001

Just Liking You Not Enough
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae was fifteen when he got admitted into the orphanage located at the Jinju, his father hometown. The orphanage is called the house of love. He was being sent to the orphanage after all his relatives refused to take care of him. They said they already have too much burden and can’t afford to add it by taking Donghae into their house. Therefore, his father’s youngest brother send him to the orphanage. His uncles are really guilty for leaving them but his wife stubbornly doesn’t want to accept Donghae.

After his uncles left, he was being introduced to Mrs. Qian who is the owner of the orphanage. All of the kids there greet him warmly. There were smiling at him but he was feeling empty that time. He was feeling so lost. He wants to escape from this harsh reality. So, he just ignores them. When they don’t get any response from him, finally they left him alone in his new room that was being shared with another person.

“Hey, do you need help with that?” the person who has been silent all this time finally let out a word at him.

Donghae who were busy put his clothes into his new closet turned toward him. “No need, I can manage” he answer and resumed his work.

Then, again silence accompany them again.

“If that so, I will help prepare your bed, by the way, my name is Eunhyuk,” that person said again.

I just let him without answering him. Eunhyuk did not stop his chattering. He continued to introduce himself.

“Mrs. Qian said we are at the same age, I am so happy finally that I have the friend the same age in this orphanage. All kids here are younger than me. Now, I have you. I hope we can be a good friend.

My birthday is on 4th April, yours?”

“…”

Eunhyuk lets out an awkward chuckle after got no response from Donghae.

“Its okay, you can answer it on other time. I know it to lose parents but you need to know it’s not the end of the world.”

After hearing that, Donghae stopped his work.

He turned to Eunhyuk who was sitting on his bed.

He tries to hold his tears but it already forming. He knows it. He don’t need to be reminded that he just lost his parents.

He suppresses his tears and bits his lips. But he lost it. From a silent cry, he suddenly lets out a sob, he can’t hold it anymore.

Eunhyuk who was startled when hearing Donghae’s sob quickly ran to him.

He holds his shoulder who was shaking with his sobs and take him into his embrace.

Between his wailing, Eunhyuk heard him say… “I know it, I know it. You don’t need to remind me, I know I just lose my dad Just let me cry just this once”

Hearing that, Eunhyuk can’t help but feel guilty.

What I should I do now? What should

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter