Chapter Twenty Eight

Back To You

You were still sleeping. You snuggled up to Myungsoo's chest. Myungsoo's arms tighten and he pulled you in. The fire in the fireplace died down. It was the morning of Christmas. You slowly opened your eyes. You looked up and saw Myungsoo's sleeping face. You were still wearing the dress from yesterday and Myungsoo was still wearing his suit. You felt safe in his arms. You smiled and buried your face into his chest.

But you snapped out of your happy moment, when you got really cold. You pulled away from Myungsoo. Which made him move, but didn't wake him up. You got of his grasp and placed the blanket on him. You got up from the ground and rubbed your arms together, trying to get some warmth. You looked out the window and gasped at what you saw. 

It was snowing. The whole pavement was covered with snow. You placed your hand on the glass. It was cold. You smiled. You nearly got a heart attack when you felt arms wrapped around you. "You know it's really cold in here and your wearing a strapless dress. You'll catch a cold." Myungsoo whispered. His hot breath gave you shivers once it hit your skin. "And how is this keeping me warm?" You asked, trying to act calm anyways you were dying from excitement inside. "Body heat of course." He hugged you tighter. "Merry Christmas." He whispered. You smiled, "Merry Christmas." He placed his chin on your shoulder. "It's really pretty outside." You told him. "And bright." Myungsoo said. You broke away from Myungsoo.

You walked to the couch and sat down. "I'll bring you home." said Myungsoo. He looked at his clothes. "After I take a shower." You nodded your head. "Where's your parents?" You asked him. "They sho-" "MERRY CHRISTMAS!!" shouted Myungsoo's mother, who came in wearing a red dress and santa hat. You and Myungsoo looked at her. "Oh you guys are awake." she said, smiling. "You saw us sleeping but you didn't wake us up?" asked Myungsoo. "Well, you guys looked so cute snuggling up to each other, that I didn't want to disturb you." she said, still smiling. Myungsoo's father soon came to the scene. "Oh you guys awake now?" he asked. "You saw us too?" Myungsoo asked. He nodded his head. "You guys looked peaceful, so we didn't want to disturb you." "Oh, ~~~~ are joining us for our Christmas dinner?" Myungsoo's mother asked. You shook your head. "I'm spending it with my friend and her family." Myungsoo's mother frowned. "Too bad. Myungsoo please get washed up and dropped ~~~~ off. Her family is probably worried about her. And please hurry back after you drop her off, you know how your granfather hates waiting." Myungsoo nodded his head. 

-

You were sitting down on Myungsoo's bed. He didn't want his mom asking many questions. You used his phone to call Kyrstal to tell her you were fine. She was worried but was relieved that you were fine. Myungsoo was taking a shower and you were slightly bored. You stared out Myungsoo's window looking at the falling snow. You thought about the Christmas you had with your family.

-Flashback-

You were sitting on the floor in your living. You were hugging your present tightly. "You look like a little kid right now." Your brother said, while sitting beside you. You stuck out your tougne. He laughed. "Omma, can I open it now?" You asked your mother, who sat down on the couch drinking her morning coffee. "Ask you father." she said. "Appa?" You asked him. He plopped down next to your mother. He nodded your head. "Go ahead, pumpkin." You squealed. You ripped opened the present. And you looked at the item in the box. You pulled out a key. You opened a big box and you found a key. "A key?" You asked. They nodded your head. Sungmin laughed at your expression. "I'm really confuse." You told them. Your father laughed. He went to you and took the key, "This is the key for your future." You tilted your head, "I'm still not following." "Sweetie, what your father is trying to say, this is the key to a photography studio. Your photography studio." Your mother said. You stared at her. "What?" "You have your on photography studio." said Sungmin. "B-But how?" You asked. Your father placed his arms around your mother and brother, "We saved up some money. We know your going to be a great photographer, so we bought you a studio. But you don't get to have it yet. Only when you graduate from college." You felt your tears falling. "I love you guys!" You threw your arms around them. They laughed.

You place the key in a safe place. While doing so, you saw something white falling from the sky. Your eyes widen and you smiled, "SNOW!!" You ran outside but your brother spun you around. "Yah! Are you crazy? You're only wearing your pjs. And it's cold outside. Go change first." You pouted but went to go change. After changing, you put on your boots and went outside. You twirled around in circles. You had your arms spread out. But you stopped when you got hit in the head with a snow ball. You stopped twirling and looked at the person who hit you.

Sungmin was smiling at you, throwing a snow ball up and down. You glared at him. "I'm so going to get you." You told him. He threw the snow ball at you. "Yeah, that's so not going to happen." He laughed. You picked up a hand full of snow, and patted it into a ball. "This means war." Sungmin smirked at you. "Bring it." You and Sungmin began your snow fight. You and him laughed. While your parents watched you from the window in the kitchen. They smiled.

