Chapter 1

Fall in Love With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Sis, it’s time to get up!” SoHee called softly, peeking into Haruka’s room. Haruka waves her off, rolling over.

 

“Just give me a few... I’m really tired from last night...” Haruka whispers softly.

 

SoHee sighs softly, “Alright.. Breakfast is ready..” She says softly, leaving her sister’s room. Haruka slowly and carefully sits up with a soft whimper. She brings a hand up to her eyes, only to remove her hand quickly.

 

“Makeup isn’t going to hide my black eye.. What am I to do?” Haruka mumbles to herself with a sigh. She gets out of bed, stumbling to her closet. She finds a hoodie and some sweatpants.

 

She changes out of her oversized t-shirt, putting a bra on. She slips on the hoodie and pants carefully before she goes to the bathroom. She sighs as she looks at her reflection before looking away.

 

“S-SoHee?” She calls out softly, hearing SoHee come to the bathroom.

 

“H-Haruka..? What happened to you?” SoHee asks, sounding worried.

 

Haruka doesn’t look to her for a moment before speaking up, “C-can you help me hide these..? I.. I slipped on my way home last night.” She says weakly. SoHee frowns, nodding.

 

“I’ll help you. Sit on the toilet and stay still.” SoHee instructs as Haruka does as instructed. SoHee sighs softly as she pulls out all of their makeup, getting to work right away. About 20 minutes later, SoHee steps away from Haruka.

 

Haruka gets up to look, “Thank you for covering everything up.” She says softly. SoHee nods, patting her back.

 

“No problem. Just come to me if someone does this to you.” She says softly, Haruka nods stiffly. They both exit the bathroom, Haruka brushing her hair carefully. They walk into the kitchen to eat what SoHee had carefully prepared for breakfast. There’s a knock on the door that has Haruka freeze before she goes to answer the door.

 

“Babe, you ready to go?” A male asks from the doorway. SoHee frowns before she brings Haruka her backpack.

 

“Y-yes, Asher. I just need to get my shoes on, get backpack and brush my teeth after I ate.” Haruka explains quickly before darting to the bathroom. SoHee places Haruka’s bag by the door.

 

“Morning SoHee~! Make anything good for breakfast?” Asher asks with a smile.

 

“I did. But I only made enough my sister and I. Sorry about that.” SoHee responds softly. Haruka soon returns, slipping her shoes on quickly. Haruka picks up her bag.

 

“That’s okay. Haruka is staying with tonight, aren’t you, babe~?” Asher asks, giving her a look. Haruka nods quickly.

 

“Y-yes! So just make enough dinner and breakfast for yourself. I’ll be back later for clothes or whatever.” Haruka explains quickly before Asher pulls her out of the apartment.

 

“Okay then...” SoHee mumbles before going to get ready for class herself.

 

 

 

Haruka just finished her lecture, barely able to sit against her chair. A chinese male with black hair, shaved on the sides walked over to her.

 

“Haruka, are you okay?” He asks softly. This male had caught Haruka’s interest but she was rather timid when they first meet. His name Zhang Yixing, he’s studying to be a dancer and music composition. They were partners in a few projects. Asher did not like Yixing at all, despite the kind hearted nature Yixing gave off.

 

“I.. No..” Haruka mumbles just loud enough for Yixing to hear. Another male with black messy hair slightly shorter height to Yixing hugged Haruka the moment she stood up. His arms... Don’t get her started on those arms of Kim Jongdae. She whimpered in pain, breathing heavily to not cry out. Jongdae had jumped away.

 

“Haruka, what’s wrong? What happened?” Yixing and Jongdae ask at the same time before Jongdae moves to collect the rest of her things. Haruka takes a moment before shaking her head.

 

“I.. I can’t tell you here... He’ll... He’s...” Haruka whimpers, eyes wide at seeing Asher storm over to them. He growls at Yixing and Jongdae, ripping her now packed bag from Jongdae.

 

“How many times have I told you that you only need me?! How many times do I have to beat that into you that you are mine?” Asher growls to the visible shaken Haruka. Before she gets to say a word, she’s dragged away with her boyfriend. He drags her to his car even with her fighting back. No one stops this from happening.

 

SoHee watches in horror as she sees Haruka sobbing as Asher drags her out to the parking lot.

 

“Asher, stop! Please... I’ll go with you okay...? Of course, I’m yours.” Haruka sobs as Asher pushes her against his car roughly.

 

“You need to be taught a lesson for even allowing them to touch you!” Asher snarls, biting Haruka’s neck. Haruka whimpers in pain, clawing at his shirt, but not fighting against him, knowing it only get worse.

 

“Get off her!” Yixing growls at Asher as Jongdae pulls him off of her. Though a tall male with maroon coloring hair stomps up to the group, he has dark ci

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter