*One Shot*

~Fated Love~

  

Leeteuk sat on the floor of his room and watch Choi Minho's interview on TV.

He didn't move a wince, I don't even think he was breathing.

He smiled every time Minho smiled.

He laughed every time Minho laughed.

Then something happened that hurt his heart.

Interviewer: "Choi Minho your very young. Your in that age where you want to start dating. Right???" Minho smiled.

 

Choi Minho: "Yes around this age you do want to try it, but right now my career comes first. Plus I'm still in love with my first love from when I was young. But It's be a long time since i've seen that person." He said with a smile.

 

Leeteuk throw a pillow at the interviewer women on TV and turned the TV off. He got off of the floor and plopped down on his bed. He took a deep breath and smiled. "Whoever she is. She's a lucky girl." He said taking a deep breath. His door opened to his room and his sister peeks in.

Sister: "You packed we have to be to the train station before 5:00."

 

Leeteuk: "Yeah. I'm ready I was just waiting for you."

 

Sister: "Well we can go if your ready then." They grabbed their bags and headed out the door. They put their bags in the trunk of the taxi and got in. "Did you see the Choi Minho interview?"

 

Leeteuk: "Mhh." He was still lost in thought.

 

Sister: "Why would she ask him such a question he's still really young." She said running her hand through her hair while digging through her purse.

 

Leeteuk: "Mhh."He said staring out the window.

 

Sister: "You okay???" He looked at her and smiled.

 

Leeteuk: "Mhh." She smiled and nudged him. When they got to the train station it was swarming with reporters and screaming girls with cameras.

 

Sister: "I wonder what's going on. "They both try to get around the people so they can get to the ticket booth. then all of a sudden.

Screaming Fans: "Choi Minho!!!" Leeteuk turned around but he couldn't see over all the fans.

 

Leeteuk: "I'll be back just get the tickets." He said handing his bag to his sister.

 

Sister: "Okay! But hurry back." He gave her a sturdy nod and started to push through the group of fans.

The fans started to to get more crowded and it got hard for Leeteuk to push through. He was almost to the front he could see Choi Minho's bodyguards. He gave himself one more big push and went flying.

 

Voice: "Are you okay???" Leeteuk had opened his eyes and he was laying on the ground, the fans had stop chanting and they were all staring at him. "Are you okay???" the voice asked again. He hurried to his feet and dusted off his clothes.

 

Leeteuk: "Yeah, I'm fine. Thank you." He looked up and his mind went blank. There he stood. The man everyone loved. The man with the killing group of fans. The man of his dreams and every other women's dream. "Ch... Ch... Choi... Min... Minho!!!"

He smiled at Leeteuk and gave him a pat on his shoulder.

 

Choi Minho: "Well if your okay then I'll be off." Leeteuk did a small nod and Choi Minho walked away and the fans started to scream again. Leeteuk watched him walk away and he felt a smile forming on his face. He put his hand on the shoulder Minho touch and dazedly started to walk back to where his sister was.

 

Sister: "You okay??? Why does your face look like that???" Leeteuk didn't speak he just kept that goofy smile on his face and kept his hand on his shoulder.

Voice On Intercom: First call for Train to Incheon and Suwon.

Sister: "Leeteuk come on thats us." She said pulling at his arm. "Leeteuk come on!!!" She yelled into his ear. He nearly jumped out of his shoes, he looked at his sister and smiled.

 

Leeteuk: "Sorry, Let's go." He grabbed their bages and went to their train. "Which cart is ours?" He asked looking at his sister.

 

Sister: "Uhh 233B. Right here!!!"

~A hour Later~

Leeteuk and his sister were settle into their room and the train ride was not gonna be that long, as the sun set he watched it with a smile.

Sister: "I'm going to get a bite to eat wanna come???"

 

Leeteuk: "Nope I'm okay." He said smiling at his sister.
 

Sister: "Okay! But I'll still bring you something back. Okay." He gave have her a cute nod, She smiled and walked out.

 

Leeteuk: "Where's the bathroom around here." Leeteuk left out of the cart to find the bathroom. He walked down the small hallway and just when he opened the door "Choi Minho!!!" He stood still as a board. Choi Minho smiled and then turned and looked behind him with a panic face.

 

Choi Minho: "Follow me!!! And don't look back." He grabbed Leeteuk's hand and they ran down the narrow hallway until they got to cart 212B.  Choi Minho flung Leeteuk inside and closed the door slowly. It was really dark and Leeteuk couldn't see anything.