-End of Flashback-

You smiled at that memory. A tear fell down. You heard the door opening. You wiped your eyes and turn around. Which was probably a mistake. Once you turned around. You saw Myungsoo only with a towel around his waist. You felt the blood rushing to your cheeks. Myungsoo had his hand on the towel, making sure it won't fall. His hair was dripping. You saw water slide down his well build body and down his abs. You bit your bottom lip. He looked....y(A/N:Idk XD but imagine a shirtless, wet Myungsoo. That's pretty y. I'm being ert right now, I should stop.) Oh my god. Oh my god. OH MY GOD! Did he forget that I'm still here?! Calm down, ~~~~. Take deep breaths. Oh my god. "Like what you see?" You snapped out of your thoughts. You saw Myungsoo smirking at you. "N-No!" "Well, your blushing red cheeks say otherwise." You blushed even more. You quickly spun around, "Hurry up and get dress! Krystal is getting impatient." You told him. You heard him laughing. The he stopped. You thought he was changing. "Are you embarass?" You heard him say. "YAH!" You turn around, only to meet Myungsoo's bare chest. Your eyes widen. You looked up. And Myungsoo looked down at you. The water from his hair fell on to your face. He laughed, "Sorry." You pushed him away, "Get dressed!" He laughed. "You just touched my bare chest." You groaned and turn around.

-

After the so many distractions, Myungsoo got dressed. Myungsoo gave you a jacket, to cover yourself. By the time you got downstairs it was noon. You saw a lot of people. How long has it been? Myungsoo came downstairs. "Omma. I'm going." Myungsoo said to his mother. "Oh. Myungsoo-ah where are you going? It's Christmas." said his aunt. "I'm just taking a friend home." His aunt looked at you, "Could it be a girlfriend?" She asked. You embarassly looked away. "No, she's just of friend." You slightly frowned, when you heard that.

You felt someone tugging at the bottom of your dress. You looked down and saw a girl smiling at you. "Are you Myungsoo's oppa girlfriend?" she asked you. You bent down to her eye level. "No. I'm just a friend." "You'll make a great girlfriend for oppa." She showed you her teethy smile. You smiled. "That makes me happy to hear that." "Why? Do you like oppa?" Why do little kids keep asking me that? You nodded your head, "But you can't tell anyone. Kay?" She nodded her head. "My name is Kim Minkyung. What's your's?" "My name is Lee ~~~~." She smiled. "That's a pretty name." "So is your's." You smiled. "Minkyung-ah, your omma is looking for you." said Myungsoo. "Okay oppa. I hope to see you again, unnie." Minkyung said skipping away. You stood up, "She's really cute." Myungsoo smiled, "Yeah." "She's your cousin?" You asked him. He nodded his head. "Let's go." He said. You nodded your head. You turn around and you accidently bumped into someone. "Oh! I'm so sorry!" You told the person. "No, it's okay. I'm sorry." You looked at the person. She wasn't tall but she wasn't short. She had nice long blonde hair. "Oh, Hyoyeon noona." said Myungsoo. "Oh Myungsoo-ah." Hyoyeon smiled. "Is this your girlfriend?" She asked Myungsoo. But before he could answer. She hugged you. "Oh my god! Welcome to the family!" You were sort of confused. Myungsoo scratched his head, "Uhh....Noona?" She looked at him, "Yeah?" "She's just a friend." Hyoyeon pulled away from you and her jaw dropped. "What?! You guys aren't dating?" "Yeah. We're just friends." "B-But auntie sa-" "Wait my mom said we were dating?" Myungsoo asked her. She nodded her head, with frown on her face. Myungsoo sighed. 

You looked at Hyoyeon and Myungsoo. They acted so differently it was hard to believe they were cousins. They act so different from each other. Hyoyeon looked at you, "My name is Kim Hyoyeon." She smiled. "Lee ~~~~." "What a pretty name!" You smiled. "Thanks." "Where are you guys off to?" She asked. "I'm taking ~~~~ home." said Myungsoo. "You're not staying?" She asked you. You shook your head, "My family is waiting for me." Hyoyeon nodded her head. "Too bad. I wanted to get to know you more. And it's also nice that Myunggie here is hanging out with a girl and not his guy friends." You looked at Myungsoo. "Myunggie?" You were trying to hold back your laughter. "Don't ask." He told you. He looked at Hyoyeon. "You love my friends." She nodded her head, "Yes I do. But you need to be more social." "I don't need to be social. Now would you excuse me, I need to take ~~~~ home now." Hyoyeon pouted, "Okay." She faced you, "It was nice meeting you, ~~~~. I hope to see you again." "You too, Hyoyeon-shi." "Call me unnie!" You smiled, "Okay, Hyoyeon unnie." She smiled. She then shooed you and Myungsoo off.  

You and Myungsoo headed to the door and was stopped again. "Myungsoo-ah, where are you going?" You and him turn around and saw an old man.  I'm guessing that's his grandfather. "I'm just taking a friend home, grandfather." said Myungsoo. His grandfather looked at you. You can sense he didn't like you. He looked at Myungsoo, "Very well. Hurry up." He said and left. Myungsoo pulled you outside.

