You~

My Light

"Wake up, Lazy girl. You need to go to school right now," said Sarang as she shake her cousin up.

"I'm tired and sleepy. Why should I go to school today?" Ask Saseum as she pull the blanket over her head. She just arrived from America last night and still feel sleepy. Her sister shake her head before she pull the blanket away. 

"I understand that. But, you need to get up now. You should be grateful to me that I'm willing to come here and wake you up," said Sarang as she pull the sleepy girl up and push her toward the bathroom.

"I put your uniform on your bed. I'll prepare some breakfast for you!" shout Sarang as she walk out from the room. "Okay!" Shout Saseum back.

 

"Smell great. Thanks unnie," said Saseum as she sit at the dining table nicely before she start to eat.

"Remember. Don't make any trouble in your first day," remind Sarang as she can expect that this girl will make some troubles today. She bet on it. "Okay. But, I can't promise on that," reply Saseum with innocent smile. Sarang sigh as she sit beside her.

"Will you come to my house every morning to wake me up?" Ask Saseum with hopeful eyes.

"Of course no. I'm a busy person. I'm here because I know you can't wake up by yourself today. But, the next next days, you need to wake up by yourself. Be an independent person," reply Sarang that earn groan from the younger one.

"I am an independent person. I live alone for two years," said Saseum as she pout. "I'm just kidding. Eat fast. I'll send you today. And you go back with that brat today," said Sarang that earn nod from Saseum.

 

"Thank you, sir," said Saseum to the principal as she bow before she walk out from the office. Then she realise that she does not know where is her class. "Great. Now I lost," mumble Saseum as she sigh heavily. Then she saw a boy walk out from the toilet. 

"Hi," greet Saseum as she pat his shoulder. The boy jump little bit as he feel shock before he turn around.

"Hi, I'm Kim Saseum and...," Saseum stop her introduction when she realise that boy's condition. With bruise dirty face and messy hairs. "Are you okay?" Ask Saseum worriedly.

"I'm... I'm fine," reply the boy as he look away. Trying to hide his face. Saseum shake her head as she sigh before she take out her handkerchief and wipe the boy's face softly. Her touch make the boy look at her. When she feel satisfy with it, she keep the handkerchief in her pocket back. She then comb the hairs softly.

"Look handsome," praise Saseum as she look at the boy with a smile. The boy look at the girl in shock. Then their eyes meet that make they feel like the time is stoping. Some weird feeling start to evolve in their heart. Then they can hear the sound of something fall down that bring them into the reality. They fastly look away as they rub their neck awkwardly. 

"Emm I'm Kim Saseum," the girl introduce herself again as she can't think what should she say now. "Oh... I'm Cha Hakyeon," the boy introduce himself. 'What a nice name,' think Saseum.

"Can you help me?" Ask Saseum with hopeful look at Hakyeon. "Of course. What is it?" Ask Hakyeon back.

"Well, I'm new here. I don't know where is my class," said Saseum that can be understand by Hakyeon. "Show me your schedule," asked Hakyeon. Saseum show him the paper in her hand.

"We are classmate. Let go to the class together," offer Hakyeon. "Okay," Saseum nod her head before they walk toward the class together. Before they can enter the class Hakyeon stop his steps and look at Saseum. "After we enter this class, better if you pretend that you don't know me," said Hakyeon that make Saseum tilt her head. "Why?"

"Its for your own good," reply Hakyeon before he open the door. 

"Why you late, Hakyeon?" Ask Mr Go as he glare at the boy. Hakyeon does not answer as he just look down.  "He help me to show where the principal room," reply Saseum as she stand beside Hakyeon.

"You're the new student. Get in. Hakyeon, you can sit at your place now," said the teacher. Hakyeon nod his head before he walk toward his seat. Saseum can see that boy almost fall down because someone trip his leg. Her eyes keep following the boy until he sit at his place at the back of the class. Then she walk toward the teacher and stand beside him.

"Introduce yourself, girl," said Mr Go as he look at Saseum. The girl look at her classmates before she bow to them. 

"Good morning. I'm Kim Saseum. You can call me Saseum. And I just move here from America. I hope we can be along until we finish this school together," Saseum introduce herself.

"You can sit beside Hakyeon because there no other desk available for you. I hope you dont mind," said Mr Go.

