You look like my wife

High on your Love

A/N: This was also another fic, now turned into Seulrene. I hope it’s enjoyed

 

Joohyun had such a terrible feeling when Seulgi left to go hang out with their younger friends Joy and Yeri. Those two kids together cause so much trouble and she didn’t want her wife to get caught in the crossfire. But the the younger women are close with Seulgi, as she is an easy target to prank and never seems to get upset by their “fun” as they call it. In fact, Seulgi is always the one they call when they end up in trouble. Still, something told the raven that she shouldn’t have let Seulgi go with them. She doesn’t fully realize how right she was until Seulgi gets home nearly 1 am. Or rather Joy and Yeri guide her inside.

 

“She’s your problem now Joohyun-unnie,” is all they say to her.

 

“She’s my what?” Joohyun shouts out after them, but they are already running away to Joy’s car. She turns back to see Seulgi who looks really, very out of it. She can hardly stand up so Joohyun hurries to catch her.

 

“Baby, what the hell did they do to you?” She wonders. Seulgi looks like she is about to pass out or… but then she starts cracking up out of nowhere.

 

“Hyun! Oh my god I haven’t seen you in forever. Come here, let me hug you.” She pulls her into an immediate hug. Joohyun blinks curiously; they had just seen each other a matter of hours ago. Seulgi sounds drunk but then she doesn’t smell like alcohol. So, that leaves only one possible conclusion.

 

“Sweetie, are you high?”

 

“High? What?” Seulgi laughs. “That is ridiculous I can’t be high, wow the room is spinning. You are too, be still,” she reaches over to grab Joohyun to make sure she isn’t spinning. She isn’t of course. The shorter raven sighs realizing her wife is truly high, and it’s all Joy and Yeri’s fault of course. So she calls them.

 

“Now, unnie before you say anything.”

 

“Why is Seulgi high? What did you two do to her?”

 

“We didn’t do anything.” Yeri says innocently, much too innocently.

 

“You’re lying. What did you do to my wife?”

 

“Okay, so we thought it be funny to see who could get her high first. How were we supposed to know she’d get that high so fast?”

 

“Oh my god. You two….” Joohyun begins, but then looks to see Seulgi is rummaging in the kitchen. Those must be those high munchies.

 

“Seul, babe, get off the kitchen counter before you fall.” The raven hangs up the phone because she has a wife that is high. And she’s already clumsy as hell when she isn’t under the influence.

 

“But I can fly see!” The taller woman jumps down and lands safely on her feet, cracking up loudly.

 

Joohyun is just confused. She’s not clumsy while she’s high but normally she is? That makes absolutely no sense, but she hurries over to assist her.

 

“Sweetie, please sit down, okay.”

 

“But I’m so hungry.”


 

“I know, I’ll bring you something to eat. Just sit down.” Joohyun takes her hand and guides her safely to the couch. Seulgi doesn’t let her leave right away. She looks up at her with a semi curious expression.

 

“You know what?”

 

“What?”

 

“You look like my wife!” Seulgi starts laughing again.

 

Joohyun facepalms. “Baby, I….” never mind she’s too far gone now, so it probably won’t matter what she says.

 

“I guess then your wife is super pretty.”

 

“The prettiest!” The monolid woman nods eagerly and that makes the raven smile, Seulgi is still so cute whether she’s high or not. She affectionately rubs her round ears and then kisses her lips.

 

“Yah, what are you doing? My wife will kill me if I kiss you.”

 

That makes Joohyun laugh. “Oh, I’m sure your wife won’t mind Seulgi.”

 

“You know my name?” She blinks several times, despite the glazed look in her monolid eyes.

 

“I do. I know everything.” Joohyun says with a serious face. “I even know your wife too.”

 

The brunette gasps. “Oh, oh . Please don’t tell my wife! Because you’re super pretty and all, but I love her so much.”


 

Joohyun’s response is instant. She hugs her other half and gives her an innocent kiss on the forehead. “I’m pretty sure she loves you too. Now, wait here while I get you something to eat.”

 

“Okay.” Seulgi nods happily. She is really hungry but not only that, Seulgi finds that she is also really hot.

 

“Why is it so hot?” She mumbles to herself and begins ing her shirt, “so many buttons.” The brunette thinks as she struggles with removing her shirt. She’s finally halfway out of her clothes and now making her way out the door.

 

“Seul! What the hell are you even doing?”

 

“Hm? It’s hot, I was going to jump in the shower.”

 

The shorter woman runs to her, slams the front door shut and grabs her t shirt. “That is definitely not the way to the shower,” and she’s not about to let any neighbors get a look at her wife’s y body. That is for her eyes only.

 

“Sweetie. I’m going to have to handcuff you to the bed if you don’t keep still.”

 

“Ooh, are we?”


 

That makes Joohyun explode in red. Seulgi is now looking at her rather curiously. “What’s wrong, Seul?”

 

“Nothing. You just really look like my wife. Like, for real. She’s small like you, has the same color hair…Oh, and pretty like you!” She trails off.

 

“Well, that’s because I am your wife.” Joohyun tells her and that makes Seulgi laugh out loud again.