You saw Myungsoo bending down. "What are you doing?" You asked him. "There's snow everywhere. And you're wearing heels and a short dress. You're going to get hyperthermia, if you walked in that." He told you. You smiled and you wrapped your arms around his neck. Myungsoo stood up and you wrapped your legs around his waist. Myungsoo held on to your legs, making sure he won't drop you. He walked through the snow. He almost slipped on the ice that was on the ground.

Myungsoo successfully made it to his car and he opened the passenger door. He turn around and you got in the car. Myungsoo closed the door and he went to the driver seat. He started the car and he drove to Krystal's house.

-

Myungsoo reached the house. He turn off the car. You looked at him and he looked at you. The two of you didn't say anything. You blinked and then looked away. Myungsoo chuckled. "I feel bad." You told him. "Why?" You looked at him, "I didn't buy you a Christmas present." Myungsoo stared at you. "Well I guess we are even. I didn't get you anything either." You laughed. "I had my reasons." He said. "So did I." You said. "Like what?" You stared at him. "Really?" Myungsoo nodded his head, "Yeah dumb question." You smiled. "I'm going to go now." You told him. He nodded his head. "Merry Christmas, ~~~~." He smiled. You smiled as well, "Merry Christmas to you too, Myungsoo." You got out of the car and you ran to the door. Even if you wore heels. Myungsoo laughed at you. He started his car and left.

-

You got inside the house and saw the Jungs talking with their families. Baeksoo saw you coming in, he ran to you. "Noona!" Everyone turn to look at you. Baeksoo jumped and you successfully caught him. "Oh! Baeksoo-ah." You said. Krystal came to you. "What took you so long?" "Myungsoo's family kept asking questions." You told her. Krystal nodded her head. "Come on. People are looking for you." "Can I take shower first?" You asked her. She nodded her. You placed Baeksoo down, "I'll be back, Baeksoo-ah." He nodded his head and ran to the party. "Make it quick." said Krystal. You nodded your head and went upstairs to go to take shower.

-

After taking a shower, you changed out of the dress and changed into something different. You wore a red strapless, knee length dress. As well with a black cardigan. Being satisfied with your clothing, you went downstairs. Once you did, you saw everyone laughing and having fun. "Now look who's finally joining us." teased Mr. Jung. You stared at him, "I'm sorry. Things were hectic." "Everything is forgotten." Krystal came up to you and pulled you to the kitchen.

No one was in the kitchen. Making you and Krystal alone. "Are you okay? You just left, yesterday." Krystal asked you. You nodded your head, "Yeah I'm fine. I just had a bad headache. That's all." She nodded her head. Krystal looked at your knees. "What happened?" "It's nothing. There not serious, just small cuts." "Okay." You pulled her out of the kitchen back to where the party was.

You danced with Baeksoo. "How was your kiss with, hyung?" He asked you. You stared at the child. "That's nothing for you to know about." You told him. He pouted, "But it was my idea." "Was it now." Baeksoo looked at you before running away. You laughed. "Scarying children are we now." You turn around and you saw your uncle Hyukki. You smiled and ran to him. "Uncle Hyukki!" He hugged you, "Hey baby girl." "What are you doing here?" You asked him. "What? I can't see my niece?" "I didn't mean it like that." He laughed, "I know. I'm just visiting for the time being. I'm leaving in 3 days." You frowned, "That's too bad." He nodded his head. "Is Auntie Akari here?" You asked your uncle. He nodded his head. In the corner of your eye, you saw your aunt. You left your uncle and went to go see your aunt. "Auntie Akari!" She turned around and smiled. She hugged you. "I missed you." You said. "I missed you too." She said. Your aunt was pretty fluent in Korean. Your uncle taught her well. "Is Akemi here?" You asked her. Akemi was your older cousin. She's only older by a few years. She also has a Korean name, Lee Yeonju, but she prefers her Japanese name. Your aunt shook her head, "She couldn't make it. But she's hello." You smiled. "That's good." 

Throughout the party, you found out your aunt Soomin was here with her husband and her new baby boy. You were happy that your family was here. But you were upset that you couldn't stay with them longer. But you made the night you had with them memorable. You smiled. Anyways in the past several months, things weren't as good as you thought they were, you still had the people you love with you. Even if they are in a different country. They were still there. You just hoped next year will bring you good news. Next year I just hope nothing bad will happen. I want at least some good in my life. 


For the last part, I couldn't think of anything to type so I just typed whatever can to mind. But I hope it's still good.

I go back to school tomorrow!! :(
NOO!

And my third quater ends on Friday, which means report cards. And so far I have like one A. And it's in Art! Looks like I'm not getting my $20.

So the next chapter will be the beginning of the new year. I'm not doing a chapter of New Year's. I'm too lazy. And there might be errors in here. Just to let you know.

Comment & Subscribe.