclusion, "Oh Sehun. 1994 is the year he was born. This message looks like an encouragement". Then ehe widened her eyes, "is this some sort of a lucky charm?" She bit on her lips, "it must be important to him" 

 

She couldn't help but think about it all the way back to her appartment. People almost called thr police when she kicked the tree next to her while talking to herself, thinking she was a running crazy woman.

One she stepped inside her house, she didn't care about taking her shoes off and walked straight to the kitchen where she got a hold of a chocolate bar from the refrigerator. She munched angrily at her bar.

"Stupid EunBi" she ruffled her hair and tapped her shoes angrily. "You met your bias for the first and maybe last time... How could you not take a photo with him huh? How can you not get his number... wait... no no..." she sighed. "And the bracelet..."

She slammed her body, face first on the bed and screamed before calming down. "I should return it ... i have to meet him again... but how? They're always busy and there's no upcoming fanmeetings...". Suddenly she sat up. "I found it!" She clapped happily.