First

Conceidence or not?

Chanyeol make himself busy while waiting for his boyfriend take shower...god know how long have he been inside..he scroll his secret twitter account to see if any his picture from fan can be save for his own collection..suddenly he saw Baekhyun and Taeyeon name in one post..he stop to see what the post is about..its basically about lovestagram between the two..chanyeol intend to ignore the article but he curios about what exactly make this article can came out..after he read the whole article he take a deep breath to calm himself and to stay at positive side. It only concedience right? It only show of support from senior to junior right? He question himself. He stare into space until he doesnt realize Baekhyun have stand beside him..

"Chan...chan..yeol.." what happend to chanyeol ask baekhyun to himself..he take drastic action with sit on his boyfriend and with that chanyeol suprised and straight move from his position to stand up make baekhyun fall to the floor..."awwww its hurt.." it make chanyeol become surprised after hear baekhyun whine.."im sorry..why you make me surprised...come I carry you to bed" with that chanyeol carry baekhyun in bride style.."I call you many times you know..u just stare at the wall..why? Now u realize the wall is more pretty than me?" Baelhyun said with pouting on his lips..chanyeol chuckled and smile but doesnt reach hs ear..that instant baekhyun can detect something wrong..he held chanyeol cheeck and ask him "whats wrong? Dont lie to me..u know can read your action.." chanyeol just shake his head and kiss baekhyun forhead and ready to go to take shower "I shower first it been sticky and I smell  bad." With that he left baekhyun alone on the bed and he take shower.