End

Hugs and Kisses

Nayeon's POV

I slumped on to the floor after practicing our new choreography for Dance The Night Away. It's different compared to our other songs, it includes more footwork and I'm really tired after practicing. I'm hoping I can get some motivation and energy from one of the members, I scanned the room to look for prey.

Jeongyeon? Nah she passed out a minute ago.

Momo? Nah she's busy getting the details of the dance done.

Sana? Nah she's snaking with Dahyun.

Jihyo? No she went out to get drinks for the girls.

Mina? Nah that penguin is playing video games, she'll kill me if I mess with her.

Dahyun? Oh yea she's with Sana.

Chaeyoung? Nah she's asleep with Jeongyeon.

Tzuyu? Wait where's Tzuyu? 

I scanned the room once again to look for the giant yoda, did she left with Jihyo? No Jihyo went alone. I stood up and looked around, oh there she is. Tzuyu was sitting the corner making circles. She's muttering something to herself and now she's pouting, aw. I walked over to her, hoping she'll notice me.

"Tzuyu ah, what are you doing?" I asked 

"Oh, hi unnie. Nothing much, just thinking..." Tzuyu trailed off as she speaks, well she's obviously lying.

I sigh, "Tzuyu, if there's something bothering you unnie is always here to help!" I say with my most cheerful voice, hoping she'll cheer up a bit.

Tzuyu hummed looked up, patting the space next to her indicating that she wants me to sit with her. Oh wow I'm honoured. Chou Tzuyu the number 1 Nayeon anti wants to sit with me.

I sat down and leaned onto her shoulder, finding comfort from the small contact. 

"Unnie, I feel like I'm not doing well. Like I'm dragging everyone and wasting their time." Tzuyu says, her voice almost like a whisper. 

I took her hand and held in, hoping she'll feel more comfortable.

"Tzuyu ah, please remember you're our precious big baby. And you're doing so well, you're picking up the choreography well. So don't think like that okay? Unnie will always be here to cheer you on." I comfort her.

"Saranghaeyo~" I add in my aegyo to make her smile.

She may be immune to my aegyo but I know Tzuyu loves it keke. Tzuyu gave a small smile and held my hand tighter, her eyes no longer as dull. 

"Alright girls! Break is over, let's continue practicing!"Jihyo shouts. 

I get up and put out my hands to help Tzuyu get up.

"C'mon Tzuyu let's get going." 

Tzuyu got up and dusted off her feet, she looked at me and gave a cute smile that showed her dimples.

"But before we go." I held on to her wrist to stop her

I tackled Tzuyu into a big bear hug and nuzzled my head into her neck. Tzuyu squealed from suprised but giggled after that. 

I loosened my grip and started planting kisses all over Tzuyu's face. Tzuyu squealing and giggling at how ticklish it is. After smothering Tzuyu with all the love I have, I pointed at my cheek requesting for one kiss. 

I closed my eyes, anticipating a kiss from the giant maknae. I waited for 10 seconds and still nothing, I stay still hoping Tzuyu will eventually give me my kiss. Soon enough, I felt a small peck on my cheek, I opened my eyes and showed Tzuyu the biggest smile I could offer. 

I am happy, that Tzuyu gave me a kiss. For the rest of the practice I danced the night away with no breaks. Tzuyu is like my energy pill, it always works.