Chapter Seven

Back To You

I forgot to add the part when Jessica and Infinite introduced each other in Chapter Five. I'm sort of lazy to add that part in so, imagine they introduced each other.


After the note from Myungsoo, you were yourself. You didn't cry as much, like before. You did but it wasn't every minute of the day. After a week in the hospital, you finally released. You were happy to be leaving. The hospital didn't have a happy vibe. It always made you sad. The wound on your head healed. But you have take some medication for the headaches you might have.

You were in your room changing from your hospital gourmets to your regular clothes. You looked at the vase of daffodils still on your table. Surprisingly the flowers were still alive. I did a good job taking care of them. You smiled. You wanted to thank Myungsoo, but you didn't really know him or where he is. He said he knows Jessica unnie I'll just ask her. You got your bag and flung it around your shoulder. You heard a knock on the door, "Come in!." you shouted. The door open and you saw Mr. Jung. "You ready?" he said. You nodded your head. You grabbed the vase and was about to walk out the door, when Mr. Jung stopped you. "Here. Let me take that." he said taking the vase from you. You smiled, "Thank you." He returned the smile, "No problem." Both of you walked out the door and headed to the front desk. You waited patiently for Mr. Jung to sign you out. After awhile, he came and you both headed to his car.

When you got there, you went to the passenger seat. Mr. Jung placed the vase in the back and placed some things around it preventing it to fall and break. After he was done, he went to the driver seat and drove off. The car ride was quiet. "Is Krystal still at school?" you asked him. "Yeah. She has some of your assignments that you missed while you were gone." he told you. "I should thank her for that." He laughed, "You should. She actually had to pay attention in class, so she could help you on it." After hearing that you laughed as well. You notice Mr. Jung missed his turn to his house. "You missed your turn." you told him. He looked at you and back at the road again, "We're not going to my house yet." You were confused, "Where are we going?" you asked him. "You have an appointment at the court house." Now you remembered. Mrs. Jung told you this a couple of days ago. Some of your relatives were coming to see who gets custody of you. No matter who takes you, you were leaving Korea. All your relatives lived overseas. You spent your whole life here. Your whole 18 years of life, soon to be 19. You sighed. Mr. Jung notice the sigh, "Hey. Don't worry. Everything is going to be alright." "Yeah, but I know I'm leaving. If one of them gets custody of me, they could come live here but I highly doubt that. I would have to move." you frowned. Mr. Jung took one hand off the steering wheel and ruffled your hair. "What happened to the girl, that never saw the bad side of anything?" You chuckled, "She's still here. She's just stating reality." "You sound like Sungmin-ah." After hearing that, you felt sad but you remembered you had to stay strong for them. You smiled and looked at him, "Is that a compliment?" "Maybe." You laughed. "Look ~~~~, you never know maybe someone in that court room would stay. Maybe you don't have to move." You were confused, "What do you mean?" Mr. Jung placed both of his hands on the steering wheel and smiled, "You'll see."

After about 10-15 minutes or so, you reached the court house. You got out the car, as well of Mr. Jung. Both of you headed inside the court room. You following Mr. Jung, because you didn't know where you were going. Mr. Jung stopped in front of a door and turned to face you. "You ready?" You nodded your head, "Yeah. I'm ready." Mr. Jung turned back around and opened the door.

******

When you went inside the room. You saw your aunts and uncles there. Your father's brother and his wife was there. They lived in Japan. Your uncle married a Japanese lady and they moved to Japan. Then you saw your mother's sister and her husband. Your aunt was pregnant and she was due in a couple of months. She lived in China. You were going to go visit her but then you and your family got into that car accident. Your aunt ran to you. She hugged you tight. You felt awkward with her baby bump. "Oh ~~~~!! If you and your family didn't need to come visit me, this would have never happened!" she cried. You just hugged her, well tried too. "It's okay, auntie Soomin." you said to her. She just cried. 

The judge came and told everyone to sit down. You sat next to Mr. Jung and the others sat some where else. The judge was discussing the custody arrangements. When that ended, your uncle, from your father's side stood up and said, "I'll take her. We'll take good care of her in Japan. There's good schools there for her studies." Your aunt Soomin stood up as well, "Hyukki-ah, I agree there are good schools in Japan but I think she's better off in China, with me and my husband. I think that's what Yeeun-ah would want it." What my mother would want it? No. I love you auntie Soomin but I can't stay with you in China. Or in Japan with uncle Hyukki. I want to stay here. "No." They all turned to look at you. "I love you both, but I can't leave this place. I lived here my whole life. And I would like to keep it that way. I don't want to move. I want to stay here." you said. "Well you can't stay here alone. You need a guardian with you." said the judge. "She wont' be alone." you turned to see Mr. Jung standing up. He placed both of his hands on your shoulders and stood behind you. "She'll stay with me and my family." said Mr. Jung. "Look, Jinyoung I kn-" Mr. Jung cut off your uncle, "No. Listen. Your niece doesn't want to move. I've been friends with both Yeeun and Hyukjae for all long time. I know that they would want ~~~~ to be happy where ever she is. And being here, where she's lived her whole life, she's happy. She won't be alone here. She can stay with us." Both of your aunt and uncle were hesitant. "Please." you begged them. Your aunt looked at your uncle, he slightly smiled and nodded his head. Your aunt turned to you, "Okay." You jumped in joy. You ran to your aunt and hugged her, "Thank you. Thank you." You ran to your uncle and did the same. The judge banged his gavel and said, "I think it's clear. Lee ~~~~ will be under full custody of both Jung Jinyoung and Jung Miyeon. Case dismissed." he banged his gavel and left. Your aunt and uncle went to you and Mr. Jung. "Take care of her, Jinyoung-ah." said your uncle. Mr. Jung smiled, "I will." Your aunts went to you and hugged. You told them you loved them and that you'll visit. You did the same for your uncles. With that, the four of them left. 

You and Mr. Jung went out the court house and headed to his car. You stopped. Mr. Jung turned to you, "Anything wrong?" You looked at him, "Was that what you meant? That someone would take me and that I won't be moving? Was that what you meant?" He smiled. "You figure it out." he said and went inside the car. You smiled big and said, "Krystal is going to be so happy!"


I sort of rushed through this. I had everything down but I forgot to save it and my dad closed the window and everything was lost. So I had to re-think everything. But I still hope it was good.
More stuff to come. Just wait.

Comment & Subscribe~