"Why should I be mind?" Ask Saseum as she look at the teacher seriously. She does not really like his tone. Before that young teacher can answer, the girl walk toward her desk as she still feel quite angry.

"Hi, Hakyeon," greet Saseum as she sit beside Hakyeon. The boy just nod his head before he look at his book back. 

"Can we share the book?" ask Saseum as she pull Hakyeon's sleeve softly. Hakyeon nod his head before he push the book until it reach at the middle of them. Saseum move closer to Hakyeon for both of them can read the book nicely. They do not say anything. But in their heart, its already beating fastly.

 

Saseum enter the cafeteria and look around to find the boy. Then her eyes catch the one that she looking for. She walk toward him slowly before she stand behind him. She then put her arms around his neck as she hug him tightly.

"Kim Wonshik, I miss you," said the girl as she still hugging the boy.

"Saseum noona? I miss you too. When did you get back here? Why you don't tell me? Why you here?" Ask Wonshik as he stand up and hug the girl.

"Yesterday. I thought your sister already told you about me? And I'm here because I'm studying here too," reply Saseum after they release the hug. 

"Guys, introduce my lovely cousin, Kim Saseum. But for me, she is my lovely noona," Wonshik introduce the girl to his friends.

"Hi, noona. I'm Han Sanghyuk," the boy who sit beside Wonshik introduce himself.

"I'm Lee Hongbin. Nice to meet you, noona," the dimple boy introduce himself as he smile at Saseum. How much she want to poke that dimple.

"I'm the cutey, Lee Jaehwan. Nice to meet you noona," introduce the boy with cute nose as he make buing buing to Saseum. He really cute for Saseum.

"Jung Taekwoon. We're same age," said the cold looking guy. 

"Hi guys. Thank you for take care of my dongsaeng," said Saseum with thanksful face. "Stop it noona. I can take care of myself," said Wonshik.

"Yeah, I can trust you," reply Saseum as she roll her eyes. "Come, sit beside me. Lets eat together," Wonshik pull Saseum's hand that make the girl sit beside him. Then they continue to talk. Saseum feel ease with Wonshik's friends. As they talking, Saseum look around to find Hakyeon. But, she does not saw him anywhere.

"Who are you looking for, noona?" Ask Wonshik when he realise on it. "My deskmate. I don't see him anywhere here," reply Saseum as she still look around.

"Who?" Ask Wonshik. "His name Cha Hakyeon," reply Saseum that make the boys look at each other.

"Whats wrong?" Ask Saseum when she saw their reaction. "Nothing," reply Jaehwan fastly.

"No, tell me now boys. I know there something wrong. He want me to pretend that I don't know him. Why he need to say that to me? Better you tell me," said Saseum seriously as she glare at the boys. Wonshik sigh before he told Saseum about Hakyeon. "He's a gay," told Wonshik that make Saseum feel quite dissappointed on it. She already fall for him actually. But, she can control her face nicely.

"So?" Ask Saseum as she can't understand whats the problem actually is. "Because he's a freak. We do not want to be friend with someone like him," reply Hongbin that earn sharp glare from Saseum. She does not like with the words use by that boy. Wonshik know his friend did wrong move by saying like that to his noona.

"If I heard you say like that again, I'll cut your tongue boy," warn Saseum coldly as she still glare at Hongbin.

"Why? Its true," reply Hongbin as he roll his eyes. He admit he feel quite scare with the glare but he does not want to show it.

"Whats wrong if he's a gay? He does not disturb any of you right?" Ask Saseum as she look at the boys. They just look at each other before they shake their head. "But, he confess to one of our senior. That senior said that Hakyeon try to him when he reject him. Thats why all of us hate him. He should stop coming to this school," said Sanghyuk to support his hyung.

"That senior said. You said that senior said. Its not you there and saw what actually happen. My first impression on all of you are just nice. I though you all are kind. But, its look like I'm completely wrong. You just same as other students here. Like to trust rumours easily like that. You don't know him, how can you said something like that. I don't understand. If he's a gay, just let him be. No need to disturb him or hate him. You don't even have right to do that. If you don't like him, don't look at him and whispering those bad thing behind him. Just let him be with his life. I don't think that difficult thing to do," Saseum take a deep breath as she close her eyes. 