 

Leeteuk: "What's goi..."

 

Choi Minho: "Shhhh." He said softly. Then Leeteuk heard it a group of screaming fans running down the hall and right pass the room they of the person they were chasing after. He heard Choi take a deep breath. He heard the door lock and saw the curtain that block the door drop.Then foot steps then a light clicked on. Choi smiled at Leeteuk. "You okay???" Leeteuk had a awkward look on his face and nodes. Minho took off his jacket and sat down.

 

Leeteuk: "Uhh. If your okay... I should umm go." He stood up to leave but Minho pulled him back and he fell into his lap, Minho rapped his arms around him tight. Leeteuk was shock he looked up at Minho, and Minho leaned down and kissed Leeteuk's lips. Leeteuk's eyes went big and he pulled away and covered his lips. "What was... Why did you... I gotta go!!!" He tried to stand to leave but Minho didn't wanna let him go. He looked up at Minho and he was smiling.

 

Choi Minho: "I knew you didn't remember me." Leeteuk stop struggling.

 

Leeteuk: "We've met before???"

 

Choi Minho: "Mhh."  

 

~Flash Back~

When I was younger I got lost in a park near my home. I couldn't find my mom anywhere. It was starting to get dark, it was getting really cold, and I was starting to get hungry.

Then you came along with a few of your friends and asked me if I was okay.

You gave me your jacket and sat with me tell my mom founded me.

I always remembered that day how you suffer in the cold just to keep me safe and warm.

~End Flash Back~ 

Leeteuk: "You remembered that all this time." He said with a shaky voice and his head was lowered.

 

Choi Minho: "Mhh. A child never forgets their first love." Leeteuk jerked his head up and looked a Minho. He was smiling.

 

Leeteuk: "First love??? ME!!! Choi Minho???" Minho smiled and shook his head yes.

 

Choi Minho: "When I seen you at the station... I was so excited!!!"

 

Leeteuk: "Really it didn't seem like it." Minho smiled.

 

Choi Minho: "Well I was. I just couldn't show it." Leeteuk smiled.

 

Leeteuk: "I'm sorry I don't remember such a moment that was special to you." Minho smile grew bigger.

 

Choi Minho: "It's okay. You gotta make it up to me for not remembering though." 

 

Leeteuk: "Okay. What do you want me to do???" Minho smiled.

 

Choi Minho: "ME."

 

Leeteuk: "Huh???!!!" Minho leaned down and kissed Leeteuk on the lips. He pulled him into his arms tighter. He kissed Leeteuk's lips sweetly them kissed him slowly while moving to his neck. He ran his hands up and down Leeteuk's body roughly.

 

Choi Minho: "I finally found you. Now I'm never letting you go." He whispered into Leeteuk's ear then bit down on the top rim of it. Leeteuk let out a soft moan. Minho laded him down on the sofa and started to kiss him all over his body.

~A hour Later~

Leeteuk looked at Minho and smiled. Minho slept so peacefully. He watched Minho's bare chest move up and down slowly. He started to think how weird this all was Choi Minho and him, him and Choi Minho laying together making sweet sweet love!!! Omo... He smiled to the thought and moved alittle to the excitement.

 

Choi Minho: "How am I suppose to sleep if you keep moving like that. " Leeteuk stop moving and looked up at Minho with a shy look.

 

Leeteuk: "Sorry." Minho was looking down at him smiling. He rapped his arms around Leeteuk and pulled him into his arms.

 

Choi Minho: "We should stay like this forever." He said taking a deep breath closing his eyes, and placing his chin on top of Leeteuk's head.  Leeteuk smiled and hugged Minho back. "I finally found you but in another hour you will be gone away from me again." He looked up at Minho and kissed his lips sweetly.

 

Leeteuk: "It's not  like we will never get to see each other again." Minho smiled and took a deep breath.

 

Choi Minho: "I know, but I don't want you to leave now lets stay like this tell we get to your stop."

 

Leeteuk: "Can I put my clothes back on it's getting cold."

 

Choi Minho: "Nope, I like you dress the way you are." Leeteuk did a small laugh. Minho reached over the top of the seat and pulled a blanked out and put it over them. "I'll warm you up this time. Okay???"

 

Leeteuk: "Mhh." Minho pulled him closer and kissed him on the forehead and started to doze off.

 

Who would have knew the scared little boy Leeteuk helped years ago was Choi Minho. But what Minho didn't know was that scared little boy, was Leeteuk's first love.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*~THE END~*

Please Comment!!!