Chapter 1, new kid and cool kidJennie

You’re my home (Taennie)

Jennie p.o.v

it was a beautiful morning, birds were singing, Jisoo was preparing our school bags, the paperboy giving out today’s newspapers and I was asleep, well, atleast I was until two maknaes woke me up “Yah unnie! Wake up! It’s Monday!” I looked up to see who shouted that and I should’ve known,it was Rose “Do me a favour and shut up please so I can sleep peacefully,thanks” I said, “But it’s the first day of school!” said Lisa while she and Rose jumped on the bed, I groaned and got up to take a shower,when I got out, I was wearing my rose gold silky robe and blew dry my hair and braided it to look like Elsa’s braid, I went into my closet and got out wearing a Black leather croptop with a high wasted denim mini skirt, I went downstairs to eat breakfast with the girls, “I’m so excited to go back to school, I can see my jagi again!” said Lisa, “I miss my boyfriend too, it’s been a while since we talked.” Said Jisoo,I was listening till I saw Rose pout sadly “Rose, what’s wrong” I asked, “When I hear the word boyfriend, it reminds me of Sehun, that dirty little cheating son of a !” said Rose shaking with anger, “Oh right, I forgot he cheated on you with Eunha, I’m sorry.” said Jisoo “It’s fine don’t worry about it, I’m good” said Rose, after we ate, we got our bags Jisoo prepared and we left the house.

 

 

Taehyung p.o.v

“Jin hyung, Yoongi Hyung, Hoseok hyung, Namjoon hyung, Jiminie, Jungkookie, are you bathroom hoggers ready for the first day of school yet?” I said to my hyungs and Maknaes “Yes yes we’re ready, YOUR MAJESTY!” Said Namjoon hyung, I tried to annoy Namjoon instead of him annoying me so I gave him a cheeky smile and that DID annoy him, hehe. Once they got out, we sat around the table and ate breakfast