 

“No, you’re not!” Seulgi is laughing so hard now. Joohyun not in the least bit offended and simply guides her back to the couch as she heads into the kitchen to get her some Pringles.

 

“Ooh Pringles! My truest love.”


 

That makes Joohyun smile. “Oh, I know. You and your Pringles. Can’t break the two of you up for anything.” The raven opens the can and watches as the brunette literally throws her head back, and starts pouring chips down .

 

“You’re going to choke Seul, slow down.” Joohyun takes the can away from her.

 

“Hey! I’m not gonna choke. I never choked before.” She tells her seriously then grabs the can again. After devouring the entire can in no time, she sets it down.

 

“You’re not hot? It’s so hot.”


 

“No, it’s just you. You’re very, very hot.” Joohyun explains and runs her fingers along her hard abs. That causes a moan.

 

“Wow, even your hands feel like my Hyun’s.”

 

“That’s because I am your Hyun, honey.” She tells her seriously. But Seulgi is too busy zoned out. Oh Yeri and Joy will surely be paying for this. Especially if she doesn’t come down from this high anytime soon. The only thing she can probably do is put her in bed and hope for the best.

 

“Come on Seul. Let’s go to bed.”

 

“Okay, but I can’t sleep with you because I’m married.” Seulgi points to her ring.

 

“Wow, so am I.” The raven shows her ring to her. Then takes her carefully, placing her arm around her shoulder. They are on their way to bed when Seulgi asks.

 

“What’s your wife like? Is she nice to you, like my Hyun is to me?”

 

She seriously can’t believe that this is what they’re going to be discussing. But, still Joohyun plays along as she will probably not remember any of this in the morning.

 

“Yeah. My wife, is the sweetest, warmest, best teddy bear ever, and she is very good to me.”

 

“Ah.” The brunette nods. “What’s her name?”

 

“Seulgi.”

 

“Oh, like mine!” She says amused. “Is she a good Seulgi though? Not all Seulgi’s are the same.”

 

It takes everything the raven can do to not laugh at the silliness of it all. So she helps her into bed. “Yes, she’s a very good Seulgi. The best.”

 

“Oh, okay that’s good.” She fumbles with her shirt, and Joohyun reaches over to help her.

 

“You can’t look though, my wife is the only one that can see my body.”

 

“But if you’re Seulgi and my wife is also Seulgi. What does it actually matter?” Joohyun tries to reason with her.

 

That makes the monolid woman freak out though. “What! There are two Seulgi’s. Oh .” The monolid woman tries to get up but Joohyun pushes her gently back into bed.

 

“Baby, you need to calm down.”

 

“But….But if there are two of us. Then does that mean there are also two Joohyun’s?” She whispers.

 

“Yes baby, there are also two Joohyun’s.”


 

“Oh.” The brunette nods as if she is understanding some huge, powerful knowledge. “That makes more sense then.”

 

“I agree.” Joohyun too gets into bed and wraps arms around her other half. Seulgi does seem to relax in her hold.

 

“Do you love your Seulgi?”

 

“I do.” Joohyun nods. “I love her more than anything. She’s more than my wife, she’s my best friend and soulmate too.” She assures her with kisses to her knuckles.

 

“Wow, my Hyunnie is mine too. She’s the best, really. She’s so smart and nice, and really the most beautiful woman ever.”

 

That makes the raven blush, even as high as a kite her wife is Seulgi is still the sweetest person to her.

 

“I’m always so lucky to have her.”

 

“I understand. I’m really lucky to have my Seulgi too. She’s really y and cute at the same time. She’s really nice too.”

 

Seulgi lets out a yawn. She feels really tired now and supposes it’s okay to sleep next to this woman. She has her own Seulgi after all so what’s the worst that could happen.

 

“You should go to bed okay, Seul. You’ve had a productive night in the hands of the evil maknaes.” The shorter woman tenderly kisses her forehead.

 

“Okay, but you know what?”

 

“What, baby?”

 

“You also really, really sound like my Hyunnie too. That's so crazy right?”

 

“Yes, honey it’s completely crazy.” The shorter woman nods. Then pulls her face gently towards her, and gives her a kiss.

 

“Now, guess what?”

 

“What?” Seulgi whispers.

 

“I am your Joohyun, and even more big news I am also your wife.”

 

“Ah.” she nods.

 

“Get it now baby?’

 

“You also really, really kiss like my Joohyun too.”

 

The raven sighs. “Yea, I guess that I do. Goodnight okay Seul, you should be less high in the morning.”

 

Seulgi nods against her, cuddling up closer to the shorter raven. “Okay, have a good night.”

 

“I love you.” Joohyun whispers tenderly against her. Only this could happen to her wife. Only they have the most evil of friends that could make such a thing as this possible. However, when she hears those familiar, quiet snores of her bear-like love. She can’t help her smile, high out of her mind or not. Seulgi is all hers and she would never change anything about being her wife. She also feels just as lucky to have her as Seulgi just expressed. They are both pretty lucky she realizes.

 

“Goodnight, bear. Please, don’t wake up high tomorrow.”

 

A/N: The only high I’ve been is when I had anesthesia for surgery. But, this was written to be mostly cute and fluffy and funny. So, I hope this one was enjoyed as well.