"Have you ask him what actually happen? No, right? You just hear the story from that senior, not Hakyeon. So, how can you judge him easily like that. You just a bunch of stupid kids. What should I expect," continue Saseum before she stand up. "I need to leave now before I become more angry. Wonshik, I'll go back by myself. Don't worry. Bye, guys," said the girl before she leave the cafeteria angrily. 

"All of you don't know my sister well. She's not someone who can hear people badmouthing her friends. Even if its right," said Wonshik. "What do you mean by friend? He just know that freak today," reply Hongbin as he cross his arms.

"That freak has name, Lee Hongbin. And his name is ChaHakyeon," scold Wonhik as he glare at Hongbin. He also does not like his friends call someone else with bad names.

"She already thought Hakyeon as her friend when she sit beside her. Thats how she is. And she will protect him. Trust me," continue Wonshik.

 

Its been almost a month Saseum study at the school. At the mean time, Hakyeon still does not want to open to her yet. But, she keep trying to get his attention and she know she already gain it.

"Are you okay?" Ask Saseum as she hold Hakyeon's face to wake him up. She found that boy lying on the floor near the stairs lifelessly. She can see bruise on Hakyeon's face and shoes print on Hakyeon's uniform. She fastly hold him up and bring him toward infirmary on her back. 

"How is he?" Ask Saseum when the nurse finish doing her job. "He's fine. Nothing break thanksfully. But, he need rest. Really need rest," told the nurse. Saseum nod her head before she walk toward Hakyeon and sit beside the bed. While the nurse already leave the room.

Saseum carefully brush Hakyeon's bang and stare at the boy lovingly. How handsome that boy really is. How beautiful he actually is. She know she already fall for him hardly. She does not care if he's a gay. Its just fine when she able to protect him and see his smile again.

Suddenly she heard the sound of door opened. When she turn around, she can see Taekwoon and Wonshik walk into the room. She can see Taekwoon is not in good condition as he limping.  "Are you okay?" Ask Saseum as she look at the boys.

"I'm fine. Just fall down while playing soccer. Nothing serious," reply Taekwoon after he sit on the bed. "What are you doing here, noona? Are you sick?" Ask Wonshik worriedly.

"Not me. But, this boy here," reply Saseum as she point at sleeping boy. Wonshik can see the bruise on Hakyeon's face and bandage at his arm. "Is this always happen?" Ask Saseum as she cross her arms and lean at the chair completely.

"Yes, it is. There one time the students throw eggs and flour to him," told Wonshik as he remember back about that event. "I also heard few of my teammates talk about how much they enjoy beating him. But, I don't know if its true or not," told Taekwoon that earn shock gasp from Wonshik. He does not know that.

"Really? If that so, you need to prepare. Because few of them will unable to play soon," said Saseum as she smirk. 

"No, noona. Remember, don't make trouble," said Wonshik as he know what will she do.

"I'm not. Don't worry. I'll do it secretly," reply Saseum with sneaky smile on her face.

Then they hear someone mumbling on something. Saseum fastly look at Hakyeon."Stop... Please... Leave me... Help me... Don't... I don't want to," Saseum can hear few of the words come from his mouth. Its look like he's having nightmare. With his sweety forehead as how he hug himself like he's trying to protect himself make Saseum heart break. She then lie beside him and hug hum tightly. Whispering soothing words to him.

"Its okay. No one will hurt you. I'll never allow them to touch you. Trust me," whisper Saseum before she start to hum some soft melody. Slowly Hakyeon stop mumbling and soft snore can be heard again by her. She keep hugging that boy for a while. She wipe the sweat on Hakyeon's forehead before she sit up and look at the boys. "I will protect him," said Saseum with determination.

 

Hakyeon open his eyes slowly before he hold his head and sit up. He rub his face softly before he wince when he accidently touch his bruise face. Then he realise something. He look at his left and saw a girl sleeping beside him that make he sit away from her fastly. Feel shock with that sight. He blink his eyes for few times before he look at the sleeping girl carefully. 

"Sa.. Saseum?" Hakyeon then realise who is this girl. Without he realise, he keep staring at the girl. Her closed eyes. Her nose and lips. She look so beautiful that make Hakyeon can't take his eyes away. He does not think. He know he already fall in love with this girl. But, he know he can't be with her. She must has heard about the rumours that he's a gay and also try to his senior when he never did that. He does not know if he really straight or not. But what he know, he never fall in love before. But now, yes he is.

