- i -

two worlds collide (jinrene fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hit you with that ddu-du ddu-du du

 

A sweet voice filled up the one room apartment, as a bubbly twenty-two year old year old sang along with the radio while working on her laptop. She loved to sing her heart out, sometime even to the point that her neighbors have to show up in front of her apartment door and tell her to shut up. But she really didn't care. That's Bae Irene for you.

 

The best way to describe her was carefree with a mix of feistiness in her.  A fierce and independent soul. She was smart enough to top her class and not to mention really beautiful. A fact that was acknowledged by many, as she was asked out by many guys. But she wasn’t really interested in dating at the moment.

 

She does not belong to a very rich family but her parents never failed to provide her with what she wanted. Wanting to study fashion, she moved to Seoul and lived on her own. It was hard, both for her and her parent to part ways but they agreed for the sake of their daughter’s happiness.

 

She found a small one-bedroom apartment to live in the city. It wasn't very luxurious but it was livable. Living alone proved to be a challenge but Irene took that head on. Not wanting to burden her parents with finances. She worked part-time while studying to make some extra money that was enough to pay her rent and fulfill her basic needs.

 

‘4 Walls’ by f(x) started playing from her phone which indicated that she was getting a call. She turned down, the volume of the radio and picked up the call.

 

"Hello.” The cheerful voice of her best friend sang through the phone.

“Sooyoung-ah!” Irene exclaimed, happy to hear the voice of her best friend.  

“You seem a little too excited. ” Sooyoung said, laughing on the other side.

Irene giggled along with her, “Of course, it’s a beautiful day. So what’s up?”

“I actually have a favour to ask you?”

“I am your maid of honour. Your wish is my command. “ Irene said,

“So Namjoon and I are going to the wedding planner today afternoon. And I would like it if you would come along and give your inputs.”

Irene whined at the request of her friend, “Do I have to?”

“Didn’t you just say, you would do anything for me?”

Irene sighed in defeat,”Yes but promise me you and your fiance would keep your hands to yourself. You guys are so lovey-dovey, I am always the third wheel.”

 

Sooyoung rolled her eyes at her friend, “Which is why you should get a boyfriend. What about all the blind dates you set me on.”

“I don’t need boys right now, I am too busy for that.”

“Namjoon said, he would bring his friend

“Who is it?” Irene asked intrigued and perhaps a little glad, that she won’t be third wheeling again.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter