New Boss, Really???

You Again???

For your information:

Test it means Nicole talk to herself. Test it means Leo talk to himself.

"Morning Jiyeon-ah." like usual, Nicole always greets her friend when she comes to the office. But she doesn't hear Jiyeon's voice, so she's looking for her and finding Jiyeon want to make up. "Yaahhh, what are you doing here?" "Unnie, have you heard it? We have a new boss and rumor says that our boss really really handsome. I want to look beautiful when he look at me." Jiyeon put mascara on her eyelashes. Nicole approaching to Jiyeon "Really? Then give me your lipstick." Jiyeon give her lipstick to Nicole and says "Unnie, from today, please buy matte lipsticks to yourself. Don't use lip balm anymore. You're not student, aren't you?" Nicole just pouting when Jiyeon saying like that.

"Morning everyone. Attention please!" Mr. Son comes to Nicole's room office and it means Mr. Son will introduce her new boss. Nicole and Jiyeon so excited. I can't wait it.

"Good morning everyone. Let me introduce myself. I am Jung Taek Woon, new head of design division." What?! This is impossible. How come he be my boss? Oh Lord, help me! Jiyeon pats Nicole's shoulder "Unnie, I told you that rumor says our new boss is handsome, and it's true. Thank's God." Jiyeon so happy when rumor become fact.

Jung Taek Woon looking around to seeing his staffs and finding Nicole who looks down. Wait, I ever seen that woman. But I forgot her name. He comes to Nicole and whisper to her ear "Keep everything we have done.  I don't wanna make rumor in this office!" Nicole speechless and standing like stone.

To be continue...