His hand move by himself rubbing Saseum's hairs softly before he brush her bang. He then smile as he keep rubbing Saseum's hairs. Without he realise, Taekwoon is there watching what just happen. He can see Hakyeon keep rubbing the girl's hair as he smile. He can't look away and just watch them. Can't help but feel immerse with it. He admit those two look cute together. He feel curious on what will happen next. He think he will ship both of them.

Then the sound of door opened startle Hakyeon that make he jerk his hand away from Saseum and look at the door. "Taekwoon hyung, we come to visit you!" yell Sanghyuk as he enter the room that make Hakyeon realise that he's not alone actually. 

"What are you doing here?" Ask Hongbin when he saw Hakyeon also there with Saseum lying beside him.

"Oh you already awake. My noona feel so worried on you," said Wonshik as he walk closer to Hakyeon.

"She is?" Ask Hakyeon as he tilt his head.

"Yeah. She the one who bring you here," told Wonshik that make Hakyeon blush slightly. He secretly smile before he look down to hide it. Feel happy to know about it. He then realise that he should not feel like that. He fastly stand up. 

"Please say thanks to her when she wake up. I'll go first," said Hakyeon before he fastly walk out from the room. Not before he put the blanket over Saseum's body first.

The boys look at Hakyeon leaving before they look at each other. Feel weird with his behaviour. Then, they can hear someone giggling. They look at the same direction and saw Saseum is giggling as she roll over the bed. She keep doing that until she sit up and look at the boys before she continue squealling happily.

"Oh my god. He's so cute. Is this where he touch me. Oh my god," Saseum keep squealling as her hand holds her hairs softly. "You see what he do to me right? He's so cute. Don't you think so?" Ask Saseum as she look at Taekwoon. 

"Noona? Care to tell me what actually happen," ask Wonshik as he look at his noona and sit on the bed beside her.

"I think I already fall for him. Hardly," confess Saseum that make the boy gasp in shock.

"What?" shout them at the same time. They can't undertand why and how this girl can fall for that boy.

 

"Hi Hakyeon," greet Saseum as she walk beside him. 

"Emm Hi Saseum," greet Hakyeon back. 

"So, where are you going right now? Where actually you always eat? Because I try to find you at cafe but you not there," ask Saseum.

"At the roof," reply Hakyeon short. "Alone?" Ask Saseum that earn nod from him.

"If that so, let me accompany you start from today," said her as she hold Hakyeon's hand and pull him toward roof. Hakyeon look at their link hand before he blush more.

Since that day, both of them eat at the roof together. Sometimes, few boys come to disturb Hakyeon. But, with Saseum there, they can't do more because she threat them that she will report them.

 

"You think you can get away from us. Just because the girl always with you, don't think I can't find chance for us to be alone," said Daegun as he smirk while looking at the Hakyeon. He who already sit on the floor hold his stomach. He then kick Hakyeon again that make he lie on his back. 

"Stop it, Daegun. Leave now or else," said Wonshik as he glare at the boy.

"Why you want to help him? Are you maybe his new boyfriend?" Mock Daegun as he smirk.

"No, I'm not. Leave now or...," warn Wonshik without smile on his face. Showing that he's not playing with his words.

"Okay fine. Bye, freak. Its not over yet," said Daegun before he leave the restroom.

"Are you okay?" Ask Wonshik as he look at Hakyeon worriedly.

"I'm fine. Don't worry. Thank you for helping me," said Hakyeon as he stand up and wash his face. He sigh as he look at his dirty uniform. Until when this will happen to him? Why they keep disturb him? He admit the bullies become less these days because Saseum keep accompany him everytime. But, he does not want to give any trouble to her. He want to protect her.

He sigh as he look at his reflection on the mirror. "How pathetic I am, right?" said Hakyeon still looking at his reflection. Wonshik just look at the boy without saying anything. "Being a weak person and get bullied by others everyday. I'm thanksful for Saseum to always with me and help me everytime. But, I'm afraid they will hurt her too. I don't want her to go through what I feel. I want to protect her too. I know I can do that by distancing myself from her. Don't you think so?" ask Hakyeon as he look at Wonshik. He keep trying to push that girl away. But she does not care of it and keep following him. How persistent she is.

