Finale

shame

The day and the night, that beautiful, but, better we begin of another form. I'm going to tell the truth of things, everything from the scar and not the band-aid ... For the five boys newly integrated into the facilities it was not very difficult to get along, it seemed that it was going well for everyone. Obviously discarding their illnesses and internal battles, among all the young people they built a strong relationship. Behind their illnesses they were still people, pity that not many people understand, all of them were in the same situation. The mornings for these special and unique ones were very calm, since they were allowed to sleep later, due to hundreds of inconveniences that are to be avoided. One by one they got up, the others covered their faces with the sheets to avoid looking at their bodies, some were shy about it. The group went down to clean up to finally look for their pills in the morning. There they were right now, in a long line, all as brainless looking for the same goal, to object that the nurse who attended was not very nice. Patient by patient, with their pills in hand, they ingested with a lot of effort, the annoying look of the nurses did not leave for any detail. After a review, they entered the great silent dining room. The young people were separated according to their diets, but in spite of everything, they were able to join together so much mentally ill. Enjoying laughter, sharing experiences, crying and problems, all together at the table. At the moment they started screaming that it will be time to eat, with a mastery they managed to throw their trays intact to the hidden dumpster, credits and a lot of love, it is said that created by a boy from the department of before of dying.

As always, they waited for the old boy with chubby cheeks to fulfill their time of digestion, yes, they separated men with illnesses and eating syndromes to wait for them to digest the food, so as not to vomit it. That trust they had there for the patients, the twenty minutes were nothing, obvious between gossip.
 

Free time was used in different ways, such as sleeping, drawing, singing, trying to kill yourself with the pills in the infirmary, exercising, relaxing among the trees, executing your roommates, trying to throw yourself off the roof, exchanging things Through the windows, traffic drugs, dance, visit the other departments, try to flee, watch television, visit psychologists or just get together to talk. Yes, all that was very common and well received from the first day, it depended on us department custom activities.

SeungKwan who will be the protagonist of all the facts from now on would simply act as he normally does. And yes, it is acting not to live, rather, how he survives and leads his life against his will. A reality, of hundreds behind each door, an idea, of millions, a feeling, equal to the previous ones.

SeungKwan who will be the protagonist of all the facts from now on would simply act as he normally does. And yes, it is acting not to live, rather, how he survives and leads his life against his will. A reality, of hundreds behind each door, an idea, of millions, a feeling, equal to the previous ones.

With the help of the paranoid guys, rather, his friends from other departments, specifically Hoshi, The8, Jun and Dino, simply full of kindness helped him to distract the guards. The performance was a mask worn all day, only taken when everything surpasses, when his foolish and tender hypocrisy ended. Saying goodbye to the leader of the four young people, he ran through the corridors until he met his friends who were waiting for him at the door.

- It's your turn JeongHan, the last time I had to do it. - Woozi exclaimed crossing his arms.

With a strong sigh the one with short hair, although a long day ago he got up from his chair. The members were gradually falling and entering their illness, they simply sank into themselves. First it was the short stature, without shirt and shoes outside, the scale, a number, a strong emotion. Every three months they had the opportunity to get on the scale.

- Well Jihoon, here it says ... I can not read the number, I'm sorry Joshua! - He called the American, who knelt to read the number.

And so they continued until Boo SeungKwan, this guy just came up. He himself knew what he had done and that he had failed to accept his number, embarrassed to be in front of his friends and that they should sentence him, it was the worst punishment for someone with that illness. Where your weight was your beauty, where your weight defined your effort and dedication.

- Well, because you were forced this week you have dinner I do not think you should demand so much, just download it ... - That's Joshua trying to calm down a bit.

- We will help, we know how to help you and we will support each other as friends ... hehe- Followed by the declared Angel, who had the lowest BMI of the group.

- I swear that if I find you crying, you will see them with the guitar in the music room. - This time JiHoon concluded.

If number, its current status. 63, 63, 63, 63, 63, 63, 63, 63, 63, 63, 63. 63, 63, 63, Wait, were not 53 ?, no, no, it could not be that. He had 63 kilograms on his body, he had gained weight, he had been destroyed in two months.

Tears fell on his face, a silence covered the room, without comment, much less the intention to silence him, remember that all this was apart from punishment. The punishments of not taking care of yourself, the pain of not being able to control yourself, that everyone, that your friends know weight, that shame was feeling. The most painful penance, for someone like SeungKwan, was for everyone to know about their weight, to know their weaknesses.

After arriving at the tired they fell on the cepsed, their legs were sore, because they had to take a shortcut by the roof and then the emergency ladder, highlighting that it is all because of WonWoo and his unintended suicides in the afternoon. Without anyone suspecting, right now they were planning to steal the scales from their "neighbors". In each moment thinking about it, your weight, your mind and body destiny to it.

- Is SeungKwan? - A serious voice was heard calling the group that was still with their plans to steal the scale, and then possibly the sleeping pills.

- I'm going....

63 63 63 63 63 63 63 63
63 63 63 63 63 63 63 63
63 63 68 63 63 63 63 63
63 63 63 63 63 63 63 63
65 63 63 63 63 63 63 66
67 79 70 70 70 70 70 70
70 ...

- Hey!

The alluded one raises his face observing as his boyfriend frowns, he apologizes quickly and he hits in his understanding repeatedly m, he deserves it at least five hundred but for all his skin. It was a good punishment for a pig like him, Hansol would leave him for another, he was not handsome anymore. He must be punished, the shame of being by his side knowing how much he was massacring.

- Tell me the number now, do it to know whether to leave or not. - Hansol released.

The shame of being in that mileage, knowing that you are careless, knowing the ridicule you will receive from your department to gain weight by your own decision, recognize your mistakes, hate your body, see yourself in the mirror and shout from the rooftops your weight Nerves seized him, all his effort.

The previous bones in your hips, arms, legs, back, chest, hands, neck, feet. His fine face, delicate figure, fragile frame, feather weight, pale skin and beautiful body. I still remembered him, touching his bones and running his fingers over them, feeling and seeing them as rewards afterwards, of his great efforts to get them.

- Do not feel ashamed to say it, shout it to the four winds, you must promise yourself this to lower it. Everyone has their losses, well, in your case rises. I will continue loving you, although I preferred to see you with your tender bones. - He let loose messingn beautiful hair. - I love you Vernon and thank you for the support, I will lose weight for you and for myself. I will not disappoint you, ever again - He said smiling with such a beautiful mask.