"That just useless. She will never give up on you. She's not someone that easily give up. She want to protect you and she will continue doing that until the end. Even if you get married, she will still doing that. So, just let her by your side. By the way, I know you like it too," said Wonshik before he leave that boy alone to think.

"How is he?" ask Saseum when she saw Wonshik walk out from the restroom. She saw Daegun enter the restroom after Hakyeon enter it. But she can't enter it. So, she ask Wonshik to help her.

"He's fine. Thanksfully I able to stop Daegun from hitting him more," told Wonshik as he cross his arms. Saseum nod her head before she sigh in relief. Those boys are too much. She really hope they can stop disturbing Hakyeon's life. When Daegun walk in front her just know, she really want to punch his face but she does not want to do that. She know Hakyeon will not like it if she involve in a fight because of him.

"Wonshik, here you are. Why you leave first without waiting for us?" Ask Hongbin as he walk closer to his friend with others beside him.

"Well, I have something to do first," reply Wonshik with a smile. Saseum just look away, does not want to look at the boys. She still feel angry with their words before. She also know that they still badmouting Hakyeon. That why she does not want to get involve with them. 

Then they can see Hakyeon walk out from the restroom as he holding his stomach. He look at the boys before he look down and walk away. Saseum who lean at the wall fastly walk beside that boy and put her sweater around his body that make the boy look at her. "I will stay with you forever," said Saseum as she smile before she hold his arm and help him to walk back to their class. Hakyeon keep looking at her as he let taht girl lead him before he slowly smile. "Let me stay with you too," reply Hakyeon that make Saseum smile widely as she hold Hakyeon's arm tighter.

"They look cute together," said Wonshik as he still look at his noona and Hakyeon.

"What?" His friends shout together at the same time. Except Taekwoon as he admit that what Wonshik said is true. Those two look quite cute together. He can see that Hakyeon like the girl too. 

"Don't you forget that he is a gay? How can he like your noona?" said Hongbin as he look at Wonshik in disbelief.

"Yeah. Maybe he just playing with your noona. You should ask her to be more careful with him," support Sanghyuk.

"I agree. We can't trust that boy easily like that. He must have some hidden intention," support Jaehwan.

"Why we can't trust him easily when we can trust the rumour easily?" Ask Wonshik that make the others look down as they can't reply on that question.

"Well, actually we also do not know if he really a gay or not. Am I right?" Said Taekwoon that make his friends look at him. They can't argue on it because its true.

 

"Are you okay?" Ask Saseum as she look at Hakyeon worriedly. They now in their way to go back to their house. Saseum want to sent him back as she feel worry. "I'm fine. It not too bad. I have been worst than this before," said Hakyeon casually before he close his mouth tightly. Feel regret with his words just now.

"Don't worry. From now on, let me help you. Please. Let me stay by your side," said Saseum as she look at Hakyeon with hopeful eyes. Hakyeon stop his steps and stare at the girl straight into her eyes. Finding the sincerity in her eyes. Then he remember Wonshik's words just now.

He admit since the first time he meet this girl, he already feel something different about her. He can see the light that he search for long time. When he thought that he will never able to escape from the darkness, this girl appear and bring the light back into his life. How lucky he is able to meet his light before he fall deeper into the darkness. He slowly smile before he nod his head. Allowing this girl to enter his life. "I would like to," reply Hakyeon. 

 

Hakyeon enter his house as he smile. Feel happy when he think about Saseum. But not for long when he hear loud crash come from the kitchen. He fastly walk toward the kitchen and found his mother lying on the floor with few bottle of beer near her.

"Are you okay, mother?" Ask Hakyeon as he hold her arm and help her to stand up. The woman then pull her arm harshly when she able to stand properly before she pull Hakyeon's hairs. "Am I okay? Can't you see I don't have any beer left now. I want you to buy it for me now!" Yell that woman before she push the boy away.

"But, I don't have any money. And... I'm still a minor. I can't buy it," reply Hakyeon as he look down. Does not want to meet his mother's eyes.

"You stupid idiot!"Yell his mother as she grab Hakyeon's hairs again. "You think I don't know how much money that my husband left for you. That stupid man. He leave everything for you and leave nothing to me but you. A burden. He should bring you into his grave too. You are his son and that witch. Not mine," that woman continue to yell as she keep pulling Hakyeon's hairs.

"You think I want to be nice with you. It because I need your father's money I acting nice with you. Now he already gone, you think I will continue pretend that I like you. In your dream. I will never like you, stupid boy. A freak like you should already die right now!" that woman push Hakyeon down and take a bat near her and beat Hakyeon with it. That boy close his eyes tightly as he try to close his mouth tightly to stop him from screaming.

"Stop it, Mary. He does not worth to be care about. Rather than you waste your energy for him, its better if you use it for me," said a man that make that woman stop her beating. She put the bat down before she walk toward her boyfriend and put her arms around that man's neck. "I would like to. Come on," said that woman as she smile ily before she walk toward the bedroom. "I'll be with you soon and get ready for it!" shout the man as he smirk while looking at the woman's back before she disappear in the room.

Then he look at Hakyeon who still lying on the floor. He close his eyes tightly as his tears continue to fall down. Its hurt. Hurt so much. Then he can feel someone grab his hairs and make he look up. He can see his stepmother's boyfriend smirking as he look at him. He then caress Hakyeon's face with his other hand. "After I finish dealing with that woman, I'll come to you. Don't think you can be safe. One day I'll able to get you," said that man before he lean down to kiss Hakyeon. Hakyeon fastly pull away his head. That man scoff before he stand up and walk toward the bedroom where his girlfriend is waiting for him.

Hakyeon lie down on the floor as he close his eyes and breath heavily. He admit he almost forget about this hell house. He safe at school but not at this house. He know he need to leave fast if he want to be safe. Safe from being killed by that woman and also from being by that man. He slowly stand up as he groan in pain. Slowly he walk back to his room and lock the door. Then he push the heavy table in front the door to block it. He need to be more careful. 

He then lie on his bed and close his eyes. Thinking until when this will happen to him. Thinking how can he stay alive while everyone in this world hate him. Sometimes he think better if he die. He really want to kill himself. But, he's not a coward. He does not want to die like that. He want to stay alive. Even when he does not has any reason to live. But now he already has. He want to stay alive for Saseum. Just for her. 

Then he start to smile when he think about that girl. Her smiles. Her pout. Her laugh. Everything about her make he feel so happy. He never feel so happy when he go to school. Suddenly he feel sad when he think that he can't see that girl tomorrow. Now he really hope monday will come fastly. Slowly he fall asleep as he thinking about that girl.

 

"Leave this house now! Why should I keep you? You only give me troubles," yell Mary as he throw Hakyeon's clothes and bag outside the house. Hakyeon who already pushed out by the woman just stand in front the house without saying anything. Peoples start to gather around to watch what happen.

"I never have a gay son like you! How dare you seduce my boyfriend! Don't you have other man! So low and shameless!" the woman continue yelling as she cross her arms and glare at Hakyeon angrily. That boy just stand there with his head held down. He can hear the people around him start to whisper on something.

"He's a gay? I should report this to the school," a woman talk to her friends. "Yeah. He will give bad influence to my children," said another one. 

"I don't want my son got affected by his gay virus," he heard another woman whisper.

"Go! I don't want to see your face anymore!" shout Mary. Her boyfriend look at the boy as he smirk. That what he get for fighting him. He should let him do whatever he want. But that boy is too stubborn. Dare to shout when he push him down and try to kiss him. He think this woman will trust him. Of course she will not. Now, he the one who get chased out from the house. 

Hakyeon does not reply anything as he know it just useless. He kneel down and pick the clothes before he put it into the bag. With the raining that keep pouring make the clothes soaking with him. His tears continue to fall down as he pick the clothes. He know no one can see his tears because of the rain. And he glad about it. He does not need to hide it like usual.

Suddenly he can feel the rain stop hitting his body as he saw a pair of legs in front him. When he look up, he can see a girl holding an umbrella as she look at him. She give soft smile before she also kneel down. They look at each other for a while before the girl lean forward and kiss Hakyeon's lips. Slowly and sweetly. Her action make other people there stop whispering and just watch them.

"My love," said Saseum as she cup Hakyeon's face and wipe his tears. Hakyeon feel shock with the sudden kiss before he slowly smile. "My light," reply Hakyeon as he hold Saseum's hand on his cheek. Saseum smile widely as she blushing when she hear Hakyeon call him his light.

"Lets go," Saseum hold Hakyeon's hand and help him stand up. They keep holding hand as they walk away. Leaving the hell house together.